Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 10 — Love Isn't Always Fair [Part 1]

Jayy POV

5 days later the tour ended, Dahv and I packed up our house in Phoenix and moved to LA. We were gonna stay in the massive BVB house till Andy and I found a place of our own. Dahvie wound up with a room close to Ashley's, out of all the BVB boys Dahv became closest to Ash, they were so alike it was kinda inevitable.

I personally saw more than just their friendship blossoming. The two of them — which I'd nicknamed Dashley — spent almost as much time together as Andy and I. 

Of course for the time being, until we found our own place, I roomed with Andy. The next step was, of course, meeting the parents. Or in my case just my mom. I didn't really speak to my dad anymore.

*A Few Weeks Later*

"Jayy-Jayy, lets go. My parents are expecting us." Andy flitted into our room. 

It was funny, it took about 5 months, but now Andy's gay side was showing. It was small things, but every one of the guys noticed. Andy himself had yet to notice.

I nodded and followed Andy down the stairs. Waving to the guys and jumping in Andy's car. He had a sweet black '64 mustang with a red leather interior. 

It was mostly silent on the ride there, save for the radio. We pulled up outside a nice, older home. The front lawn was well kept, but it looked like it was a normal family home.

I got out of the car and followed Andy up to the door. He linked our fingers and pulled me through the door.

"Mom? Dad?" Andy called.

We waited a few seconds before a woman, significantly shorter than Andy and I, walked into the room and pulled Andy into a hug.

"How's my baby boy?" She asked him.

When they broke apart, Andy blushed.

"And you must be the lovely young man who's stolen my son's heart." She looked at me. "Amy Biersack, Andy's mother." She introduced herself.

"Jayy Monroe, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Biersack." I said politely. 

"Please call me Amy." Amy said.

"Chris, get out here and see your sons." Amy yelled into the house.

"Come here Jayy." She told me.

She pulled me into a hug. I was shocked.

The meeting with Andy's father went pretty much the same way. After the introductions were out of the way, the Biersack's and I chatted before dinner.

"Jayy, do you plan on having kids?" Chris asked.

"That's a good question. Actually before I met Andy I had given up on ever finding love, let alone having kids. But Andy and I had a talk and in the future we do want kids." I answered.

Chris and Amy nodded, happy with that answer.

"So tell us about your parents." Amy insisted.

"Not much to tell. I was mostly raised by my mother." I shrugged.

"And your father." Amy asked.

I inwardly cringed.

Be nice, Jayy. They don't know. I reminded myself.

"Is not in the picture anymore." I answered.

"Any reason why?" Chris probed.

"It's not something I like to talk about." I said quietly.

"Okay, we understand that dear, no more on that note." Amy said sweetly, changing the subject.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Andy and I returned home at around 10 that night. I could see that Andy wanted to talk, that he had something on his mind. I waited till we were safely in our room to ask him about it.

"Okay Andy spill. Say whatever is on your mind." I demanded.

Andy shrugged. "It's none of my business, really." 

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

Now I was curious.

"I was just wondering why you never talk about your dad. I never hear anything about him. I hear about your mom all the time. Never your dad." Andy said.

"I just don't like talking about him, that's all. He didn't want to be in my life, so he isn't." I said calmly, getting ready for bed. 

I wanted to avoid this conversation, but my luck just wasn't that good, Andy was just as stubborn as me when he wanted to be. It was one of the things that I loved about him, but it could also be a giant pain in the ass sometimes.

Andy kept going. "But why? I mean there's gotta be a reason, right?" Andy asked.

"Andy, don't." I raised my voice slightly. "Just, stop, while you're ahead." I warned.

"But I wanna know. And I think I have a right to, since we're getting married." Andy insisted.

"Andy! Stop asking me." I snapped.

"No! Not until you tell me." Andy nearly screamed, I noticed, faintly Andy's normally blue eyes had turned grey.

"For the last fucking time, NO!" I screamed back.

"I have every right to know whatever it is you're hiding from me!!" Andy screamed back.

"NO YOU DON'T ANDY!! I DON'T HAVE TO SHARE EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PART OF MY PAST WITH YOU!!" I shouted, throwing my boots hard against the wall, I wanted to be violent. But I reined my anger in some, I'd die before I ever hurt Andy. No matter how pissed off I got at Andy, he was my everything, I'd hurt myself before ever harming him.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened, revealing Dahv, Ash, CC, Jake and Jinxx, all sleepy, dressed in their pajamas. Wondering what the fuck was going on.

