Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 20

Once my brother leaves, after teasing me a little bit about the fact that I was still blushing from him walking into the room, I head back into the room. I step in and bite my lip when I notice that Paige is still staring at the door, his eyes as wide as they were when I left but he looks less freaked out at least...if only a little bit.

He doesn’t meet my gaze until I’m sitting next to him on my bed and when he does he still looks a little freaked out. I hold the notebook out to him so he can read the conversation I had with my brother in hopes that that would help calm him down a little.

It takes a few minutes for him to read all the way through it, I suspect that he read a few parts more than once, before he looks back over at him and holds his hand out for the pencil.

A couple seconds later he holds them back out to me and watches me closely as I read it.

So he’s okay with it? He doesn’t hate me?

No, Paige, he does not hate you!’ I write back, chuckling softly at the fact that he honestly thought my brother would hate him, my brother likes him quite a lot! Even more than he does Demitri and we’ve known him since we were really little.

I see him sigh and nod a little but he doesn’t try and take the notebook back.

I’m more worried about telling Demitri and Ashton, I can imagine we are both going to get the awkward ‘intentions’ talk or something equally embarrassing!

He smiles at that and I smile back at him ‘You don’t actually have to worry about telling them...they kind of already know about the whole boyfriend thing...but we haven’t gotten out of the awkward talks yet though!

They know? How do they know?

I ran into them when I got here...I thought I would find you there but instead I found Ashton and Demitri hanging out...

And you told them? It wasn’t even official and you told them?

By this point he looks a bit worried ‘Yeah? It was the only thing I could think to say that would get Demitri to shut up and let me leave...’ he looks kind of sorry and I almost feel a little bad that he looks so sad.

How did they react?’ I reply after a while, raising an eyebrow at him and the worried look falls from his face quickly and he smiles a little.

I think Ashton saw it coming but Demitri looked kind of shocked...the kid never was the brightest guy around...

I laugh a little at that because as much as I love Demitri its true, he’s kind of slow but it is definitely one of the things I love about him ‘Ashton is pretty protective...and I’ve only known him for a month or two!

He nods, smiling at me ‘So that’s three important people that know! Who’s left?

My parents...and yours I guess!

My mom knows, and she was sort of really excited but I haven’t told my dad...I think I’m more worried about your parents...

Don’t worry...my mom likes you a lot...I think she’s glad I finally have friends other than Demitri...

He laughs and drops the notebook onto the bed, leaning over and pressing his lips against mine softly for a moment before pulling back and grinning at me. Honestly I don’t care what my parents think...I like him...I like him a lot...
♠ ♠ ♠
Bold is Paige
Italics are Oakley

I kind of like this one...and I hope you guys all like it as well!
Leave a comment and let me know :)