Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

No Place Like Home

Jack POV:
"Jack wake up! We're almost home! And I'm bored." said Alexs happy enthusiastic voice as I groaned and said "Go away. I'm sleeping."

"Never! Wake up! We're almost home!" as a pillow hit me. Now this means war. I narrowed my eyes as Alex said "Yay you're awake."

I grabbed my pillow and hit him back as he squealed. It was so adorable. Soon he grabbed another pillow and we were having a full blown pillow fight. As he got me again in the face I remembered how ticklish he is so I tackled him and started to tickle his stomach.

Soon he was laughed breathlessly as he begged for me to stop. "Ha! Now promise never ever to wake me up with a pillow!" I said triumphantly.

"I promise." He yelled between shrieks and laughter.

"Good." I said as I stopped.

He was so cute. His light brown hair was a hot organized mess, and all his dimples were showing as he smiled and asked what I was staring at.

"You obviously!" I yelled as I came closer. Our lips almost touched until the van suddenly stopped making us crash into Rian (who was sleeping) and Zacks (who was listening to music) chair.

"Come on, now the traffic is cockblocking us?" I mutter as Alex giggles adorably.

Alex and I curled up together and I once again marveled at how perfectly our bodies fit. It was like we were a puzzle, fitting perfectly.

Soon we entered Baltimore. Zacks dad dropped us off first. We said goodbye to everyone, took out our luggage and guitars, and knocked on the door, as we both forgot to bring keys smiling at the anticipation of meeting our parents.

My mom opened the door and immediately hugged us. Everyone was so happy to see us. Mom obviously good naturally  scolded me on not calling enough, not brushing my teeth and not eating enough.

Alex Joe and I stayed up watching Star Wars until late at night. It was so much fun. No matter how much fun touring was I really missed my family and it was amazing to see them again. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all! I'm back!! Sorry this is so short and suckish. It's more of a filler. Don't worry! It gets better! I promise!!
I just finished the layout for this and its sequel and since it's vacation I'm going to try to update everyday! Yay!
Being weirdly OCD as I am it actaully annoys me the fact that there are 9 recommends so I would love you forever if you made it 10! Please!!! And I love comments! They can be anything. I love reading and answering them and they make me feel amazing and update sooner :)
And thank you to all 20 of you who subscribed. I love you all so much just for being there and reading this <3 a special thanks to MCRmyisnotokay for commenting and JalexIsMyLife for being amazing as usual!! Love you guys! And sorry again about this chapter.