Andy and I both ignored them.

"We're getting married!! I have a right to know what you're hiding from me!!" Andy screamed back.

"FINE!! You really wanna know." I spat, storming forward till I was in front of Andy, I glared into his eyes. I could tell he was slightly wary of my anger, but tried not to let it show. 

"My father beat, tortured and abused my mom and I when I came out! I was in fucking middle school, Andy! I was a kid! I had to endure beatings on a daily basis, all because I told him I was gay! Because I refused to be something I wasn't! I had to watch him rape my mother, over and over and over, because she had no problem with who I was as a person! She didn't care who I loved, as long as I was happy! That's all she's ever cared about! My mother is my best friend, I nearly died getting us out!" I screamed, my shoulders shook with anger. I could feel the tears that wanted to escape, but I fought them, I wouldn't be weak about this.

Not now, maybe later, but not in front of everyone else.

"Jayy, I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Andy said sadly.

"No, you didn't, did you." I sighed, I knew I couldn't sleep here tonight, not with my blood boiling like it was.

I turned to Dahv, "Hey, D, can I bunk with you?" I asked.

"Jayy," Andy said brokenly.

I turned to Andy, whose eyes had returned to their normal blue, but were now slowly filling with tears.

"Andy, I love you, but I need time alone. I don't wanna hurt you, and I'm so fucking angry right now, I just might if we're alone together. I'm not going to risk your safety." I told him sadly.

I turned to Ash, "Take care of him for me." I asked.

Ashley just nodded.

I packed up a small bag with a few days worth of clothes and walked down the hall to Dahvie's room. I opened the door and collapsed on the bed. Finally succumbing to the tears.

Andy POV

Dahvie had run after Jayy. I stood there, the rest of my band looking at me. And I couldn't stop the tears.

"A-Ashley," I sobbed as my knees gave out and I crumbled to the floor.

Ashley raced forward and pulled me into his arms.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I sobbed into his arms.

Ashley helped me over to the bed and went over to the guys. "It's okay, I got him."

The band left to their own rooms, Ash shut the door and crawled in the bed with me.

"A-Ash, I want my Jayy-Jayy." I bawled.
 
"I know, babe, I know. But Jayy needs to calm down. He loves you. That's why he's sleeping in Dahvie's room. You heard what he said, he could hurt you." Ash whispered.

"He's already hurt me," I wailed. 

"Physically, Hun. Jayy's anger is something Dahvie's dealt with before, for almost 5 years. Eventually it'll be you who calms him down, not Dahvie. Your time will come." Ashley promised, kissing my hair.

"Stay with me." I begged, pitifully.

"Of course." Ash promised.

Jayy POV

I heard the door open and D's voice.

"You gonna explain what happened?" Dahvie asked softly.

I sat up and looked in his eyes. 

"His mom brought up my parents, I told them about mom, I avoided talking about the man who was my father. His mom dropped it after I said I wasn't comfortable talking about him. We came home, Andy just wouldn't stop asking." I explained.

"Okay, I'm sorry babe, let's get some sleep." Dahvie answered. 

I nodded and got ready. I kept glancing at my wedding band, twirling it slightly on my finger. I already missed Andy. We hadn't spent a night apart since we got together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I keep forgetting to do this, here's the title credits for the last 11 chapters.

Prologue — New Head-Liners and A New Tour (Title Credit: Me)
Ch. 1 — Unbroken (Title Credit: BVB)
Ch. 2 — Déjà Vu (Title Credit: BOTDF)
Ch. 3 — Lovestruck (Title Credit: BOTDF)
Ch. 4 — Rebel Love Song (Title Credit: BVB)
Ch. 5 — Nirvana (Title Credit: BOTDF)
Ch. 6 — I Am Bulletproof (Title Credit: BVB)
Ch. 7 — Songwriting (Title Credit: Me)
Ch. 8 — Lost It All (Title Credit: BVB)
Ch. 9 — Wedding Jitters (Title Credit: Me)
Ch. 10 — Love Isn't Always Fair [Part 1] (Title Credit: BVB)