Status: I'm juggling school, volunteering, photograghy, drawing, and more so please be patient but yeah active.

You Ain't the Only Ones Who Want to Live it Up

Back to School

Alex POV:

"Get over here now! You think you can escape me!" His unpleasant voice boomed in my ears as he dragged me up the stairs. I was back in that basement.

"I was right! You're a worthless gay fag! No one can ever love you!"

"Stop please! Jack loves me."

"Oh your gay boyfriend?" He asks tauntingly. "He doesn't love you. He pities you. You're so pathetic. Can't you see that?"

"He loves me." I insist as he smiles and punches me repeatedly. "You will always be a failure. But I love you." He says while he starts to kick me as I curl up and cry for him to stop.

"I'll never stop! You can run as far as you want but I will always be there. I will find you. And you'll regret leaving me."

I woke up with a jolt, breathing heavily and covered with a cold sweat. I was having nightmares about my father again. His face haunted me. He was here probably. He could find me again. And that thought petrified me. For him to ruin my life again after I finally managed to built it again.

I brushed of the nightmare as I rolled out of bed and found Jack in the kitchen.

"You're finally awake?"

"Yep." I smiled.

"Boys today's the last vacation day and I think you should go buy school supplies for tomorrow." Joyce, Jacks mom said.

Jack and I threw on some jeans and band shirts and we headed out. It was over all too soon and in what seemed like a matter of minutes, we were eating dinner and heading to sleep.

Jack cuddled with me on my bed and we started to talk about the most random things. I loved him so much. His huge eyebrows, that awkwardly beautiful large nose, and those deep dark brown. He was so hot. I leaned and this time nothing stopped me. Our lips finally met and this kiss was soft and sweet.

When we fell apart he started to cuddle and he drew random designs on my back with his long fingers until I fell into a dreamless sleep.

I was awoken rudely by the alarm I set up. First day of senior year. Great. Back to school.

Jack was still sleeping so I snuck under his covers and tickled his toes. He literally jumped and squealed as I said "You didn't say anything about tickling your feet."

"If you weren't so cute there would have been a big chance I would have just killed you right now." Then he winked as he moaned and stretched.

We got dressed, did our hair and got ready. We drove Jacks old car as I still didn't have one. Jacks been meaning to teach me one day but we didn't have time. Jack blasted Three Eye Blind and soon Dunleys ugly building was in sight.

We were 5 minutes late so we ran to homeroom to our teacher Miss Jardines upset face as she asked why we're late. Jack made some stupid lie about getting lost which made everyone laugh including her so she let us stay and started to lecture us about this school year.

It sounded pretty scary, to be honest. Apparently you need to get good grades, do well in your SATs and then complete loads of college application for yay more school.

She kept talking about how important this year is for our futures. I honestly have no idea what I want to do. The only thing I'm really good at is music and there's no way that's going to work. I'm probably going to work in a boring 9 to 5 pointless job for the rest of my life as there's nothing else that'll give me a job.

The bells sharp noise woke me from my thoughts as I checked the schedule Miss Jardine handed and realized I have English with Jack.

We spent the lesson drawing randomly as Carrie, she refused for us to call her Miss Fletcher, talked about how important it is to get a good grade.

Basically all our lessons consisted of teachers trying to scare and stress us about big scary senior year and lunch couldn't come soon enough.

Finally the bell rang and Mr Howell our trigonometry teacher let us go to lunch. I found a table with Zack Rian Jack and this kid called Matt who seemed pretty cool.

We started to debate about the album deal and after hearing us yell at each other our thoughts Matt somehow managed to make us shut up and make a decision, yes.

We would do the record deal. I was looking forward to start recording but then Zack asked about parents. We decided to tell them soon about it just so they'll know.

The conversation became my new least favorite subject, colleges. Rian and Zack already decided about colleges and even Jack had a idea about what college he'd go to.

I felt so lost. I honestly had no idea what I wanted to do when I grew up. It was so scary to imagine that my choice now will define my entire life. And scarier to think I don't know what I want to do with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello!
So I updated again and this chapter is longer :D hope you like it. Comment!!! Thanks to JalexIsMyLife! This chapter is dedicated to you! <3
Love you guys <3 and pretty please comment ;)