Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Dark, rutted, cold and hard to turn

“There’s no way you can take more alcohol than me sis,” Dean said with a smirk. We were currently sitting a small cafe with each three shots in front of us.
“Is that a dare, Deano?”
He groaned. “Yes it is. I win, you stop using that horrible nickname. If you win, I uh... I’m fetching the food for entire weak.”
I showed my most evil smile and nodded. “Deal.”
Sam, who was sitting on the side of the table watched the scene take place with a frown. “Len, I am not carrying your ass back to the motel room.”
I patted his head and smiled softly. “I can take three shots, Sam. I’m used to something.”
For once I was telling the truth. I was drowning my pain with alcohol and when it was too early for alcohol I simply killed some ghosts, demons, or other horrible creatures. I barely slept at night and when I did I would wake up screaming because of all the nightmares.
“On three?” Dean interrupted my thoughts. I nodded and grabbed the first small glass.
“One... two... three!”
I quickly downed all three drinks and slammed down the last glass just a second before Dean. “I win!” I said proudly. “Good luck fetching food all week, Deano.”
He groaned and let himself slump down on his chair. “I just got my ass kicked by my baby sis. This freaking sucks.”
I laughed and smiled genuinely. “Sorry Dean.”
Sam chuckled and shook his head. “We all know that you’re not sorry, Len. Remember our sixteenth birthday? Like the fun part of that day?”
I frowned, but started smiling when I remembered what happened. “Yeah. You mean when I got to pick the movie, said it was a horror movie and it actually was a really sappy one?”
“You laughed so hard that day,” he said with a smile. I felt my heart melt at the thought of those memories. I loved that day once a year when dad would actually spend with us, not caring about hunting for once. But beside that one day I only felt hate towards the man. He raised us like warriors, even though he desperately tried to keep Sam and I out of it. He failed miserably, cause by the time I was eight I knew how to do certain things most adults hadn’t even seen outside movies.
“I remember yeah.”
I slumped down on my chair and played with one of the tiny glasses. “I really hate dad for separating me from you two, you know. It really sucked, growing up alone. Missing all the fun stuff in high school. I mean you never got to kick the ass of the guy who kissed another girl at this school dance when I was fifteen.” I laughed at the memory. It was the first dance Paul let me go to with a boy. His name was Ethan and he was supposed to be a real gentleman, he even brought flowers when he picked up. I was heartbroken when I saw him kiss the bitch of the class.
Dean sat straight and smiled. “You happen to know the current address of this kid? And what’s his name again?”
I smiled and shook my head. “I think my best friend kicked his ass when I wasn’t watching. She really has some balls.”
“She?”
“Yeah, Dakota. Florence was there too, but she just laughed when Dakota punched the guy in the face.” I frowned at the memory of my best friends. They were probably worried as hell. I only had time to say a quick goodbye after Flynn and Alex’ funeral . “I miss them.”
It went silent until Sam started talking again. “Did they know?”
“What? About the hunting? Sam, use your brain for a second. Of course not. If the demons know they are connected to me they will kill them too Sammy. I’m not risking that.”
“Len, they will come for them anyway when they find out,” he said softly. I groaned and place my hands over my ears. “I don’t wanna hear it! Shut your mouth Sammy, I want this to be a nice, relaxing evening.”
Dean grinned and shook his head. “She has a point Sam. Shut it, we were having a nice evening. If she just told us where that dude lives, it would’ve been amazing.” I smiled a little and shoved him a little. “No way Dean. Leave the kid alone.”
He grinned and ruffled my hair. “You know you love us kiddo. I’ve missed you all those years, Nox. It was my little baby sis taken away from me, you know.”
I smiled and got up. “I know Dean. Now, do you want another drink or are you going to sit there being all sentimental ?”
He muttered something and signalled to his glass. “Another one.” Sam laughed as he followed me to the bar.
“I know it’s hard to leave your friends behind Len. I had to do it do and-” he started. I groaned and shook my head.
“Shut your face, Sam. I don’t want to hear it right now.”
I ignored my brother and walked straight passed him, slamming Dean’s drink down in front of him.
“Who took a shit on your parade, princess?” he asked, using the nickname I hadn’t heard since I was eight. I rolled with my eyes and pointed at Sam.
“Giraffe kid over there. He keeps coming up with stuff I told him to shut his face about.”
“I only try to help!” he replied. “Relax a little, Len. They won’t eat you alive.”
“Ha!” I snorted. “Right. They won’t eat me alive, that’s true. Point taken. But you’re not helping me by bringing it up.”
He sighed and sat down. “Sorry.”
“Yeah right Sammy. Whatever.”
He groaned slumped down on his chair. Dean chuckled. “Thought you would’ve learned to stop when a girl says ‘stop’, Sammy. Shut your pie hole and leave her alone if that what she wants.”
I smiled at how protective Dean got. He always had done that, it drove me nuts sometimes. But it was sweet though. I patted his head and smiled.
“Thanks Dean. And just... Stop bringing it up, okay Sammy?” I asked softly. He nodded and spread his arms.
“Do you still love me?” he asked with a smile. I crossed my arms and looked at him with a playful glare. “Nope. I hate your guts, Sam.”
He pouted and put his arms down. “Well that sucks.”
I laughed and ruffled his hair. “Nah, I still love you. Am I the only one who’s feeling that it’s time to go back to the motel?”
“It’s twelve o’clock, Nox. The night is just getting started,” Dean replied. I yawned.
“I’m used to work and having a kid, Dean. That means that I used to go to bed early.”
He sighed and got his keys. “Let me finish this and we’ll go okay?”



