Status: Active/Updating

The Story of the Unforgiven, Fallen Angels

Chapter 5 — Nirvana

*The Next Morning*

Jayy POV

I woke up feeling a heavy weight on my chest. I opened my eyes seeing Andy and Ashley's room. It made sense, this bed was way too comfy to be the twin sized bed I'd been sleeping on so far.  I looked on my chest to see Andy snuggled on me, smiling in his sleep. We were both naked. Last night came flooding back. Ash and Dahv divulging Andy's feelings to the rest of BVB, and the amazing passion filled night that followed.

I raised my hand the one that wasn't tangled with Andy's — guess we just fell together naturally, even asleep — and brushed my fingers through his long hair. I smiled to myself, none of my other relationships made me feel so happy, so content. Andy squeezed my hand, letting me know he was awake.

"Mornin'," he said, deep voice coated with sleep. His voice was deep normally, coated with sleep, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard. I kept up my massage of his hair and he moaned lightly, moving his head into my touch. The motion was soothing for both of us.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked. 

"Really good, better than I have in weeks. But that's probably partly because you tired me out." He yawned, his hand running up my chest. 

I smiled. "Funny, I don't remember you complaining, quite the opposite, actually, you begged me NOT to stop." I smiled at the thought.

"And it's my fault you made me so willing in less than 5 minutes with your hands on my skin?" He asked.

I nodded, smirking. 

"I was thinking, why don't you and I share this room. We're the only couple on this bus. It's got the biggest bed. It seems fair." I said quietly.

"Will Ash be okay with that?" He asked. 

"Don't see why not. Him and Dahv were so pushy about us not admitting our feelings why shouldn't he spilt the triple with Dahv." I shrugged. "But for right now lets get some fucking food." I kissed his temple and climbed out of bed. 

I might have swayed my hips a little more than necessary, but only because I knew Andy was watching my ass as I left the room. "Tease!" He laughed.

I went to my room and grabbed my "I swallow" basketball shorts and a black wife-beater. I raced back to Andy's room when I heard him curse and cry out.

"Holy mother of god!! My ass fucking hurts." He whined.

I walked towards him with a shy smile.

"Sorry baby. This'll be the only time it hurts this much, I promise." I pulled him into my arms. 

He clung to me.

"Jayyyy." He whined.

"I know, baby, I'm sorry." I apologized again and kissed his head.

Andy looked like he'd bury himself inside my skin if he could. He was so cute. And he was all MINE.

"Let's get dressed, eat, and watch some horrible TV." He grumbled. 

He pulled away. 

I grabbed his arm, pulling him back to me, and tilted his head up, kissing him lightly. "I love you." I whispered when we broke the kiss. 

He smiled, "I love you too." 

Though we both knew it, it felt really good to hear it and say it. We got dressed — Andy pulled on a pair of sweats — forgoing shirts –– ate a simple breakfast of pop-tarts and settled on the couch for some TV. Before we sat down, Andy took some Tylenol to help with the pain.

Andy settled himself on my lap. I was flipping channels, trying to find something half-way decent to watch when Andy squealed, "Batman!" 

I sighed and put on the cartoon. Only for him would I suffer through this childishness. Andy settled even more against my chest and held my hand tightly. I ran the fingers of my other hand up and down Andy's arm. I had to stop when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and answered with an evil smirk.

"Ah, hello fucker. Enjoying the fruits of your labor." I greeted, I continued my rant not letting him get a word in.  "I really should torture the shit of you and your merry little band of thieves for the dick move you pulled on us yesterday." I chuckled.

"It was for the greater good Jayy and you fucking know it." Dahvs responded, as usual unfazed by my threats.

"I'll call it even if you and Ash come and move my stuff into Andy's room and Ash's stuff into your room." I reasoned. 

I'd have done it myself, but I didn't want to let go of Andy. That and retribution was in order.

"Why do you two get the bigger bed?" Dahv whined. 

"Really? Okay we're the only couple in this bus for one, two it's kinda hard to fuck each other on a rinky dink twin sized bed and oh yeah and we need alone time on a properly sized bed. Fuck D really. Just get over here and switch Ashley's and my stuff or so help me, your make-up, your hair products and your beloved guitar will all mysteriously disappear. Get it done in two hours or else." I growled, snapping my phone shut angrily.

My phone was suddenly ripped out of my hand and thrown to the opposite couch, Andy's body covered mine, straddling my hips. My hands immediately grabbed his hips.

He grinned, his version of my patented be afraid, I'm evil grin. His hands wrapped around my neck, tangling in the hair on the back.

"How long do you think we have?" He whispered, a gleam in his eyes.

"I don't know. I gave them 2 hours." I answered, rubbing circles on his hips. 

I loved that I could do this, touch him whenever, wherever and however I pleased.

He didn't respond, just leaned in and locked our lips together, controlling the kiss. I gladly let him, I had no problem sharing the dominant role. I moved my hands from his hips to his ass, relishing in the growl I received when I squeezed, but the sneaky little demon bit my lip, hard enough to draw blood.

I pulled away and he angrily huffed.

"No teasing," He whined.

I shook my head and brought one of my hands to my lip, pulling it away with blood on my finger. I fake-glared at him and I think I saw fear flash in his ocean-blue eyes. 

"Oh, that's it." I growled tackling him to the couch.

"Fuck," Andy moaned as I sucked a decent sized hickey into his neck, I loved his body's reaction to me. The bus door opened, Dahvie raced in, Ashley trailing behind him. I reluctantly pulled off Andy.

"Oh dudes. On the fucking couch. We all sit there." Ashley whined.

"Ashley if you value your precious guitar at all, you'll move your shit out of the room and Jayy's stuff in. You're rooming with Dahvie for the rest of the tour." Andy stated in his Don't fuck with me voice.

Ashley and Dahvie rushed to do as they were told. I leaned down to kiss Andy again when the rest of BVB filed in the bus.

"Say anything and I will destroy your shit." I growled.

Jinxx, CC and Jake all shrugged and walked to the back lounge.

"Have I told you how much I love you?" I whispered.

"Yes, but tell me again." Andy blushed.

"I love you so much." I breathed kissing him. "The last 3 weeks have been utter torture." I groaned into his neck.

"I know. I'm sorry. But I couldn't deal with my feelings. I thought I was straight, and then I met you, and everything changed." Andy smiled, he put his hands around my neck, wrapping them in my hair and pulling just a little too hard.

I couldn't help but moan.

"How are you feeling right now?" I asked when he stopped pulling my hair.

"Totally and completely, maddeningly in love with you." He sighed. "It felt like I couldn't breathe right the last 3 weeks. And then yesterday, I could finally breathe again." 

"Yeah, I know how you feel." I leaned down and kissed the side of his head. "But we're together now and I don't plan on ever letting you go." I told him.

"Good. I don't ever want you to let me go." He surged up capturing my lips in a searing kiss. My eyes slipped closed and I moaned into his mouth.

"Mine." I nearly growled when we broke apart to breathe.

"Yours." Andy sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Because you guys like it so much I decided to update a little early.

On a separate note this time has been kinda difficult for me, first I find out the band who saved my life broke up (R.I.P. My Chemical Romance, 2001-2013) then i found out my favorite singer broke up with his boyfriend, (R.I.P. SaulBert, Lambski 2009-2013). I mean Really?

Well, now that I've gone off topic, please enjoy this chapter.