Status: Active but Busy..(new story soon?)

Dangerously Luminous

*Note To Reader** This story does include gay characters. If you are homophobic, well I warned you. Also, the story plot is mine so don't steal it! and the characters are mine too, if you would like to borrow something, just ask. I did upload pictures of the characters (under the the characters tab), if they are you or someone you know, tell me and I'll take them down. Thank you for your cooperation.*

Characters; *Also check under character tab for more info!*

Kyler Vadicant- Just another blue eyed, 15 year old rebel with two sad excuses for parents and long brown hair that covered a good portion of his face, with a shy taste in guys and absolutely none in girls.

Rayne Vadicant- Kyler's sister who is 5 years older than him [20 now], with dark brown hair and brown eyes, and has been missing since Kyler was two.

Blake Roborovski- Kyler's 16 yr old blonde haired, brown eyed, friend that he met in middle school, they are really close and hang out often with Casey at her house. Blake only had his mother around after his father moved away after hearing Blake was Bi, it felt a lot like that was the reason even though his parents had fought even before that.

Casey Besiwielder- Kyler's best friend since they were 4, one year older than Kyler, grew up together but Casey's parents were more caring then Kyler's and he often spent nights at her house because of his abusive mom and most everyday drunk dad.

Damian Harper- Former human, once an angel, now fallen, killed by his ignorant parents during a fight, when he was 17, he still has green eyes and slick black hair he styled neatly, partly hanging in his face, pale, just the way he looked before he died, but this was different. He was dead. And he already had one strike against him.

The Council-The council is a select few 'royal' angels that basically ruled as a monarchy making sure that everything was in place. Took their roles ordering normal angels around to do their own seperate duties and others to meetings.