Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

A Better Prom Than Expected Perhaps?

Jack POV:

"No Jack. You're perfect, the best supportive hilarious amazing boyfriend someone ever had. I'm so sorry I broke up with you. I regret it so much. I love you Jack Bassam Barakat. Will you please please take me back? I don't care what my dad says, I need you as my boyfriend. So will you?" Alex finished quickly and stared at me anxiously, playing with his fingers.

What? He wanted me back? Alex wanted us to get back together!

My first response was to immediately agree.

Then I thought for a second. Alex broke my heart. He broke up with me just cause his dad told him. I understand why and I know how much Alex wanted a good relationship with his dad but couldn't he talk to me? Or just give me a reason why he broke up with me. What if he'd do something like this again? The little voice in my head asked menacingly.

Then I realized its Alex. Alex who helped me stop cutting. Perfect Alex. Alex my amazing boyfriend. Millions of perfect memories with him. We can fix it. I can't say no to him. Of course I'll agree.

"Yes! I'll take you back!" I said happily.

Alex smiled and pressed his lips to mine. It was a urgent yet sweet kiss, the kind I missed so much in those awful weeks. I felt him smile.

Alex kept on hugging me as he said "Thank you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you too Lexy." He smiled at the nickname.

"You guys are so cute!" Emma, who I forgot was there said.

I felt so guilty. I basically used her to make Alex jealous. She smiled at me and with seeing my expression said "Don't worry. We're cool, I'm not angry. You guys are perfect together."

I relaxed as I said "Thanks! You rock!"

"I'll leave you two alone." She said and left.

A slow song came up and Alex said "You know, we always wanted to go together to prom. It isn't too late right?"

"No it's not. Let's dance?" I asked enthusiastically.

"Sure." Alex smiled and we went out to the dance floor.

Alex hugged my waist as I hugged his back. He pressed his body to mine and we started to dance slowly together. Alex placed his chin on the nook of my shoulder. It was perfect. Gently we slowly danced.

I felt Alex's warm body on me. I missed it so much. We swayed gently to the slow beat. It was everything I ever dreamed of and more.

"I love you." Alex whispered sweetly.

"I love you." I whispered back.

"I'm so so sorry." He said.

"It's ok Lex. I understand."

"Thank you." He said. I loved his voice.

The slow song ended and was replaced by a fast paced pop song, changing the rooms energy completely. Alex broke off and started bouncing around, dancing to the beat. I smiled at him and joined in. We danced wildly together, giggling and shouting.

Suddenly Alex looked really worried as he stopped dancing and stared somewhere.

"Alex whats up?" I asked.

"Thats Lisa. She's walking towards us. I abandoned her. She could tell my dad about us."

I looked to where Alex was staring and saw the pretty brunette Alex was with earlier. She really was walking towards us. Her expression was unreadable.

"Alex? Where were you?" She asked, looking worried.

"Um I'm really sorry for leaving you alone. I kinda got back with my old boyfriend, Jack."

Lisa looked shocked as she asked "You're gay?"

Alex looked proudly at me as he said "Yes. And this is my amazing boyfriend." His expression turned pleading as he said "But my dad can't know. Can you help us keep it a secret?"

Something about that really annoyed me. He wanted to keep us a secret?

"Oh ok. You guys make a cute couple! I'm really happy for you!" She smiled and walked away

. Alex sighed in relief. But I wasn't relaxed. He wanted to keep us a secret? How would he do that?

"Alex what did you mean about keeping us a secret?" I asked.

"My dad can't know about us. He'd freak. So we just need to make sure he doesn't know we're together. I know it sucks but I need you both in my life." Alex said.

I sighed. Hiding our relationship? But Alex wanted to. I can't make him choose between me and his family. That's so unfair.

"Ok Lex. We'll just have to watch out on what we say and everything."

"Thanks Jack!" He said happily. "Now let's dance! Oh wait I see Zack and Rian!" He was so enthusiastic and happy.

We walked up to them. Rian went with Cass and Zack went with Blake. They were adorable.

As we got closer, Zack looked at us and said to Rian "Ha told you. Pay up!"

Rian sighed and handed Zack $15. Alex looked at them and said "Please tell me you didn't make a bet about us."

"We kinda did. I said you'd get back together until prom. Rian said you'd get back until graduation. So I won!" Zack said with a grin.

