Status: My grammar is really bad guys. I'm so sorry!

The Things We Wanted Most

Both Sides of The Story- We Are The In Crowd

"C'mon man, she's n-" Mike tried to save me.

"No! It'll be good, I promise." He shouted. His face lit up with excitement. Mike sighed, grabbing my hand and pulling it up so my arm rested on the arm of the couch. From there he played with my fingers.

"Will you lay on this couch wile we...carry it in side?" He blinked, his facial features twisting into a pout and puppy dog eyes. I breathed out, laughing slightly.

"You had me worried there for a second Victor! I will do that on one condition." He looked a me questionably,

"You have to let me help you carry all this stuff into the house. None if that 'it is too heavy for you' stuff. It's annoying," He nodded his head enthusiastically in agreement, and began climbing off of me. I tilted my head backwards to look at Michael. He was looking at my fingers, comparing our hands.

"You okay?" I questioned. He smiled down at me, nodding his head.

"You okay with me helping you guys?"

"Are you giving me a choice?" He whispered. I grinned at his statement, stealing my hand back from him and shifting so I was kneeling on the couch so I was level with his face. I leaved forward, pressing my lips to his scratchy cheek.

"Nope, but you already knew they." I whispered. Before he could retaliate, I scrambled off of the couch and ran in the direction of the three boys. When I reached then, I noticed they were all standing in a circle. Tony had his hands on his hips, his back facing me. I ran at him, and wrapped myself around him, so I was hugging his back. He stumbled forward, his arms leaving he hips in order to keep us upright. I peeked around his waist, ducking my head under his left arm. Vic and Jaime were laughing at my antics.

"What's up Munchkin?" He laughed out, wrapping his right arm around his back, to my waist. My hands were curved into fists, one placed on his left shoulder bone, and he other holding onto his white, loosely fitting tank top. A Jedi solider was painted on it.

"He said I can help you bring all this stuff in." I said, a smile growing on my face.

"Good for you GG." He laughed again, I pouted in return.

"Excuse me guys." Vic said to us, exiting the group and walking to his younger brother. I wondered what they were going to talk about.

"Princess." I turned my head to look at Jaime. Tony was rocking us back and forth.

"Come dance with me!" I laughed and detached myself from Tony.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Mikes POV

I watched as Angel danced with Tony and Jaime, a feeling of blatant love fluttered in my chest. I figured out a while ago that I loved her.

"You gotta tell her little bro." Vic said from his spot on the couch.

"I can't lose her. Not after I just found her. And I'm afraid that I'd I tell her I'm in love with her, she won't feel the say. I've already told her I to, she just didn't take it the way I meant." I talked to Vic as I watched Tony and Jaime teach my girl how to dance like we do in a customary Mexican culture. She picked it up easily, and soon she was going back and forth with my best friends.

"She love you Bro." Vic argued. His hand clasped my shoulder as he spoke. Her loud giggling enacted my ears from across the yard, it had me mesmerized immediately. She knew how to grab my attention without even trying.

"You just have to take that risk Mike. You've already take that risk to get her away from that man. What's one more?" When Victor her father, my hands clenched at the sight my memory brought with everything. It broke my heart. I knew at that moment, that I could save her. I heard Vic sigh and I looked over at him, noticing he was getting up from the couch.

"Let's get moved in." He announced. I nodded in agreement, standing to from the couch and making my way over to my brown haired angel.

"Dance with me Mikey!" She exclaimed, grabbing my hand and spinning eloquently around me. Jaime and Tony aware clapping and stomping the beautiful beat our as I awkwardly spun her around. Her small hand as warm in mine, mine easily overpowering hers, and my plan started to sweat. Her skin was extremely soft against my rough calloused fingers, something I found quite soothing. Her eyes, gorgeous as they were, twinkled up at me as the boys finished the song.

"We should mind all this stuff in, you guys. "

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal POV

We moved everything that late afternoon, and unpacked as well. Mike and I had finished our room before moving onto the kitchen, our designated area. I was told the Siren boys were only bringing their clothes, because they had just been on a world tour. They would be home tomorrow, so we were rushing to get everything done. While Mike was putting away the last of the dishes, I was sitting at the dinner table making a list of groceries we would need.

"Tony's the inky vegan one right?" Mike nodded at me, moving up stand behind the chair I was sitting in. The table was tall, meaning the chairs were talk, which left me at a perfect height fur him. He kissed the top of my head, clasping my shoulders.

"You wanna go tonight Angel?" He asked me. I sighed looking at my long list.

"Go where tonight?" I heardJaime ask, causing me to look up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Thanks to all my loyal readers and faithful commenters!

Sorry it's so short by the way, I'm uploading from an iPod!

Let me know what you think!

Guess what!?!?

Schools out for summer! Hehe