Sequel: The Darkness Inside
Status: Mike PoV (mainly) Slash Fic (Complete)

A Different Kind of Love

Criminal Mischeif

:: I'm guessing none of you learned how to open a combination lock?:: He was fingering the Master lock on the hall locker door, it was one of the annoying ones common on locker doors where you turn it right, left, right, or something.

:: We don't often run into these types, not like they use the cheap crap on important stuff:: David pushed up against him, moving him to the side to try and take a shot at getting the locker open without damaging the lock.

:: I can give it a try.:: Dwayne asked when David started getting frustrated with the lock.

:: If Dwayne can't get it open, no one can. We might have to just go with ripping it off.:: Marko commented.

:: Yea, but if you rip it off, the dip shit will know someone has been in it and it would ruin the surprise, now we can't go and ruin surprises.:: Mercedes said with a hint of a smirk.

:: Sides it looses what we're going for, it will be much more traumatizing for him to find his present with his locker intact, leaving him trying to figure out how it got in there.:: David leaned his back on the lockers as he watched Dwayne.

:: Well that will be a.:: Marko stops his words and looks to Dwayne.

:: It's open now.:: Dwayne spins the lock on his finger looking smug. :: So time to start the party.::

:: Looks like we have to move some crap around, he really stuffed this locker.:: He tried moving the books shoved in with papers sticking out everywhere.

:: Glue them to the books!:: Paul had a wide grin on his face holding the bag of freshly dead animals, yep they decided taxidermy won't do this time.

:: That works.:: He pulled out the Crazy glue and some rubber gloves and slipped the gloves on.

:: What is with the gloves?:: David was giving him a funny look.

:: You serious? Get Crazy glue on your hands, just do it and you'll know why the gloves. This shit will glue anything to anything and it's a son of a bitch to get off. I swear you could glue a Beamer to the ceiling with it.:: He took a dead rat from Paul, it was cut open on the belly so that it's insides would spew out and starts squeezing out the glue on its' back and then slaps it to one of the books.

:: Can it glue skin?:: David was looking at him with an expression of mild interest David got when he was listening or absorbing information. Was one of the few times David didn't seem sinister or menacing.

:: Yup, so bad idea to play with this stuff then scratch your junk.:: He snickered carefully setting the book back in the locker.

:: That's interesting to know.:: David was likely filing this information away for use at some latter time.

:: You should glue Pauls' Hand to his dick, it's all he thinks of anyway.:: Mercedes started laughing, Paul flipped her off.

:: Ok, I'm leaving our love note this time.:: Marko grabs a spray can and starts shaking it. They decided that for the school, no messages in blood, sides they tended to drain everything completely dry since they didn't know how soon their next meal would be during this time of the year.

:: To bad we won't be able to know how he took it, Damn that's funny.:: Paul started snickering at what Marko wrote.

:: "Miss us?" I have a feeling the answer is no.:: Mercedes burst into a laugh, the rest of us just snickered.

We had given Frank a week of peace, we really didn't want to wear out the fun to early, to much and we'd get board to soon of playing with frank and it also helped with the whole fucking with the guys head, let him get calm and feel like maybe we decided to leave him alone.

**** Few Nights latter ****

They had rode up and parked their bikes near the school, this of coarse made the teens still around a bit nervous, but they seem to have to see what The Lost Boys where up to at their school, so they made sure to keep watch at a distance so that they would have something to spread around in next days rumors. They wasn't sure what was going around in the school now, considering the oddity of them leaving their prowling grounds around and on the boardwalk just to visit a school, well the curious kids would find out soon enough.

" Ok, I'm doing the driving." Marko said as he pulled a bent piece of coat hanger out from his jacket and jammed it down into the door frame. " Paul's to crazy behind the wheel." Marko flashed a toothy grin at Paul, Paul flipped Marko off.

" Some how Frank driving a Buick doesn't surprise me." He snickered as he watched as Marko quickly jimmied the lock.

" All done." Marko, pulls open the drivers door, sits down and then goes to work on hot wiring the car after unlocking the rest of the doors, while the rest of us pile it.

" No way I'm sitting bitch, David, don't look at me like that." He tugs on Mercedes and ushers her to sit in the middle of the back seat, David had got in and taken up the window side and pointed at him then to the spot next to him, like hell he was going to be Bitch in the middle, David wanted to be next to him, David could sit in the middle. David had given him an evil looking grin watching him.

" You know you two really do make a girl feel wanted." Mercedes smirked at them, then ran her finger over his nose, before snuggling against David.

" Move over." Dwayne wasn't going to be sitting bitch either, Paul wanted the window seat, this quickly turned into a battle for who's getting shot gun and who's getting to be stuck riding bitch... Paul lost, Dwayne had grabbed Paul into a head lock and wouldn't turn loose till Paul relented and gave over the right to be sitting at the window.

" You're such a drag Dwayne, no fun, You're not even going to even use the window." Paul complained about his loss.

" Suck it up, I'm not sitting in the middle." Dwayne laughed at Pauls' irritation of loosing.