"Aw so none of you thought we'd break up permanently?" I said smiling at that.

"No way, you guys are practically married. I can't see you without each other." Rian said.

They couldn't see us without each other? My heart warmed.

Alex looped his arm on my shoulders and said "I can't see us with out each other either!"

Zack, Rian, Blake, and Cass awed as I said "Me too! Let's never be with out each other ever again!"

Alex laughed at my bad grammar and said "I most certainly agree." with a trace of his British accent.

"Aww you guys are so cute!" Cass gushed excitedly.

Everything felt right. More than right. Everything felt perfect with Alexs arm around me, and my best friends surrounding me. I felt at home. I wanted to freeze that moment forever and ever. We stayed like that, joking with them, occasionally dancing and sharing quick kisses.

Lisa joined us eventually. Alex at first was really closed and reluctant but Lisa was really nice and she didn't try to make Alex feel guilty. She joked around with us and decided to join us with our plan to go to the beach. I was pretty stoked for that. Me, Alex, Zack, Blake, Rian, Cass, Lisa, and Ben at the beach just having a good time.

The ear hurting noise of the mic brought me out of my thoughts as the principal started talking. "Seniors of Dunley. I am so proud yet sad to say you have almost finished your education here. I have seen you blossom into fine gentleman and ladies and spectacular soon to be adults. I am honored to have a part in your growing up."

The speech was so hypocritical Alex started giggling. He gave him a dirty look and continued.

"Now the prom is soon over."

What? We just got here. But I looked at the time and was surprised, startled, and disappointed to see it was 11:45. Time flew by so fast.

"I would like to announce the prom king and queen. Our nominees, as recalled are Troy Bolton and Gabriella Montez, Caddy Heron and Aaron Samuels and Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat. "

What? Alex and I shared confused looks. Since when are we nominated?

"What the hell?" Alex muttered.

"I don't know. I didn't look at the list. It didn't occur to me we'd be nominated. But hey, I guess we're nominated,babe!"

"I guess so. Wow. I never thought I'd be nominated for prom king."

"King? You're obviously the girl in this relationship!" I said jokingly.

"Ha! You're the girl in this! I mean look at what you're wearing!" Alex said laughing.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked. I thought my suit looked good.  

"A white suit? Really Jack? He asked jokingly.

I pouted, giving him puppy eyes until he said "Ok. It does look good!"

"Aw thanks Lex! And I can be the girl in this relationship."

"Aw you'd make a great girl. " He said smiling.

The principal, trying to look dramatic opened a envelope and read out "And this years prom king and queen is..." He fumbled around with the envelope for a bit then said  "Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat! Come on up!"

We actually won! Alex laughed as he said "Wow we won!"

We went up to the stage. The principal smiled as he said "Congratulations."

There was one crown and one tiara which should have been awkward but Alex took the tiara and said "The tiara looks better!" as he stuck out his tongue.

"But no! The crown will ruin my hair!" I yelled dramatically.

Everyone laughed as Alex said "Your problem!" I laughed with everyone else.

Soon everyone started chanting "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!"

Alex leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine. He hugged me as his lips parted. My hands touched his back feeling his warmth. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensation of Alex's tongue, Alex's hands, Alex's taste, Alex.

"Er that's enough." The principal said awkwardly as we continued to French. We broke off laughing.

We stepped off the stage, giggling as a slow song came on.

"Wanna dance my king?" Alex laughed.

"Sure my queen." I said jokingly bowing as we started to sway together.

The dance floor was empty. Only Alex and I danced together. It was perfect. Our bodies pressed together, Alexs hands on me. We closed our eyes and just danced slowly to the beat. It felt like time froze. Alex and I were in our own perfect world, just us, no one else. And I was so happy with that.

But sadly the song ended. When the song finished and we opened our eyes everyone started clapping. Alex blushed which was the cutest thing ever, and hid behind me.

Zack, and Rian came to us saying "Congrats you guys!"

"You fucker!" Alex yelled at Rian. "Why didn't you tell us we were nominated? I know you knew!"

Rian laughed and said "I wanted to see your faces. They were hilarious!"

Alex jokingly hit Rian as Zack said "We're about to go. How about you guys?"

"To where are you going?" Alex asked.

"Rians going with Cass." Zack said lifting his eyebrows seductively as Rian said "Well you're going with Blake!"

Alex yelled happily as he said "Yay! Black lives!" He was just so cute.

