Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Eyes Like an Ocean

The Vampire Diaries turned off as I looked over at Kristen and smiled at her, “Ah told you.” I smiled seeing her sharing the same smile as I was. I giggled as she nudged me as I got up holding the bowl in my hand. Kristen followed me through the oversized house as I put the bowl in the dish washer and smiled back at Kristen, “So when is Henry supposed to be coming to get you?” I asked her.

We heard a car honk as I laughed. “On time.” I smiled as we walked to the front. I pulled the door open and hugged Kristen, “See you tomorrow.” I smiled.

“Tomorrow it is, my fair maiden.” Kristen bowed as I returned the bow. I laughed as she giggled waving as she ran to the cruiser Henry was in. I smiled waving to Henry as I leaned into the doorway as I watched them disappear.

My mom had always told me that love was a mystery to be uncovered. I rubbed my finger over the heart necklace as I smiled leaning off the doorway and shutting the door. I locked up and set the alarm as I walked towards the stairs as I stopped. His face flashed before my eyes as I stood frozen. His gorgeous piercing blue eyes were almost the same color as the ocean. His sinister smirk formed into his gorgeous plump lips, as his darkish brown hair flowed with the breeze sailing around his body. “Bella.” He whispered as he held his hand out. I reached out as I felt something as I snapped out of the trance.

“Bella, dear.” My mom, Belle said as she looked at me worried. “Are you alright?” She questioned me.

“Fine.” I answered quickly running up the steps.

I rushed to my bedroom as I slammed the door shutting it tightly. I leant into it as I sighed heavily running over to my closet. I grabbed my leather jacket out and slung it on while grabbing my wallet and cell phone along with my car keys. I slipped my feet into a pair of boots as I ran out the bedroom door and down the steps. I whipped past my parents both eyeing me suspiciously. Something deep in my heart kept telling me to go to the shores. “Isabella.” My father, Rumple or Mr. Gold called out.

“Be back later.” I screamed over my shoulder letting the front door slam behind me.

I ran down the steps and out into the drive to my car. I quickly got inside as I started it up before my father could get out the door. I shoved it down into park as I let the clutch go and pulled out speeding down the drive way. I turned the sharp curve and pulled out onto the main road. I drove as fast as I could to the secluded shore I kept seeing him at. When I pulled in I shoved the car down into neutral and then first as I put the emergency brake on. I turned the car off as I climbed out looking around.

There was absolutely nothing here. I sighed heavily hoping I’d see his ship sail into the docks. I frowned as I chewed on my lower lip as I turned around. There he stood before me, as I screamed out running to the front of my car as I looked at him, “Bells, you’re dreaming.” I whispered to myself as I clenched to the hood of my car.

“Oh, I am very real.” He said walking towards me.

I screamed out as I ran around the car looking at him. I shook my head as he continued coming at me as I ran as he caught me off guard. He held me in his arms forcing me to look up at him. I looked up at him, our eyes locking. I took a deep breath as he smirked down at me, “My dear, Bella.” He flicked his tongue against his lips as he smiled leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

I pulled back as I looked at him, “Killian.” I muttered looking at him as he nodded.

A smile formed into my lips as I hugged to him tightly. After all these years, the dreams, visions I continued to have of him. He was finally here with me. I smiled as I started to pull back when I heard my father screaming for me to get away from him. I gasped as my farther rushed over and grabbed me from Killian as he shoved me towards my car, “Get in and drive home this instant.” He demanded.

“I am not a two year old father.” I said.

“Your my daughter, and I said get home now.” He instructed me.

I sighed giving in as I looked at Killian one more time. I climbed inside as I started my car up and started to back up as I noticed Killian staring at me. My father yelled at him as he started to do something. I quickly shifted my car into neutral as I climbed out. I took off running as I shoved my father standing in front of Killian. “Get lost, old man.” I sneered to my father.

He huffed as Killian lent down and pecked my cheek, “Go. I promise I’ll be fine.” Killian whispered into my ear.

I nodded as I sighed going to my car. I quickly climbed inside and pulled out heading home. I sighed leaning further into my seat as I looked in the rear view mirror. I saw them arguing as I felt the tears escape my eyes as I speed up. I ended up in the driveway as I turned the car off right as my father sped into the drive. I slammed my door shut and stormed into the house and to my room. I slammed the door shut locking it as I ignored him hollering for me to open the door. I closed my eyes and gave into the numbness I had begun to feel.