Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Path of destruction, feel it burn

“I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known,” I sang softly. I was standing in the bathroom, finishing my hair and makeup so that we could go do our research for the job of today. Five people died the past week, none of them were related in any way, except for their death. They all died because they were attacked by an animal.
“Lennox for fucks sake! We have to be there at two and it’s half past one! How long is it gonna take you?!” Dean shouted.
“Like another hour... Or three!” I replied. I zipped up the black pencil skirt and made sure I tucked the white blouse in correctly before I put on the jacket. I opened the door and walked into the room.
“It took me ten minutes, Dean. Ten freaking minutes.” Sam stood in the middle of the room with his hands on his pockets, looking at us with an annoyed look on his face. This happened almost every day.
“Yeah, that’s nine minutes too long. In those minutes someone could’ve died!”
I gasped and opened my mouth in fake shock. “No shit, Sherlock! People die all the time. Shit happens Dean.”
He mocked my sentence and straightened his tie. “Now let’s go.”



“Hello, I’m agent Davis, this is my colleague Miller. FBI,” Dean said and we flashed our badges. Sam walked in just after us. “Agent Parker, I’m with them,” he said and he flashed his badge too. “We are here for the animal attack cases. Is there a possibility that we could see the bodies?” he asked. The cop that was in front of us nodded. “Absolutely. Follow me...”
He led us to the morgue and handed Sam the one of the clipboards.
“This was the first one that came in. Her name is Charlotte Browning. She was an art student at the university. A normal girl actually.”
He opened the body bag and we faced a completely torn up body. I scrunched up my nose and backed up a little. I heard them talk about bodies before, but I never actually saw a body in the morgue. It looked rather disturbing to me, seeing the young girl all torn up and as dead as can be.
“All the organs are ripped apart, that’s also the case with the other patients... But there was one strange thing with all of them,” the man said as he carefully showed us the inside of her chest.
“Let me guess,” Dean said. “The heart was missing.”
“Exactly. How did you know?” the man asked. Dean shrugged.
“We worked a case like this a few years ago. It was an animal attack, turned out to be a wolf with rabies. Thank you for showing us.”
Sam handed back the clipboard and smiled. “Have a nice day.”
I followed them out and sat down in the backseat of the Impala. “What is it?” Werewolf?” I asked. Dean nodded.
“Yeah, werewolf. Just a silver bullet or stab them with a silver knife in the heart and we’re done with the job. Nothing special.”
I chuckled and shook my head. “Yeah, nothing weird. Just some kind of monster that goes around ripping peoples heart out and us shooting it. Great. Sounds like material for an amazing TV show, you know that?”
He snorted and shook his head. “Forgot we didn’t tell you about Chuck yet. He’s this prophet and he wrote exactly what happened the past years. It was disturbing”
“What happened to him?” I asked curiously.
“Uh... I think he died.”
“Stupid question,” I muttered. “Everyone that comes close to us dies on the spot.”
Sam gave me a sympathetic look and patted my shoulder. “Not everyone.”
“Almost everyone, and you know it Sam.”
“We haven’t killed Cas yet,” Dean said. I frowned. Who the hell is Cas?
Sam saw the look on my face and leaned closer. “Remember that Dean told you everything that happened? He calls Castiel Cas most of the time. Everyone does, cause it’s easier.”
“Oh... Like that. When am I meeting him?” I asked Dean as he parked the car. He got out and I followed him towards our motel room, waiting for my answer, but he stopped in the middle of his way, making me bump into him.
“You m-” I started, but I got cut off by him. He nodded towards the dumpster and that’s when I saw the blood stains. I immediately walked towards it and opened the lit and got greeted by a complete torn up corpse. It seemed to be a very young girl this time, she couldn’t have been older than twelve.
“Sammy!” I called out. “We have another one here.”



“Take the scalpel Len. It’s not going to cut itself open,” Sam said as he stood next to me. We were back in the morgue and were about to examine the body of the young girl. This was my very first time that I was actually trying to look into the body of a dead person and I wasn’t happy at all to be doing this. The girl was ripped to shreds at first, but was stitched back together and now Sam made me cut her open again. I scrunched up my nose and grabbed the scalpel from Sam’s hand.
“I really prefer not to, Sam.”
He sighed and took the scalpel from my hand and did the dirty work. “Just what I thought,” he mumbled. “See this?”
He pointed at the hollow chest of the room.
“Uh... No?” I said hesitatingly.
“Exactly. There’s nothing in there. No heart, and the rest of the insides are ripped to shreds. It’s definitely a werewolf. No doubt. Now we have to go figure out who they all know.”
I sighed and fiddled with my skirt. “Great, just give me sign when we did, so I can get out of this thing. There is a reason that I didn’t work at an office.”
We walked out the hospital and drove back to the motel in a comfortable silence. Once we got there, we found Dean sitting at the table, surrounded by loads of local newspapers.
“So I went to their family, turns out that the all know the same chick. Her name is Jennifer Lester, she was the last victim’s baby sitter. I figured that we could go talk to her.”
I groaned and sat down on the chair next to him. “But that means that I have to keep wearing the skirt.” I pouted and rested my head on the table. “I don’t like this part of the job okay.” Dean chuckled and shook his head.
“Get used to it. Get your shit together, we’re heading over Jennifer’s house.”



“Ma’am?” I asked as I knocked on the door once again. We had been standing here for a total of five minutes now and she still hadn’t opened the door.
“Maybe she isn’t at home Len,” Sam said.
“Hell no, she’s at home Sammy. I sat in the car when you got food and I watched her for about twenty minutes.”
He looked at me with a weird look in his eyes before shaking his head.
“I’m not even gonna ask...” he mumbled.
Dean impatiently shuffled around. “Come on. We’ll go grab dinner and then we’ll come back.”
I managed to stretch staying at the door for another minute before Sam dragged me back to the impala.
“Food now, case later,” Dean said with a grin. I rolled with my eyes and got ready to follow them, but heard something behind me. I turned around and watched the bushes left to the house, but couldn’t find anything.
Dean followed my look and frowned.
“There’s nothing there Nox. Come on.”
I turned back around and walked towards the Impala.
How every cell in my body wished that I listened to my first instincts and didn’t turn my back, cause next thing I knew I felt a couple of razor sharp nails dig into my shoulders and I was dragged down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
This literally took me one and a half week to write, it sucks and it has a cliffhanger. I apologise. Please don't hate me :3?

Anyway, if you want to come kick my ass (or tell me to hurry up), send me a message on my tumblr! Kbye now.