"Well anyway where are you guys going?" Zack asked.Alex looked at me questioningly.

"I don't want to leave you yet. We barely had time together." I said.

"Me neither! Wanna sneak over to my house? My dad can't see you though." Alex said.

"Sure!"

"That's where we're going." Alex said to Zack and Rian.

"Cool." Rian said and Alex and I said goodbye and went outside to the cool air.

We went into my car and started driving to Alexs house, Going Away To College accompanying us. Alex smiled at the song.

"Good choice."

"Yeah well, I missed you!"

We arrived at Alex's house. I haven't seen it since 10th grade. Alex never liked going by it. It looked like a nice house, it was hard to believe what happened inside.

Alex stepped out of the car, gave me the shh sign and  hesitantly opened the door, signing that I should follow.

"Dad?" He asked.

"In the kitchen, making dinner. How was prom? Did you have a good time?"

I was surprised by how causal he sounded. He didn't sound like the man who broke Alexs' arm. He sounded normal. But no matter that and the fact Alex forgave him, I couldn't forgive and forget. This was the man who ruined Alex's life. This was the man who broke Alex. Remembering how Alex was in the beginning of 10th grade made me want to go to him and punch him.

Alex answered his dad "Yeah it was great. Is mom home?"

"No she's still at work." Alex sighed and I remembered how he told me his mom is a workaholic.

"I'm really tired so I'm going to sleep." Alex said.

He opened the door to the basement, gestured for me to enter and closed the door.

"So yeah there it is." Alex said as he opened the light. Last time I was in Alex's room was when I was helping him move out around two years ago.

"Nice room."I said.

It was. There were loads of band, Pokemon and space stuff all over.

"Thanks. Loads of bad memories though. Being here kinda makes me relive it."

"Alex if he even touches you call me or someone." I said urgently. I won't let him hurt Alex again.

"Thanks Jack." He said sincerely. "Wanna sit?"

We sat together on the bed, talking and laughing. I missed it so much.

Suddenly Alex said "Ugh this suit is so uncomfortable."

He took of his jacket and unbuttoned his shirt. It was so fucking hot. He stood up to get a shirt, I guess.

His skinny beautiful body left me breathless. Scars or not he was beautiful. The amazing curve of his shoulder bones into his chest with a outline of muscle. He was so hot.

Looking down, I saw I awkwardly had a boner.

"Stupid horny body." I muttered.

Alex turned around and asked "What? I didn't hear you." He looked at me and saw my boner.

Smirking a bit he tossed his shirt and walked to me.

He sat next to me and started to kiss me. Unlike our earlier sweet kisses this was hot, passionate and sexy. It was a urgent type of kissing.

I broke off for a moment to toss my jacket and shirt away.

Alex started to unbutton and take of his pants as I desperately kissed his beautiful collar bones, and fingered gently the faded scars all over his chest.

He took them off and I started to take mine off. We were now only in our boxers.

Alex looked at me questioningly. I nodded and we both took of our boxers, completely naked now.

Alex layed on the bed letting me top. I couldn't get enough of him. I kissed his lips, his neck, his collar bones and chest as he muttered "Jack. Fuck me."

"Ready?" I asked.

"Just do it."

"Lube?" I asked.

"Make do I guess." Alex said.

I spat on my finger and tentatively entered it. Alex winced slightly at the pain but gestured for me to continue.

I entered another finger and Alex's face contorted a bit at the pain. But I continued as I kissed his chest and upper body.

"Do you have condoms?" I asked.

"Top drawer." Alex gestured to the cabinet next to the bed. I grabbed one and put it on quickly.

Gently I entered him. It felt amazing. I started to thrust slowly, looking for the spot.

When Alex suddenly moaned I knew I found it.

"F-faster Jack!" He yelled.

I started to thrust faster and faster the feelings of euphoria and energy entering me.

"Jack I'm about to-" He said as the white liquid came.

I continued thrusting, looking at Alex's enjoying face. He was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

I started to slow down as the high left.

Gently I stopped, breathing deeply, left Alex and threw the soiled condom.

"Fuck Jack that was amazing. " Alex said breathing deeply.

"It was incredible." I said.

"I love you, Jack."

"I love you too Alex."

I laid down next to Alex, curled together and fell asleep looking at his beautiful face.

I was the luckiest guy in the world. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here you go! And thanks for the help yesterday