Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Black Magic Ship

After leaving the diner I rushed straight for the docks. I knew my father would be lurking somehow watching every move I made. I dashed right for the end of the docking area as I stood there. I frowned as I saw no sign of him. I shoved my hands into my pockets of my leather jacket as I turned around. I began walking up and back to land as I stopped when I heard someone whistle at me.

I slowly turned around as I smiled seeing Killian leaning up against a post near the end of the dock. I turned around and walked for him as he pushed himself off the post. I smiled at him as he draped his arm around my shoulder and looked down at me, “Come.” He smiled as we walked to the edge.

“Are you nuts, there is nothing there?” I pointed to the emptiness.

A smirk curved into Killian’s lips as he chuckled. “Do you trust me?” He asked me.

I shrugged, “You did in your dreams and visions.” Killian said.

I sighed as I walked over to him. He held his hand out as I placed my hand in his as he smiled. He walked off the edge as he pulled me along with him. Soon the docks we’re gone and I could see nothing but a ship’s deck and the gorgeous ocean. “How?” I asked looking around as Killian chuckled.

“Magic. Dark magic.” Killian said.

I looked at him confused as I took a deep breath, “In the dreams and vision. You’re good.” I said.

“Good to you, and only you.” Killian said stepping closer to me. “Bella, you’re my one and only. I never thought I’d find you, and I did.” Killian said as he cupped my face into the palms of his hands.

I sighed gently pushing him away, “But dark magic.” I said pointing around the ship as I looked up into his eyes, “It’s not part of me.” I said.

“No, and I am not asking that.” Killian said.

I frowned as I turned away from him as I looked down at my feet. I slowly looked back up at Killian. I could tell he was getting mad as I rolled my eyes. Maybe my emotions were every which way. But I was beyond confused and had no idea. In my dreams and visions, Killian used good magic. He was never this dark and mysterious. Maybe a little dark and mysterious, but nothing like he is being now. “I need to go.” I said as I started to get off his ship.

He grabbed my arm as I turned around pushing him off. I glared as he smirked, “There’s the Bella I know.” He said.

“You want the daring, adventurous, brave, Bella you know huh?” I snapped as I walked towards him causing him to smirk.

“Yes.” Killian replied.

“Tough.” I said as I glared at him. “Killian until I can make sense of this. I really don’t want to see you.” I said jumping off his ship onto the docks.

I sighed walking up to the streets as I made my way towards my father’s shop. I saw my mom coming from the library as I frowned a little. I quickly rushed up to the door of the shop going inside to see my father staring at me with disappointment. “I told you that seeing him would confuse you. Did I not tell you that last night, Isabella?” He snapped at me.

“Yeah you did, but you also confuse me too, so get over it.” I rolled my eyes going towards the back of the shop.

“Isabella, we need to talk. Now.” He said.

I sighed turning around as my phone started going off. I grabbed it and saw a message from Kristen. I smiled as I held my phone up, “Kristen needs me.” I said as I walked out of the shop. I had no idea what Kristen wanted, and I was hoping she was ok and nothing had happened to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Isabella.

Sorry if Isabella seems bipolar or that her emotions are out of whack. That's what I am striving for right now, soon things will be good. Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting.