Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 13

Its safe to say this weekend was pretty awesome. Me, Paige, Demitri and Ashton spent a lot of time together, at the basketball courts and we even went to the zoo (turns out me and Ashton both really love penguins and even if Paige denies it he loved the monkeys!)

But now Paige is leaving and honestly its really kind of sad. I don’t want him to leave yet, I was just getting used to having him around! We have agreed to meet up again later this month if possible but its still kind of sad that he’s leaving already.

Do you have to go?’ I write on the notebook we had been using all weekend and hold it out to him, pouting rather childishly up at him.

He pouts back at me in a joking way and my pout shifts to a small glare that he laughs at. He takes the notebook from me ‘Yes I do, unless you want me to drop out of school...’ is what he writes back.

That could work! You can come live in my bedroom and be home schooled with me!’ I give him a hopeful look, grinning widely up at him.

As fun as that sounds...it think it would be better for me to just go home...’ he writes back, returning my smile and he has a really fond look on his face.

I pout up at him once again ‘It would be more fun if you would stay here with me...

Yes it would but that doesn’t mean I can stay no matter how much I want to!

You’re no fun...now you’re gonna leave me here with Demitri and his new boy toy...

Sorry...’ he replies but judging by the smirk on his face I know he isn’t at all sorry.

No you aren’t...

No I’m not!

Jerk!’ I stick my tongue out at him and kick weakly at his shin, he raises an eyebrow at me before grinning.

Be careful! I might just have to bite your tongue if you keep it sticking out there!’ he holds the notebook so I could read it and I smirk.

Mm...is that a threat? It doesn’t look like one...’ I write back.

I think it’s more of a promise than anything else...

Good!

As much fun as this is I have to go now in order to get home before it gets dark and my mom will kill me if I drive during the night...

I frown deeply and he frowns back at me ‘Do you have to?

I already said yes...and I’ll come back later I promise!

Okay...

As soon as he holds the notebook back towards me I take it and drop it back onto the ground behind me before moving and wrapping my arms around his waist and holding him tightly.

He tenses up a little before relaxing and returning the hug, his arms wrapping around my back and holding me just as tight.

I enjoy the warm feeling of his arms around me for as long as I can, without making things weird, before pulling away but even when I pull away he keeps his arms around me and I frown up at him in confusion.

Thankfully, I’m not confused for long because as soon as I look up at him he is leaning down and pressing his lips against mine in a soft, hesitant kiss. My eyes widen slightly in shock before slipping closed as his lips move carefully against mine.

When he does pull away his cheeks are red and I’m pretty sure mine are as well but he’s smiling widely and I know I am too but honestly I don’t care because...Paige just kissed me and I have never been happier in my entire life.

I turn around quickly and grab the previously discarded notebook ‘You know thats just going to make it harder to let you leave right?

Yeah...but I don’t regret it and I really hope you don’t either...

Not at all!

He smiles widely at me and I return in before leaning up and kissing him again, this could easily become my favorite thing to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

Yay! They kissed! Took long enough right?
I feel as though this story is sort of going downhill...you guys aren't commenting either and that is making me sad :( (see! that's my sad face!)
So leave a comment and let me know what you think of the story so far, who your favorite character is, or if you would like to read a story about Demitri and Ashton?