Status: Editing little mistakes.

Bride to Be

Ten

"I like what you've done with the place." A preppy blonde commended the house Mason and I were standing in. I grinned and grabbed Masons arm. He stared straight ahead, not acknowledging me what so ever. He smiled warmly at the blonde, who's shirt was unbuttoned a little too far. Anger bubbled deep down. "I'll be going now." The blonde swished out the door.

"Isn't she great?" Mason asked, gazing longingly at the blonde. "No." I snapped. Mason wriggled out of my grasp on his arm. "Fine. Hey Jules! Wait up!" Mason ran out the door, following Jules. My fists clenched on their own, ready for a fight.

Right as I was about to follow Mason out the door, Adele's Someone Like You started blaring. My hands flew to my ears and I frantically looked around, trying to find where it was coming from. I staggered to the door that Mason had run out of. The music felt like it was leaking into my body. I peered out the door and saw Mason drive away with Jules.

I sat up right in bed. I whipped my head towards the direction of my alarm clock. It was three in the morning. My hands felt around where I had been laying. A thick puddle of sweat was formed on my bed. Ew! I skyrocketed out of bed and stumbled backwards. I felt something up against my back. My hands roamed ove the object behind me.

I felt warmth. My eyes widened in the darkness. I turned around so fast that I was dizzy. A figure stood, gazing at me. I could see the whites of his eyes. It was obvious it was a man, broad shoulders and short hair filled my vision.

"Mason." I breathed. "Hey baby." He pulled me into a tight hug. I felt so safe. "What're you doing here? I thought you left." I stated. "I never left." He said. I was confused. I gave him a puzzled expression. Not that he could see it. "You fell asleep on me. You must have dreamt that I left." He explained.

"So.. you slept with me?" I asked, hesitant. "Well...I slept on the couch, at first. Then I got cold and came to sleep with you." I could see his expression was smug. "Then why are you standing up?" I asked, still confused. "I had to use the restroom. I came back to find you were freaking out." He smoothed my hair.

"I had a nightmare." I bit my nail. "About what?" He stroked my cheek. "You." I looked into his eyes. His facial expression hardened. "Y-you left me. For some blonde chick. We had a house together and she was the Realtor." I felt embarrassed, now that it was released from my crazy mind.

Mason chuckled quietly. "I would never do that to you." A shiver ran through me. I wrapped my arms around myself. Masons big, warm hands ran up and down my arms, attempting to warm me up. "Let's go back to bed." He suggested. I nodded.

I clambered back into bed. I snuggled into the covers. Mason climbed into bed beside me. I slid over to him and wrapped myself around him. "Mmm." I breathed. Mason brought his face to mine. He softly sucked on my lower lip. Warmth and desire coursed through me.

I rolled to where I was on top of him. He sat up and kissed me so softly I could hardly feel he was there. I pulled him to me with force. He quickly got the message and matched my speed. He slid his lips across my jaw. I lifted my neck, giving him better access. His huge hands that were once lightly rested against my backside, were now gripping at my shirt.

I leaned back and lifted my shirt over my head. He didn't miss a beat. He continued kissing at my neck. I weaved my hands through his hair. This was what i needed. Whenever I feel down, I just needed Mason. He was my happiness.

I shifted on his lap and Mason let out a groan. We were just hugging now. My eyes started to flutter. "Mason." I whispered. "Hmm?" He mumbled. "I'm tired." I smiled into his hair. I felt his whole body sag with disappointment.

"Okay. Goodnight." He kissed my nose and lifted me off him. I snuggled up against his back and fell into a deep, warm, happy bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of a filler chapter! Update coming soon! :)