Status: Just Starting Out

Can't Stop

Give In

We had been back from New York for a week and a half. Abby had gone home with my mom, and Brayden had been hanging around my house a lot when she was around. It was 1 a.m and I can't sleep.I have been struggling with how I should tell Brayden. Part of me wants to come out and say it but the other part of me is worried he will reject me.

I grabbed my keys off the table and left my apartment. I pulled up in front of his condo twenty minutes later. I turned my car off and took a deep breathe. I looked at the clothes I was wearing; shorts and a sweater. I should have changed before I came. I got out of my car and walked to his door. I rang the door bell and waited. He opened the door less than a minute later.

"What are you doing here Kendra?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Did I wake you up?" He shook his head. "I need to tell you something."

"Whats up?" I stepped forward and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in and pressed my lips to his. We stood in his doorway kissing for a few minutes. "What was that about? I though you weren't ready for anything"

"I want you to ask me again, I am ready and I want this."

"Kendra, will you go out with me?" I nodded my head before pressing my lips to his again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a knock on my door. I hoped it wasn't Brayden, he wasn't supposed to be here for an hour. I opened my door to see Brayden standing in front of me.

"Brayden, you're early"

"I know. Come on lets go, we are going out. Then you can come back and get dressed up." I agreed and took his hand as he lead me out of the apartment.

"Did you ever think we would get here?" I asked as we were in the car.

"Get where?" He asked looking over to me.

"Our first date"

"I knew we would end up together, I just didn't think it would take this long."

"I guess it did take a while"

"Yeah like five months." He said as we pulled up at Wells Fargo Center.

"What are we doing here?"

"We are going skating" We entered the arena and got on the ice right away. We skate in circles for a while before I skated ahead of him. He bumped into me.

"You really wanna play that game?" I asked as I playfully bumped hips with him.

"I do" He said before pulling me down onto the ice so I was straddling him. We were laughing before I looked right into his eyes.

"Now is not the time for that" I said before rolling off of him. I pulled him up and we continued to skate, or push each other over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brayden gave me an hour to get dressed up before when went out. He drove me to a little park. I got out of the car and he led the way. I gasped when I saw a garden area with candles lit, rose pedals, and table with dinner set up.

"Brayden, its beautiful"

"So are you" I blushed and looked away from him.

"So what are we eating?"

"I know this isn't fancy, but I remember you telling me that you and your mom would have ramen noodles as comfort food, so that is what we are having"

"You are the best" I said before digging in to my noodles.

"You look great tonight. Can I ask you something?" I nodded. "What made now the time?"

"I felt something for you for a while. Seeing you with Abby and how you dealt with my father only confirmed how I felt for you. I have very strong feelings for you Brayden" I said before putting my hand on his cheek and staring into his eyes.

"Good, because I have very strong feelings for you too." He said before leaning in and pressing his lips to mine.

We sat and talked for a while before it got late. "Brayden, come home with me" He nodded. "I don't want to sleep alone anymore" I said before he took my hand and lead the way home.
♠ ♠ ♠
One more update before next weekend, then I will be away for a bit. I will be back around May 3rd. Thanks for reading and please keep the comments coming, it inspires me to write!

Outfits:

Middle of the Night

Skating

First Date