Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

I The Mighty- The Dreamer

"What do you want to eat?" He questioned me. I secretly let out a sigh of relied, knowing I dreaded him asking me why I winced. I smiled at him adoringly.

"I think I saw a small cafe on the way to check in." I softly announced to the group of boys. They nodded their heads in agreement, picking up a bag. Mike slid his arm from in between the backpack and my back. With that arm, he slid it down my forearm and his fingers danced across my palm before he twisted our fingers together. I was tall enough that when we held hands the arm length wasn't awkward so I didn't have to bend my arm to hold his.

When we walked into the small cafe, we waited at the podium to be seated. I took the opportunity to look around the room. There was tables and chairs situated around the room The kitchen was around the opposite side. It was a tiny hole in the wall restaurant, but it was cute in its smallness. The walls were a pale blue with tan trimmings. There were a couple of windows situated around the room, though it did no good because all you could see through them was the airport.

"How many?" My attention turned to the girl in front of the podium. She had on a jean skirt that was dangerously close to her butt and shredded hand made t-shirt with a red hot chili peppers logo on it. Her long strawberry blonde hair was pulled into a loose pony tail and her bangs were tied back with a black with a black bandanna. She had natural brown eye shadow, thick eyeliner and she had paled out thin lips.

"5." Vic answered her. An apron was tied around her waist and a name tag that red "Lisa" was pinned to her chest. She grabbed five menus and told us to follow her to a table. She led us to a corner area and set down the menus.

"My names Lisa, I'll be your server tonight. Can I start you off with with some drinks?" She stated, pooping her bubble gun in her mouth in boredom. She was eyeing Mike and Tony with a certain gleam in her eyes.

"Dr. Pepper." Tony ordered.

"Root Beer."

"Root Beer."

"Coffee and a chocolate mile please." Mike answered for me. As they spoke, the boys were sitting down in the booth. Mike let me in the booth first and them slid in beside me. Jaime slipped his arm around my shoulders. Looking up, I noticed the waitress eyeing Mike and I found my face screwed up into a glare. I guess Jaime noticed because he squeezed my thigh with his free hand. I tried relaxing my face muscles and grabbed a napkin to tear it into a bunch of little tiny scraps.

"So I guess the guys won't be there until tomorrow. They already planned out the rooms though," Vic announced.

"Who is rooming with who?" Tony questioned from the edge of the booth. I looked at them, confusion filling my features. I thought we were going to have out own rooms.

"There are only five rooms and ten of us all together," Jaime whispered to me.

"It'll be Kellin and I, Justin and Gabe, Jess and Jack, Jaime and Tony, and then we figured you'd be okay with sharing a room with Mike." When Vic was finished his sentence, Lisa was giving us our drinks.

"I'm okay with is as long as he's okay with it," I said looking over at him. He smiled down at me, causing butterflies to erupt in my tummy, Lisa scoffed slightly.

"Ready to order?" After everyone had ordered, she walked away, swaying her hips dramatically.

"She likes you Mikey." I said randomly, sipping on my milk. He looked at me with a look of confusion. I shrugged, grabbing the torn pieces of napkin and placing them in Jaime's spiked hair. He grumbled at me and before I knew what was happening, he began shaking his head at me. Like a wet dog would do. I began laughing loudly, pressing my hands to his chest to get him to stop. I had pushed away from him, and into Mike's side. As the little pieces of napkin fell from Jaime's hair and into my lap, Mike wrapped his arm around my shoulder, causing his arm to fall down the middle of my chest. The only part that was actually touching me though was his arm that was resting on my shoulders.

"Jaime!" I squealed, giggling some more.

"Don't mess with the fro, Princess," He said, after he was alone assaulting me.

"You don't have an Afro, Jaime. Your Mexican." Micheal told him. In turn Jaime stuck his tongue out at him. I shifted in the sticky booth so I was sitting normally, causing Mike's arm to move up my shoulders. My t-shirt rose up with it. I watched as his eyes fell to my side and then widened.

"Ah, shit." Tony whispered. I immediately reached to pull my shirt down, but Mike's large hand grabbed my wrist.

"Outside. Now," He ordered. His voice frightened me. I had never seen him like this before. I yanked my wrist from him and stormed outside, letting the boys deal with the uneaten meals. I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against Mike's jeep.

"You have no reason to be mad at me Angel." He stated, after they all shuffled out with boxes in their hands.

"Your treating me like a child," I stared daringly into his eyes. He ignored my statement, turning his back to me and faced the three boys in front of him.

"How could you let her injure herself?" He yelled at Jaime and Tony. Jaime went to say something but Tony tapped his chest.

"You were supposed to protect her, and bring her back in one piece. She has a very large bandage on her side! How did you expect her to hide this?"

"She isn't injured!" Jaime exclaimed. I winced pulling my arms tighter around my body. I wasn't a big fan of this whole yelling thing. Vic was trying to get everyone to stop shouting and I finally had enough. Luckily we were standing behind the jeep so we weren't in view of the diner, or the airport. I peeled off my shirt and then slowly peeled off the bandage. My new ink shined brightly in the sunshine as I caught the attention of the three boys facing me.

"Michael Christopher Fuentes."

"Not now Angel," He brushed me off. I sighed loudly, crossing my arms over my chest feeling self-conscious just standing there in my sports bra.

"Michael. Christopher. Fuentes." Raising my voice a few extra octaves. He turned around and almost fell back in surprise.

"Where's you shirt?" He went to pick it up from the ground my I grabbed his wrist.

"I begged Tony for this." I whispered, pleading him with my eyes, to look at it, at me.

"I begged then to do this for me. I had Tony redraw my idea. I wanted to surprise you. The willow symbolizes inner wisdom, an open mind with the stability and strength of age and experience. The swing symbolizes a time in my life where a childhood meant everything. The wind is considered to be a living force in and of itself. The wind is a god and a power that is capable of communicating a larger-than-life language to those who would hear it. I needed to do this because it turned a page in my life. I'm not afraid anymore. Don't be mad at them, be mad at me." I whispered to him as he traced the lines on my tender skin.

"I wanted you to like it, to like me." He looked up at me in surprise, he had fallen to his knees in front of me.

"What are you talking about Baby. I like everything about you. It doesn't matter to me if you have tattoos or not. I didn't know you wanted this." I shivered as his fingers, rough but oddly smooth ran across my stomach and hip. I was embarrassed when he raised goose bumps along my skin.

"Are you back to being my Mikey?" I whispered again. I softly placed my hands on his head, twisting my fingers into his brown locks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit from other chapter.

Part 1 of 2

Shout out to @creature666miw for the latest comment and newest commeneter ;) Thanks duckie!!

Stay quiet my silent readers!! I love you all very much'

Peacskies!