Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Ignorant Ice Queen

I kept my hand on my sword’s handle as we slowly walked in the depths of the Ice Realm. My heart thumped against my chest, as my hands became sweaty. I was closer than ever to meeting my biological parents, but I had no idea what would happen between me and my adoptive parents. I sighed heavily as Mulan and Jefferson stopped, “Girls.” Mulan said.

“Yeah.” I answered as I turned to see Kristen and Emma walking together. I slowly turned around as I looked at Mulan.

“From here, you two are going to have to lead. You two can feel your parents. Kristen is more likely to feel her mother, as to where you Bella will feel your father.” Mulan said.

“Are you guys coming?” Kristen asked.

Mulan nodded, “Just behind you guys.” Mulan responded.

We nodded our heads and took the lead. I could feel my father more so than ever. I took a huge breath as we turned a sharp corner. I could feel the ground beneath us shaking as a loud growl erupted not far from us. “What was that?” Kristen whispered to me.

I shrugged as we continued to walk deeper, and deeper. I stopped when I caught a glimpse of something shinny out of the corner of my eye. I quickly pulled my sword from my holder and turned as I caught a freakish ice being’s sword from hitting my sister. I pushed her back as I looked at the monster as it chuckled, “You’ll never get your parents.”

I smirked as the fight begun. Our swords clinging against each other as I jumped from rock to rock fighting the beast. “Bella watch out!” Belle screamed out as I ended up slipping and falling as the being smirked looking down at me.

It rammed the sword into my shoulder causing me to scream out in pain. I managed to find the strength inside of me that everyone was talking about that my father had. I jumped up slaying it as it fell to the side. I took a deep breath as I looked around noticing that Killian was no where’s to be found. I sighed knowing Gold and everyone was right. He couldn’t be trusted, and he surly wasn’t going to be my husband. I took the ring off of my finger slipping it into my pant pocket. I frowned walking onward as Kristen touched my shoulder causing me to look over at her.

“You’re bleeding, Bella.” She whispered to me.

I smiled patting her hand, “I’m fine. I promise.” I whispered.

She nodded as she stepped back with Jack. I could see it in her eyes something was wrong, and that something deep down in her, she was falling for Sparrow. I sighed as I began walking ahead of everyone. I stopped when I saw my parent’s frozen. Tears formed in my eyes as I ran over to them. I stopped when I heard a snicker. I turned around quickly to catch a glimpse of something white flying towards me. I ducked down as I turned around quickly drawing my sword again. “Ice queen.” Mulan said.

“Ah, Mulan. I see you brought the brats here. Shall I freeze them too? Have one big happy frozen family?” She laughed out standing a mere two feet from me.

I glared at her as she laughed, “Isabella.” She turned her attention to me as I kept my sward drawn towards her.

“She’s just like Phillip. Brave, and would rather have her own life taken than someone she loves.” She snickers as she starts towards me.

“Get off you ignorant queen.” I hissed keeping my sword drawn at her.

“Potty mouth.” She laughed coming at me.

I dodged her as I turned and swatted my sword at her catching her back. She hissed in pain as she turned around and looked at me. “You ungrateful brat.” She hissed.

I smirked as she came at me and I continued fighting her. I noticed Kristen as I heard her say something and her wand lit up. I ducked out of the way as I noticed the Ice Queen getting all kinds of wounds. I smirked giving her final wound as she vanished. I sighed in relief as I looked at Kristen. We were finally going to be able to get our parents.