" Ok time for some fun." Marko started the car and threw it into reverse, grinding the gears on purpose, wasn't their car after all, didn't matter if they burned out the clutch in their joy ride curtsy of Frank.

" So, I think I found out what my worse nightmare is now." He waited to see if anyone got curious as they sped out of the schools parking lot, the few kids there watching them go, likely thinking up exaggerated stories to tell about their theft of the car.

"Oh and what is that?" David was quick to respond.

" I had to change the babes' diaper the other night... I think it shit out a new life form, it was the nastiest thing I saw. Now is there any side effects a kid could have from being conceived by two half vampires, well at the time of conception?" He had to ask, the baby might be human, but the circumstances of the pregnancy was anything but normal.

" Your a first, usually someone fully turns within days, rarely anyone becomes human again and it's probably even rarer." David started snickering. " For the person to not only return to human, but also have gotten knocked up by another halfling only a few nights before."

" I'm never going to have kids, hum I'm not sure how to feel about that, would be cool to dement and warp a child to my liking." Mercedes looked at him this evil as hell toothy smile plastered across her face.

" I'm not dementing her... Just coaxing her in the right direction when I'm there." He smirked back at Mercedes, then elbowed her, she elbowed back. " she's just not old enough to talk."

" Oh Michael wanting her to say da,da?" David intoned mockingly.

" No, I'm trying to get her to say douche bag every time she sees Larry. I don't want her to call that worthless sleeze daddy." He smirked, the others let out a few laughs. " Star went nuts about the whole Pinto and the mess we made in the parking lot. Star decided to air dirty laundry to my mom, which mom went into her happy place, ignored Star then drug her off to go shopping... My mom gave Star and the baby my room, so Star won't be struggling with bills and rent, Star coarse jumped on the chance of free room and board."

" Eeeewww Starbait's staying at your pets' house? That's gross... Must be fun seeing your one night stand there trying to turn the pets against you." Marko laughed, nearly flipping the car taking a sharp corner at 90mph, Paul was the first to use the term "pets" when it came to him and seeing his human relatives, it stuck.

The plan they had was to abandon the car unharmed in the desert. OK Sort of unharmed in the desert. We where now on the highway, heading towards New Mexico.

" Pick up the pace, I want this thing in death valley before midnight." David had leaned forward, next to Markos' ear to say this.

" Sure thing." Marko floored it, not that the car could go much faster, it was a Buick, not a Mustang after all.

Suddenly Welcome to the Jungle Blared out of the Radio, Paul had turned the radio on and turned the volume up as high as it would go. " Ha, yea, that works." Paul pulled out a fat joint from his coat.

" Shit Paul put that away, you don't need to be smoking that shit outside the cave tripping like mad." Dwayne was giving Paul a glare.

" Oh, spoil a good time." Paul shoves his special blend joint back into his jacket.

" Oh great, yea Paul I don't want to see you rolling necked screaming in the sand about the cactus is out to get you." Mercedes gave a roll of her eyes, she'd gotten to see Paul hopped on what ever he puts in those "special" joints, Mercedes also remember what happened the night of her initiation, when Paul happened to forget he uses Cyanide in the things. Mercedes had tripped so bad then almost seized and died.

After a couple hours, they skidded off road, they had made it out into the New Mexico desert." We're here children, out of the car." Marko laughed as we all piled out and then looked at the car, except David, who grabbed Mercedes' arm and drug her back into the back seat.

He leaned in to look threw the window." Oh come on you really going to get it on in the back seat?" he asked as David was ruffly Pulling down Mercedes' pants.

" you could join if you don't want to watch." David laughed and continued his attention to Mercede who was being just as handsy.

" I would, but you get enough of me when your in the mood, so I'll pass while I'm free from being you're sex toy." he however did reach in and snatch the cigarette David had over his ear, then light it up to puff on it while watching them.

" David I could join." Paul had pushed him to the side a little and shoved his head in to leer at Mercedes, Mercedes who flipped Paul off, which only got Paul laughing.

**** Franks bedroom, week after Auto Theft ****

:: I'm not putting it on him, your idea, you do it.:: He held the Crazy Glue out towards David.

Paul and Marko where trying not to snicker out loud, Marko had his hand to his mouth, grinning.

:: Plastic gloves? I'm not damaging my gloves for this.:: David had his hand out waiting, till he slapped the gloves into Davids hand.

:: You sure it'll stick Mikey?:: Paul asked while holding back laughter.

:: Dude, it Will stick, just have to let it set long enough. He'll be able to pull his hand off, just the question is, will he actually want to.:: Now he was having to fight to hold in the laughter.

:: You guys are freaks.:: Mercedes maybe saying that, but she was watching all the same.

:: Finished, sleeping beauty here should have a shock when he decides to get up.:: David tossed him the glue back, that evil smirk across Davids face. :: Time to hang out for another nights entertainment.::

**** Latter in the Night ****

( AAAhhhhhh!)

They paused in their drinking a moment, then burst out laughing. The glue had set and Frank was now having to pry his hand from his groin. the scream had to be louder than the one from Frank landing on the porcupine last time.

" I give that scream eight out of ten." David commented with amusement.