“You know, I hadn’t thought about this to be honest,” Sam said as we stood in front of the two beds in our motel room. “Maybe we should get separate rooms next time.”
“I didn’t think so,” Dean said harshly. “And get Nox eaten alive? Hell no Sammy. Not on my watch.”
“Then I’ll take a separate room next time. Or we get three beds, I don’t care,” Sam said as he walked into the bathroom.
I groaned and flopped down on the bed in front of me. “I don’t give a shit guys. That means that you have to put up with me 24/7 though.” I yawned again and felt myself drift into a deep sleep, not even bothering to change.

“Mummy?”
I turned around and saw Flynn running towards me with and adorable smile.
“Flynn?” I asked. He nodded and ran towards me. “They are coming to get me mummy.”
I picked him up and rearranged his messed up hair. “Don’t be silly baby. No one can hurt you, you’re completely safe.”
“Len? Is that you?”
Once again I turned around, this time with a beaming smile.
“Alex.”
Flynn started to wriggle his way out of my arms. “No, don’t! Mummy that’s not daddy.”
I put him down and walked over towards Alex, who greeted me with open arms. “Hello darling. Did you miss me? I bet you didn’t. You let me die in that house fire and now I’m here to take revenge on you.”
I backed out but was too late; he snapped his fingers and we stood in a complete different room. He grabbed my arm and pinned me between him and a wall.
“You let me die in that fire. Do you know how much I suffered? Do you have any idea how much pain I was in? How much pain I felt when the fire burned my flesh, how it felt to slowly suffocate because of all the smoke?”
My lip started to tremble and I shook my head. He slapped me in the face and forced me to look him in the eye.
“You left me alone to die!”
“I’m sorry Alex,” I whispered as I started to cry. “I wish I could’ve saved you! I want to change everything so bad, I miss you so much and I love you! I can’t even move on, I haven’t even thought about letting go of you.”
“Lying bitch!” I got another slap in my face before I got dragged across the room and thrown into a table. “Alex please don’t! I’m telling the truth, I swear!”
He tied me up and ripped the shirt from my upper body. “Liar. And you know what we do to liars like you?” He turned around and held a large knife that looked exactly like mine. “Is this one familiar to you?”
Tears dripped down my face as I stayed silent. He carved my skin open and I screamed out in pain. “I will carve your beautiful skin open. Watch the flesh part and the blood drip down your skin as you scream in pain.”
An evil smirk was plastered on his face as he turned towards me, holding another, much sharp knife. “I will make you scream for mercy, Lennox. Just like I used to. Only this time it won’t be positive.”
He dug the knife into my hipbone, making me scream out in pain. “Please stop Alex! I swear to god I still love you!”
“Then why did you lie? Your name isn’t Lennox Dawson, your name is Lennox Winchester, you have to brothers and you hunt down people like me.”
I fiercely shook my head. “You aren’t like them Alex.”
He blinked and his eyes turned black. “Oh darling, you have no idea. This body is just an illusion, sweetheart. But this is all me.” He dragged the knife along my waist and left a huge wound. I felt the blood drip all over my body and I knew there was no one way he was going to stop doing it. I screamed out in pain as he continued to cut his way through my body with a satisfied look on his face. “Alex I beg you, stop it!”
He shook his head and dragged the knife down along my collarbone. “You deserve to suffer, Lennox. I will create hell on earth for you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to KillJoySynner for leaving a comment c:! Made my week haha. This is a more happy-go-lucky chapter cause I felt like writing that. Anyway, I'm currently writing chapter five (actually I should say "I'm still writing chapter five", cause I've been working on it all week) but it seems that I can't get it right. Ugh. Aaaand I changed the rating to R for future chapters. Yay. I think.