Status: Editing little mistakes.

Bride to Be

Six

We were all worn out from dancing, so we decided to take a break. We ordered cocktails, except for Stephanie. She had reached her limit a while back. Stephanie was on her phone, reading the latest tweets. Ivan was sipping on his drink, watching everyone dance. Mason and I were talking about where we grew up.

“So how did you get into boxing?” I mentioned. “Well, my older brother was a swimmer. He still is. He’s training for the Olympics. He’s really good at what he does. Anyways, he took boxing classes to condition him. I went to one of his classes at fifteen years old, and I’ve been hooked ever since.” Wow. “How old are you?” I pondered. “Twenty-seven.” He answered.

Oh wow. Twelve years? “I love it. It’s a good stress reliever.” He informed. “I’ll bet.” I muttered. He grinned. We talked a little more about growing up and then Ivan suggested we head home.

Ivan offered to take Stephanie home. I knew she wasn’t going home. She was going to his house to do unspeakable things. I shuddered. Mason and I watched them leave. “Can you make it home?” He asked. Did i want him to take me home? We would have to come get my car in the morning. If i did, who knows if I would be going home or not.

“Yeah. I’ll be fine.” I smiled at him. “Can you drive?” He asked, still unsure about my stability. “Yep. I’m okay.” I stated. “Okay. Well, I’m going to follow you home, just in case.” He stammered. I eyed him. “Mason, I’m fine.” I laughed.

He crossed his arms over his chest, making his muscles bulge. “Whether you like it or not, I’m making sure you get home safe.” He affirmed. My shoulders sagged. “Okay. Fine.” I quipped. I started walking to my car. “Don’t get sassy.” He slapped my butt playfully. I stopped, mid-step. I whipped around. “What do you think you’re doing?!” I snapped.

“You’re getting sassy, so you need a spanking.” Mason shrugged as if he hadn’t just invaded my personal space. I clenched my fists. I stalked towards him and roughly grabbed his face with my fingers. “You do not touch me there.” I said through gritted teeth.

How dare he! I don’t even know him and he’s touching unwelcome territory! Mason pushed me up against my car in lightening speed. He quickly grabbed my arm and pinned it behind my back. He pinned the other one above my head. “Don’t fuck with a boxer.” He smirked. “You think this is funny?” I barked.

“All bark, and no bite. You are one fiery thing.” He started placing kisses along the length of my neck. I squirmed under his grip. “Stop resisting, you know you like it.” He spoke against my neck. It sent chills down my spine. The good kind of chills.

He took the arm pinned behind my back and pinned it above my head, along with my other arm. He pulled away from my neck and studied my face. I was terrified. I’m pretty sure he’s about to kiss me.

He leaned in and started slow and sensual. A bunch of fireworks went off inside my body, everywhere. He sucked on my lower lip so slowly, that i wanted to tell him he kissed like a grandpa.

Suddenly, he started making the kisses shorter and he crushed his lips against mine. Woah. He released my hands and grabbed my face. My hands intertwined behind his back. I untangled them and started exploring. I could feel his back muscles moving under my hands. His hands were roaming over my neck, and tangling in my hair.

He pulled away slightly. His lips were still inches from my face. He slowly kissed my lips again. Then, he pulled away for good. “You sure you can’t make it home?” He asked, his voice hoarse from the kiss. He sounded hot and bothered. I smirked. “Positive.” I teased. “Okay. I’ll see you later then.” He grunted.

“So you’re not following me home after all?” I called out after him. He stopped and turned around. “Oh I am. But I’m not walking you to the door.” He sang. “Why not?” I mused. “Because if that kiss happens again, then we’ll have a problem.” He revealed.

“I’m not a gentleman either.” He teased. “Sure you are!” I hollered. Mason started walking towards his car and turned around. “You obviously don’t know me then.” He snorted. I got in my car and started heading home. I checked my rearview mirror and Masons car was always there. I felt safe knowing he was right there, within arms reach.