Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

I Guess You Can't Escape the Past. Or Maybe You Can?

Alex POV:

I stared at the door. I had to do it. It would be so simple just to live at Jacks, never see my parents again.

But I wanted to have a good relationship with my dad. I loved how nice and supportive he could be. It was worth it. I just wished I'd remembered to go home in time. I loved having sex with Jack but the timing was so wrong. How will my dad react? I had to do this.

I took a long deep breath and opened the door. I wanted to just run and hide in the basement but I knew it would be better to just face my dad. Trying to ignore the shake in my hands, I checked his study.

I found him sitting there in his desk, working on something. He turned around and his eyes were hard and cold. I immediately looked down and just wished I'd disappear. I didn't want to face him, didn't want to see what he'd do.

"Come with me to the kitchen." He said in a quiet cold voice, power dripping from every word. He started walking to it, me following.

"Dad look I'm sorry. I should have told you I wouldn't come home and that I'd miss dinner. I'm so sorry please dad. Don't hurt me. I won't do it again I really won't."

He ignored me, sat down next to the table and gestures for me to sit down next to him. His face was completely expressionless,I had no idea what he was planning. I was terrified.

"So you decided to come home? I was sure you'd be gone for two years like last time." He said coldly.

"I just fell asleep in Jacks house. I won't do it again, I promise."

"Jack?" He asked, making a fist in his hand anger in his voice.

"From the band not my old you know." I said quickly

. The thought he'd hurt Jack was something I couldn't even fathom. I couldn't let it happen. It was ok when he hurt me but I wouldn't let him hurt Jack.

"Very well." He said.

I was so relieved. He said it was ok. I would be ok. I let myself breathe. All my worry was for nothing.

"Really? Thank you so much Dad!"I said.

"It's all well. Will you please heat up water?" He said.

My heart froze. I felt myself shake. Would he do it again? I looked down on the scars crisscrossing my left hand. I thought he changed. I wanted to believe he was a different person. But he was the same, exactly the same. He would do it all over. I couldn't stop him. It would only be worse.

"Don't! Dad please don't! I thought you changed, that you wouldn't do stuff like this again!" I said.

"Heat water now." He ordered, in a steel hard voice.

I stood up, shaking and started heating water. I knew what he'd do. I couldn't even try to stop him. He would do even worse if I tried. I looked at the water slowly boiling, so scared of what I knew my dad would make me do. I could only hope he wouldn't break my hand like last time. That was truly awful. I was dreading it all.

My dad stood up and looked at me in the eye. He grabbed my hand. I didn't even try to stop him. It was useless, I'd already learned that years ago, that letting my dad do whatever he wanted was so much easier than trying to fight him. A fight would end with me hurting more.

"So you still have scars from last time? I thought you learned your lesson. I thought last time was enough." He said in a quiet calm voice, as if talking about the weather. I was shaking so badly, looking down at the water, boiling like a vat of blood but so much worse.

"I-I'm sorry. Dad I really am. Just please don't do it!" I stuttered. He ignored me.

"I guess not! I guess you're so stupid and dense nothing can penetrate your thick skull!" He yelled suddenly raising his voice.

The words hurt more than anything else. I flinched visibly. The words just felt like a slap.

"Put your hand in there. Now."

For the third time in my life I started to put my hand closer to the dancing warm water. I was dreading the awful pain that I knew would come.

"Please dad! I honestly thought you changed, that you wouldn't do this again. I thought you said you wanted a clean slate. Please dad, don't make me do this." I said looking into his dark eyes.

He stated at me and something changed. My hand was millimeters away from the hot water. I could feel the warmth radiating from it.

My dad looked for the first time confused. He stared at me then at my hand. In one swift motion he grabbed my hand and pushed it away from the water muttering "You're right." I looked at him confused but so thankful.

He grabbed my shoulder and half dragged me to the basement, throwing me in there. "Don't bother to come out!" He yelled locking the door.

I was left confused, trying to understand what had happened. 
♠ ♠ ♠
After my horror fic I just don't want to hurt Alex anymore. Plus I need him to still be with his dad for now. Comment? I have a few more days to finish this before I go. Hehe my tittles are as long as fob songs I just realized XD night all!