Status: Thanks for Reading <3 Please Be Kind <3

Once Upon a Dream

Just Like Your Father

After exiting the house I ran as fast as I could. My legs were aching by the time I got back to the town limits. I sighed in relief as I ran into town going straight for the station. As I started towards the station I could sense that Jefferson was behind me. I quickly picked my pace up seeing the station not far down the hillside from me. “BITCH!” He screamed out as I felt my body go forward.

I tried to scurry up but felt him pin me down to the ground. I managed to kick him off as I rolled onto my back and started to get up as he lunged at me again. His hand clasping over my throat and keeping me held down. I coughed loudly as I scratched at his arm. He narrowed his eyes, “Gold isn’t your father. Prince Phillip is.” He sneered as he lifted his gun.

I smirked as I kneed him in the stomach and head butted him. He screamed out as he fell to his side. I smirked as I got up as I grabbed his gun flinging it far from us. I kicked him in the stomach as I glared down at him, “Bastard.” I muttered as I turned around.

I ran down the hillside as I slid to the bottom. I ran through the town as I heard Jefferson shouting at me. I chuckled as I ran right for the station and pushed the door open. There stood Gold, Belle, David, and Mary-Margret. “Bella.” Gold said running over to me as I shoved him away glaring.

“Where’s Emma?” I asked.

“Kiddo what’s wrong?” Emma asked as I turned around.

“Jefferson kidnapped Kristen and I. She lied to by me some time. He chased me here, and he still has her locked up.” I said.

“We need to get her back.” Mary-Margery cried out.

I sighed looking at Emma as she nodded, “Get some fresh clothes on.” Emma said as I nodded.

I walked out of the station as I looked carefully. There was no sign of him any where’s. I sighed in relief as I walked towards Gold’s shop as I stopped catching a glimpse of Killian. He was running as fast as he could towards me as I stopped and turned around. Something smacked into my head as everything began to blur. I groaned out as I felt my body fall backwards as someone caught me.

****

My eyes slowly opened up as I looked around the room. I was definitely not at the shop, nor that house. I sighed in relief as I slowly turned my head to see someone coming towards me. I quickly bolted from the bed as I noticed Killian coming in with some clothes in his hand, “Here you are love.” He smiled putting the clothes down at my feet.

I smiled at him as I nodded, “Thanks.” I said. “Earlier I am sorry for how I acted. I know you won’t hurt me. I trust you.” I said.

Killian smiled as he nodded, “I’ll leave you to get dressed.” Killian said.

I nodded as he exited the room. I stripped my clothing off and got dressed as I walked out. I headed up to the deck as I saw some of his crew working. I smiled at them as I walked towards Killian, “Hey.” I said.

Killian smiled at me as he turned around wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my forehead as I inhaled his scent and sighed, “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” Killian said.

“Don’t be sorry.” I said.

Killian nodded his head, “We’re going to get Kristen back. Jefferson can’t see my ship. For the fact no one can. We’re going to get to the side over there, we’re going to go in quietly.” Killian said.

I nodded my head as he handed me a sword and gun. I took them as I slid the gun into the back of my pants and held the sword in my hand. Killian wrapped his arm around me as we stood still. I inhaled deeply as I looked down at my finger, “What’s this?” I asked him.

“A ring.” Killian smiled at me.

“I see that.” I said looking up at him.

“A ring of promise that I won’t leave you again.” Killian said.

I smiled and nodded my head. He kept his arm around me as we hit the hillside. Killian jumped off first as I followed behind him. We headed up towards the house as he kept his hand tightly entwined with mine. We climbed the hillside as we reached the house, “There it is.” I whispered to him.

Killian nodded. We walked inside as everything became quiet. I pointed to the room as Killian walked towards it first. He walked inside as I noticed him standing still. I rushed in as I looked around to see no sign of Kristen, “She’s gone.” I looked up at him as he growled under his breath.

“We’re going to get her back, I promise.” Killian said. I nodded slowly as I hoped he was right.