Sequel: You Can Hear Me Now
Status: Done but stick around for some oneshots!

I Want To Hear You

Chapter 3

Do you have a girlfriend?’ is all I had asked and I didn’t get an answer immediately after like I usually do but I didn’t worry about it because this usually happens due to the fact that both of us have to eat and such.

When I did start to worry was when I hadn’t heard anything from him at all in almost a day, he never replied to my last message and he didn’t even try to change the subject, he just never replied and that has never happened before.

After a while I finally decided to send him another message just to make sure he was okay.

Hey...haven’t heard from you in a while and I just wanted to make sure you weren’t dead...

It was about 2 hours before he replied to that message and even when he did it was really vague and to the point, all he said was ‘I’m not dead. Stop worrying so much.’ and while that was probably meant to help it really didn’t because normally he would make a joke of some sort or call me an idiot for worrying to much. If anything it just made me worry more than I had been earlier because I knew he was just ignoring me now and I couldn’t figure out why!

So if you aren’t dead than why did it take so long to respond?’ I send the message even though I am pretty sure I don’t actually want to know why he wasn’t talking to me but I have to know or else I’m going to drive myself crazier than I already have and I don’t really want to do that.

I didn’t want to talk.’ is the next aggravatingly short response.

Since when are you not in the mood to talk? You like talking more than I do and thats really saying something because I always have something to say!’ Not that I can say any of it...or hear him talk...but that doesn’t mean anything!

Why do you care? Sometimes I swear you are like an overly clingy girlfriend!’ Well...that was a little harsh. I have to say that comment hurts more than I would want to admit but I ignore the flash of pain I feel at the fact that yet another person was getting tired of me and quickly type a response.

If I’m really making you that angry than why don’t you just stop replying!

Whatever...’ is all I get back and that one might have hurt just as much as the one before but this was in a different way because I think I may have just lost one of the very few friends I actually had and I’m the one that scared him off by being clingy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Italics are Oakley
Bold is Paige

I am so sorry for how long this took!
I had some problems with writers block and actual sickness for a couple of days as well but I'm all better for the most part!
This chapter is really short and I'm sorry but I hope you guys like it anyway :)