Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Dealing With The End

Alex POV: 
I was strumming on my guitar, trying to think of new lyrics when Flyzik called me excitedly. "The record is finished!" He announced happily. "Can you get to the studio in like 20 minutes?"

I immediately agreed. Now was the question how I'd get there. I decided I'd call Jack and ask him if he can drive me. He was estatic and agreed immediately.

I walked over to my dad, and explained we finished recording and I'm going to the studio.

My dad frowned and said "But Alex we wanted to have lunch together, the whole family."

"This is really important for me. I'll be back in a few hours." My dad sighed and said it was ok and we'd eat dinner together.

Jack arrived and we drove to the studio, looking forward to hearing the EP. Paul was there, looking unusually excited.

He put on the EP. Hearing everything recorded and sounding so professional was amazing. We actually sounded like a real band. My lyrics sounding so real, from just thoughts inside my head to something tangible. It was incredible. I shared smiles with Jack Rian and Zack. I loved the EP.

"That was so cool!" Jack said.

"Thank you so much Paul!" Rian said.

He nodded coldly but then smiled and said "No problem guys. Now I'll try and get this to as many radio stations as possible. About touring, it's summer and we were thinking you could join a summer tour meant for starting bands. I'll send you the details, it'll probably be from the start of July until late August like your last tour with Hometown Anthem."

I was so excited. I loved touring. It's always to much fun, performing and meeting new people and traveling.

"Sounds rad!" Jack said. It did.

"How about the name for the EP? Do you have any ideas?" Paul asked.

"Um Man Eating Bear! Jack said. We stared at him.

"What?" Zack asked.

"I don't know, it was the first thing that came to mind. You suggest something!" Rian and Zack started tossing names.

I tried to think of something good. I let my mind wander, thinking about everything and anything. Somehow I got to thinking about near death experiences, remembering everything my dad did and how you never know when your end comes. The end can happen at every second.

I think really there's nothing you can do when you're dealing with the end but make sure everyone you love knows you love them. That's it. Three words that are the only things that help you deal with the end.

"It's ok if you don't have a name, we'll think of something." Paul said as everyone continued to argue.

"Wait I got it! The three words to remember in dealing with the end!" I yelled.

"What?" Rian asked.

"It's I love you! Because that's whats really important to know when you're dealing with the end, thats all you need!" I explained.

"I like it." Zack said.

"It's interesting." Rian smiled.

"I like it too." Jack said.

"Well its certainly unique. I'll tell our graphic design artist that should be the title." Paul said.

Jack grinned at me. "That's a awesome name."

Paul said he has a meeting and he'll call us about the tour.

"Wanna come over?" Jack asked. I checked the time. It was 4. I could go over to Jack and still come home in time.

"Sure!" I said.

Jack and I drove to Jacks. His mom kept looking at me worriedly and telling me I could always come back to their house and if my father ever lays a hand on me I can and should call the cops. I knew I never could do that. I could never hurt my father like that. But I smiling and said thank you. Jacks family was like my family. I loved them all.

Jack and I went up to his room. We sat on his bed and I showed him the chords for a new song I'm working on. He really liked it and helped me a lot with the musical bit. He was so talented.

I yawned contently and noticed he was staring.

"What?" I asked.

"You're so cute." He said smiling.

"Yawning? You're cuter."

"No I'm not. You're adorable and when you yawn you cover your mouth adorably and snuggle into yourself. Its so damn cute!"

I laughed and said "Well you're adorable when you stare at me yawning and your eyes are all focused on me and it's so cute."

"Just come over here and let me kiss you." Jack said.

He was sitting on one end of the bed with me on the other. I crawled over and pressed my lips to him. He slowly leaned backwards so he was lying down and I was beside him.

We continued to make out, my tongue dancing in his mouth as I ran my fingers through his dark hair. It was hot and desperate, full of passion.

I took my shirt off, showing Jack what I wanted. He understood, smiling and took off his shirt. I used that chance to slide of my jeans. Jack did the same. He had a boner.

I kissed him again, feeling his warm body and delicious lips. I slowly slid of my boxers and Jack did the same. I put on a condom and used some body lotion Jack had on the dresser for lube.

"Ready?" I said. He adjusted himself and nodded.

I slowly entered one finger. I kissed his lips, his collar bones. I entered another finger when he nodded. His face twisted into a grimace but he nodded for another one. I entered it, then slowly entered myself.

He was so tight it was incredible. He nodded for me to continue. I started to thrust, looking for the magic spot.

After a few tries he grabbed the sheet and yelled "Holy fuck Alex!"

It was so hot. I started to move faster and faster, enjoying the amazing sensation going through my body. Jack looked so hot below me.

"I'm about-" Jack said. The warm salty liquid started to flow. I slowed down and slid myself out.

"That was amazing."

I lied down next to Jack, throwing away the soiled condom. I was so tired.

I curled into Jacks warm body, rested my head on him and fell asleep immediately. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay smut chapter for JackBaraBoner :) Alex said once that I love you is what three words to remember when dealing with the end means so I hope I made it sound right. Anyway I might update again tonight or possibly tomorrow. Comment?