Status: Currenty suffering from a writersblock, will continue as soon as I can

Hunt You Down All Nightmare Long

Still life... Infamy

Back to Lennox’ point of view.

I woke up to an aching pain in my upper body, not exactly remembering what happened. The only thing I remembered was being ripped open by a shapeshifter and Sam cleaning my wounds.
I carefully sat up straight and groaned as the stitches pulled.
“Whoa, easy there tiger,” Dean said without looking around. He was sitting at the table cleaning a gun with his back towards me.
“Did a car ran over me too?” I asked. I got up and pulled the skirt that I was still wearing down.
“No. You were pretty torn up. You really scared us there.”
He put the gun down and turned his chair around. “You slept for quite a while too.”
“I did? Sorry.”
“It’s okay Nox, really. You could’ve died there.”
“Probably all because of the ten minutes I spent in the bathroom yesterday morning,” I said with a pout.
A smile crept onto his face. “Just be careful for a few days okay? We don’t want you to pull any of your stitches.”
“I’ll be careful if you don’t treat me like a baby,” I said emotionless. It reminded me of the car accident I had with Alex when we were eighteen. We got hit by a drunk driver and were severely injured. Apparently I had been in a coma for about two weeks. They thought I was brain dead, yet I am here today. Weird how that worked out.
I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and walked to the bathroom. I took my shirt and winced when the stitches almost snapped.
When I finally managed to take my top off I looked at the stitches. There were more of them then I thought. It looked kind of creepy to be honest.
I opened Sam’s duffel bag and pulled one of his flannel shirt out. It was way too big for me, even bigger than I thought it would be. I knew I was really short compared to my brothers, even Dean was over ten inches longer than me. But this shirt looked like a dress on me. Despite that I sighed relieved: it isn’t rub against my stitches.
I started rummaging around in my own bag and found a small belt and a pair of leggings, which made me look fairly decent. I quickly put on my shoes and walked out of the bathroom.
“And where do you think you’re going?” Dean asked. “Nah-ah. Didn’t think so kiddo. Sit down.”
I sighed irritated and crossed my arms.
“Dean, you aren’t dad. I can go to fucking Australia if I want to and you are not gonna stop me.”
He faced me and unloaded his gun with a threatening look on his face and laid it down on the table.
“You are staying here, whether you like it or not. I don’t care what you want Lennox, this is for your own good.”
“Damnit Dean! It is just a scratch!” I yelled. I immediately regretted that, the stitched protested.
“Hmm yeah,” he replied sarcastic. “Just a scratch that knocked you out for half a day and needed over twenty stitches. But yeah, you’re fine. Just peachy.”
“Jeez Dean, drama queen much? Come on it’s not like I’m dying, am I? Cause if it was that you would’ve taken me to the hospital, and hey?! You see that? We are not at the hospital!”
“You are my responsibility Lennox! I am not letting you leave!”
“Goddamnit Dean! I am a grown woman, I have a husband and a kid! I can take care of myself okay!”
“You had a husband and a kid,” he snarled.
That remark felt like a slap in my face. I stumbles backwards in surprise and shook my head in disbelieve and pure shock. I silently walked past him, snatched the keys of the impala from and left the motel room. He ran after me.
“Nox, I didn’t mean it that way!”
I ignored him and stepped into the driver’s seat of the impala and drove off. I saw him from the rearview mirror looking helpless, but I felt cold inside. Ready to break down completely and jump off a cliff.
I was glad that I left my phone at the motel cause Dean would probably try to call me three times every minute right now. He had to hotwire a car if he wanted to find me right now.
One of the phones in the glove compartment started ringing, but I ignored and kept driving. The tears now ran down my face freely and eventually stopped at the side of the road.
I couldn’t keep lying to myself like this. I wasn’t fine at all. I couldn’t keep it bottled in and pretend that I was okay, but I had to. I had to do that for my brothers.
“Stop crying,” I told myself while I laid my head on the steering wheel.
“There seems to be a problem,” a deep voice said from the backseat. I sighed and didn’t bother to take my head of the steering wheel.
“No shit Sherlock.”
“I’m sorry to disappoint you, but name is not Sherlock.”
“It’s a joke, Castiel.”
“How do you know who I am? You can’t remember me from yesterday. You were gone too far.”
“I assumed it.”
A comfortable silence filled the car. He spoke up after about fifteen minutes.
“Your brothers are worried about you.”
“Why don’t you go over and congratulate them and leave me alone in the process.” I lifted my head and started the car again.
“Lennox, you are safer with them. You can’t keep running from your problems. If you go out on your own the demons will catch you within a month”
I hit the brakes and turned around.
“Leave the fucking car before I stab you in the face with a knife.”
“That wo-”
“I said get out!” I screamed. He looked at me with an emotion I couldn’t place before he disappeared with the sound of rustling wings.
I drove back till I was five minutes from the motel before I opened the glove compartment and called Dean’s number with one of the phones. “Why are they after me?” I asked in tears. “Why are they after me Dean?! I didn’t do anything at all! I didn’t kill any demon since I was fifteen! What do they want from me?”
“Len?” Sam asked. “Where are you? We’ve be- wait I see the car.”
The line died and I panicked. Did he disappear too?
The door opened and Sam stepped in.
“It’s okay Len. It’ll be okay,” he said as he pulled me on his lap and let me cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know it took me long to update, but let me explain that. Here (in the Netherlands) you end secondary school with exams. They’re spread over a total of two weeks and it’s literally half of your grade. You have to pass them in order to graduate and for me those exams are in two and a half weeks! So I don’t have that much time to write. I’m trying really hard though, but I can’t promise you that I can update once a week the upcoming few weeks.

I hope you guys understand that, cause I really, really reeeeeaaally want to graduate.

Thanks for sticking with me!