Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

Don't Leave Me~Damian's POV~

"I should have told you this sooner, but, I-i love you." I'm honestly beginning to regret telling him this because the look on his face was one of shock, and astonishment. I couldn't tell weather it was good or bad, but it was beginning to worry me. I looked away, when he didn't answer. I began to get up when he began explaining quietly,

"Listen, I-i-i don't know if I can even trust you. You said you were an- an angel..." I sat back down on the bed next to him, looking at him, I needed to make sure this wasn't just some joke. He didn't believe me.

That's the part that hurt the most. Without saying a word, I got off the bed, and unfurled my wings from behind me, to him they'd look a bit like shadows, but it was enough. I looked up, where a cracked halo hovered just over my head in bits. I looked at him.

"Do you believe me now?" I asked him quizzically. He looked at me in awe and then almost fearfully.

"I don't bite.." I said making my way back over to the bed. He looked at me, like I was a lion about to devour him. I gingerly took his hand and placed it on one of my wings. He looked a bit more relieved, but only slightly. He kept petting them, I purred. A smile spread across his face.

"I'm here to protect you. I'm not here to hurt you." I said in all sincerity. I had to get him to trust me if I was ever going to get back to heaven. He relaxed more around me after this, not completely but enough. And that was all I needed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I woke up to find Kyler in the living room of the apartment, lounging on the couch with the T.v. On.

"Have you talked to Casey lately?" I asked him. It's not that I minded having him in my apartment, but I couldn't stay here forever, the vampires that I killed a few days ago were summoned by a demon.

Its the only way they could have been there. Humans couldn't produce them, leaving only demons to be their summoner. I just have to locate him. This should be fun. Not. I'm beginning to hate this already. And I've barely begun.

"Not lately.. why?" He asks me a curious look on his face.
"I need to ask her if she has seen anyone strange walking around her house lately.. there could be demons.. looking for you there." I said calmly, I glanced over to him. He looked utterly shocked. Great. I forgot to explain to him.

Fantastic. After I explained to him why these dark angels were after him he relaxed more. He called Casey and she said that she hadn't seen anybody suspicious around her house.

Just what I'd figured. They were waiting for me to bring Kyler back over there to make a move. I gathered some supplies I had previously taken with me from the Cloud Realm, Sage, Holy water, and a white oak stake.

I hid them under a heavy leather jacket I pulled out of the closet and fit neatly around my shoulders. I then did just what they expected. We hopped in my car so we could hang out at Casey's house.

Casey met us at the door and locked it behind us. We walked down stairs and waiting in anticipation, Blake was already there. It didn't take them long, before we heard glass shatter and the house alarm go off.

I instructed them to stay down stairs while I 'got rid' of him. I was about to open the door, and meet my fate, when I felt someone's arms tighten around my waist. I turned around to face Kyler. He had tears running down his face. I hugged him back.

"It's okay Ky, I'll be back. I just gotta protect you." I said stroking his cheek, brushing the tears away, hugging him back. I kissed the top of his head.

"Stay here. I'll be okay. I promise." I said as I watched him walk back down stairs and sit with Blake. Casey was behind me, ready to lock the basement door before anyone could get in, or the demon got to them before I found it. I opened the door and heard it click-locked behind me as I stepped out into the kitchen.

I ran through the house trying to find the source of the broken glass. In one of the bedrooms, I found the broken window, but no sign of the damned thing anywhere. The door slammed shut behind me and a dark figure was standing there.

I turned around and pulled out the white oak steak I had from before. I made a run for him, when I realized he held someone wiggling around in his arms. It took me a minute to recognize his face. His dark-brown hair was in the way, and his voice was muffled by the dark angel's hand. But instantly I knew, with out a doubt. It was Kyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title-Don't Leave Me by Blink-182
Yeah I did that. I donno I felt like leaving a cliff-hanger. Short chapter you guys probably hate me. whatever. I'll have a new chapter by the end of the week because of school.