Caraphernelia

Chapter 11- Turtle

Tony's POV
As soon as Jaime finished his sentence my heart dropped. If we don't play tonight the tour's cancelled. "Vic why don't you just ask Kellin if Jesse can take my place for tonight? He already knows all the songs almost as much as I do. We can't just cancel the tour. MILLIONS of people paid to see us. I can't be the reason they're disappointed. I just can't.", tears started running down my face as reality set in of what was happening.
"That's double work for Jesse. I don't think he could play two nearly an hour long each sets.", Vic softly spoke
"Well, then it looks like I have two hours to get ready to play.", I spoke as Mike looked at me wide-eyed. "Hell no!.", Mike protested seconds after the words left my lips. "Baby.", I said grabbing his hand, "I'll be fine to play tonight. I feel 100% better. I want to play.", I said trying to calm Mike. "Tony I said no. Please don't.", Mike pleaded as the boys went to go get ready. I thought for a few seconds before I spoke, "Mike, if I don't play everyone will be disappointed." Mike got up and left without saying a single word. "Of course you're gonna leave instead of talk about your problems like always!.", I spat as he walked to the back of the bus without a second glance.
A few hours later I was dressed for the show and Mike had still yet to say a single word to me since our conversation earlier. I understand that he cares but this is my life, not his. We all headed out to the stage and waited for Bless the Fall to finish so Sleeping with Sirens could go on, then us. Mike was distant towards me and every time I tried to talk to him he'd walk away leaving me standing there like an idiot. Time seemed to slow down as I awkwardly waited to perform and go back to sleep.
"Hey!.", Jaime said as he came up behind me making me jump. "Hi Jaime.", I nearly whispered. "Stop being depressed Turdle, Mike's just worried about you. We all worry about each other, but you're his boyfriend. He's gonna worry twice as much. It's because he loves you. Just give him time and things will be fine.", Jaime yelled over the music. As he walked off I started thinking about what he said, and he was right.
Minutes later they called us out on stage and we all took our places as the beat to Caraphernelia started up. I felt so in to the music tonight I couldn't feel any pain. I didn't even look over at Mike until the very last song King for a Day. Kellin ran out on stage and gave Vic a big kiss making me lust for Mike's lips on mine. I looked back at him and he was staring intently at me with a slight smile on his face. When I got him he quickly turned his head and kept on banging the drums.
Once our set was over Mike ran up to me and picked me up in his arms kissing me and spinning me around making me feel like a little high schooler. The crowd cheered at us as we walked off stage hand in hand. My smile dropped from my face as Sebastian and Beau both stood off stage as if they were waiting for us.
__________________________________________________________________
Mike's POV
"What do you want?", I growled at them as we stepped off stage.
"That's some show you two put on. But it seems there's trouble in paradise.", Beau smirked then glared at Tony. I pulled Tony closer to me and glared at them.
"So Tony, you wanna keep spreading lies about me?", Sebastian asked as his eyes shot to Tony.
"Leave him the fuck alone before I fuck your face up more then it already is mmkay?", I snapped at Sebastian as we walked hand in hand past them.
"Come on baby, let's go back to the bus.", I said tugging him towards the bus.
"Orrrrrrr.", he said, dragging out his words, "We could uhm...do what I planned on doing a few days ago?" his smile grew big as he started dragging me towards the hotel next to the venue.
"Oh? And what would that be?", I asked with a smirk.
"It's a surprise silly!", he said as I wrapped my arms around his waist and walked into the hotel lobby.
______________________________________________________________________________