Status: Completed n May 6th, 2013, 10:04 PM THANKS FOR READING! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My ***ed up Bachelor Party

Chapter 11~Curiosity

~Danny~

My lips connected with Matt’s. I traced his biceps, forearms, and hands. I ran the tips of my fingers along the lines of his tattoos. I finally reached my hands to his, and I intertwined them. I didn’t think Matt would respond to my touch eagerly, but he did.

~Matt~

I let my body think faster than my mind. I scraped my teeth to Danny’s bottom lip, then I began to tug it. I sucked on it, licking the portion that was in my mouth. My hands were suddenly trapped against the headboard. My head was next, being pushed against the wood hard enough that I let go of Danny’s lip. He proceeded to do onto me what I did to him. I felt his teeth grind into my lip, possibly causing a cut. His cold, wet tounge ran over the gash, as if trying heal it. With his breath hot, I took the opportunity to grace his tounge with mine, our saliva mixing. I honestly didn’t know what I was doing, but why stop when I was having so much fun?

~Danny~

I hope Matt can forgive me later for what I’m about to do. I pushed Matt’s hands harder into the wood of the headboard. I forced my tounge deeper into his mouth, pushing his head against the headboard, just like his hands. I was having way to much fun with this.

My hips started moving in a circular motion, like I was giving Matt a lap dance. I grated his hands into the wood as I continued my improve lap dance. Our penises kind of rubbed together, then separated, then rubbed again. I kept biting the tounge that was feeding me. Finally I felt Matt loosen and become less taut. Big mistake.

I made quick work of our situation so we were lying down, and I was on top. Matt let out a grunt of surprise, but didn’t stop me. My hips were still moving with great finesse, but I was already getting bored. I smiled to myself, my idea a very naughty one. Matt smiled against my lips, but I’m sure he didn’t know why I was smiling in the first place.

I shifted my weight more, so my body was hanging off on Matt’s, but only by a little bit. Then hurried my pace and turned him over on his stomach. I was sitting on his lower back, massaging his upper back. I knew Matt had this weird thing, where if you lightly trace his spine, he gets all giggly and turned on. I have a plan...

With his shirt still on(not for long), I began to lightly trace his spine with my fingertip. He shivered slightly, but cooled down as I went on down, down, down, and up, up, up. With that part of my plan out the way, I pushed my hands up under his shirt and began the process of taking it off. I continued the spine tracing, and Matt started snickering.

“Why you snickering?”

“Oh, no reason.”

“Liar.”

“I like having my back fingered, okay?”

I laughed a little. He’s fallen right for my trap. “What about this?” I asked mischievously.

I spit out my tounge and traced his spine with the tip.

~Matt~

OH MY FUCKING GOD HE’S LICKING ME! But my moan said differently.

~Danny~

I smiled even though Matt couldn’t see it. I could actually pull this off. I disconnected my tounge from his skin and took off my shirt and my under shirt. I feel Matt’s body tense up, like he knew what was gonna happen. I started a trail at his ear lobe while I unzipped my pants. I heard Matt’s breathing increase. I bit him lightly as I managed my pants off my body. I reached my hands around Matt’s waist and started undoing his pants. I traced kisses from his other ear lobe while I took his pants. I threw them to the floor.

All that was left was our boxers. Since I was quite eager, mine were off before I really thought about it. I ran my palms up the sides of Matt’s thighs, then I began taking off his plain black boxers. I threw them to the floor. We both shivered when the skin of his thighs and the skin of my calfs touched. I felt my penis grow at the skin-on-skin contact.

I nibbled on his ear lobe as my penis brushed against his ass cheeks. I wasn’t sure if he was shivering because of the recent drop in temperature, or in anticipation.

I gripped his shoulders. I leaned down and whispered in his ear. “You better pray I keep my cool while fucking you.”

Then I shoved my hard-on inside of him.

Matt let out a screech of surprise and hurt. “Danny...”

“Matt...” I returned. I was far from desiccation*, I was eager to see him cream this bed and scream my name.

I thrusted with great aggression into his body, Matt’s knuckles turning white by holding the sheets. I could feel a little pre-cum rub against my cock as it rubbed Matt’s anus. My penis was now wet and rigid inside Matt’s body, and I was sure Matt was feeling the burn.

I pinned Matt’s elbows into the mattress as my body pushed harder and faster into his tiny hole.

“Fuck... damn it...” Matt groaned.

“Matt...”

“Danny... Danny...”

“Mmm?” I responded a moan.

“I feel like trying something new.”

I was so surprised that I stopped my motions. I was even more surprised when Matt repositioned us so he was atop my back. I yelled out of pleasurable shock when he entered my body.

~Matt~

I wasn’t satisfied with being fucked, I wanted to fuck.

I repeated Danny’s movements, shoving my cock inside his anus. I felt like such a badass. I felt wimpy when I whined his name, though.

“Danny...”

“Harder, Matt... harder...”

I wasn’t sure of why, but I didn’t give a fuck. I pushed my boner harder, making Danny shout my name. It felt wet as I thrusted my hips into his ass, and soon a little more pre-cum fell to the sheets. Soon his knuckles were white, and our fucking moaning and groaning was loud enough to rock the hotel room. I returned the nibbling from earlier, and licked his ear. He shivered, then moaned as I thrusted faster.

My vision was getting blurry, and my movements became lucid* and uncontrollable. I went at my fastest speed, trying to make Danny scream my name. But as we both neared our climaxes, our names became entangled in moans, grunts, groans, and screams.

I felt a great release as I finally let go, screamed, and creamed Danny’s fucking ass. Less than a half second later he climaxed as well, leaving a wet mess on now ruined sheets. I thrusted slower and slower until I pulled out and flopped down to Danny’s left side. I stared at the ceiling as our breathing calmed, when suddenly Danny got up and started stretching. Naked. I couldn’t help but stare.

“What you starin' at, Matty?" Danny asked.

“A guy randomly stretching," I responded.

He just shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Where you going?" I asked as he started walking away.

“Shower and dress. Wanna join?"

“Uh, no." One thing about Danny that irked me:

He was WAY to comfortable with people. Hell, I remember back in high school, me, him, Jorel, and George all had gym last period. When we started to change back into regular clothes, after we showered, all the guys wore their towels around their waist. Except Danny.

He walked around, butt-fucking-naked, showing off his junk. Like he was at home, and it was fucking hilarious. At first.

After a while, it was annoying. I was tempted on more than one occasion to walk over and kick his dick in. But Jorel beat me to it, and gave Danny a pep talk. It didn't work. He just kept strutin' his shit. Of course, it was near the end of the school year, so it didn't matter.

"Maaaaaaaattyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..." Danny waved his hand in my face. "I'll go first, then you go next. M'kay?"

"Okay."

We showered, got dressed, and waited for the others to return. We talked about really random shit, like we never fucked. It turned out to be a really fucked-up night, but it turned out well.
♠ ♠ ♠
FINALLY! Sorry this chapter wasn't up sooner. My Internet was down, so I couldn't post stuff. :( BUT I AM BACK! :)

Sorry if the sex scene was weird. This paring is a bit far-fetched, even for me. But I made it work. P.S., I'm female, so writing a gay sex scene is a bit difficult. Just a bit.

*Desiccated~Lacking interest, passion, or energy
*Lucid~Dream-like state where your movements blend together.

Curious Question #18
Should gay/lesbian marriage be legal?

Curious Question #19
Will Danny and Matt regret all this later?

Curious Question #20
Do YOU think this chapter was okay(I mean with the randomly switching POV’s)?

Curious Question #21
Do YOU think I could have added more?

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!