Status: I'm putting this story on a temporary hiatus

Living’s a Wicked Dream

Fun and Games

Matt Berry opened the door, allowing the noise from inside the room fill all their ears. The redhead looked back at her two friends as she moved to hold onto Matt’s hand. She was beyond nervous to finally meet Avenged Sevenfold and it was all thanks to Matt B. Matt cleared his throat, introducing his presence as he did and all the noise ceased as the five other men in the room looked over at him with furrowed brows and confused faces.

“Yo’ Berry what’s with the girls,” Brian questioned, a classic Synyster Gates smirk etched on his face.

“Hi, I’m Sami,” Sami spoke timidly.

“I’m Joanie,” The dark haired beauty stated. “Is that Call of Duty?”

M. Shadows looked over at the girl who had introduced herself as Joanie and grinned. It was rare for him to meet a girl who played Call of Duty especially since most of the girls they hung out with were girly girls. “Yeah,” he answered. “Do you play?”

Joanie nodded and quickly began chatting to Shadows about all different gaming tips and tricks that seemed like a foreign language to Sami and Colleen. Of course to Joanie though she seemed like she was in gamer heaven since she could nerd out and talk about all things gaming with someone who knew what she was talking about for once.

“So what’s your name,” Zacky asked Colleen. He licked over his dry lips as he looked over at the only girl who hadn’t introduced herself.

“Colleen,” the redhead finally managed to squeak out quietly.

Sami looked over at her friend from where she now sat next to Johnny and tried to stifle a laugh. It always made her laugh when her friend went mute considering she was usually the most talkative and energetic out of their group of friends. “Have you gone mute again Chipmunk or are you internally drooling?”

Colleen looked at Sami and quickly flipped her off. “Shut it or I’ll turn you into dinner for haggis,” she huffed.

Sami stuck her tongue out at Colleen, almost daring her friend to start being talkative again because the redhead being quiet was no fun at all. “Good luck with tha’,” she smirked.

Zacky chuckled at the interaction the two girls were having. It was definitely amusing. “So is your name Colleen or Chipmunk?”

Colleen face flushed bright red, her face almost matching her red hair, as she glared over at Sami before deciding to try to make her friend blush as well. “It’s my nickname my lesbian lover over there gave me,” she answered with a big cheesy grin.

Joanie quickly paused the one on one game she was playing with Matt before her eyes moved over to where Johnny and Sami as she heard Colleen’s words. The raven haired woman was waiting for Sami’s reaction which would be either to flush bright red with a blush or tackle Colleen.

The brunette got up from her seat next to Johnny, tackling her redheaded friend without any hesitation, all three girls bursting out on laughter after the impact of the tackle. All the men in the room looking and feeling completely and utterly confused. “What just happened,” Johnny questioned.

“Well Johnny I just got tackled and it was fucking awesome,” Colleen replied in between fits of laughter.

All of the guys looked at each other still somewhat confused as the laughter quickly died out. “So are you guys always like this,” Zacky asked.

Colleen looked over at Zacky with a huge grin and shook her head. “Usually it only happens in the bedroom,” she replied.

“Oi, Chipmunk do you want another tackle,” Sami threatened.

Colleen rolled her eyes playfully, suddenly feeling very unlike her usually happy self and excused herself from the room, claiming she needed some air. The redhead hated how quickly her moods changed sometimes but sometimes even with the medication she took her bipolar disorder could somehow manage to rule her life, like it was that very moment. It had changed her happy mood and quickly changed it to one of sadness, doubt and the feeling of not belonging. Zacky followed after the redhead, deciding to keep her company and called out to her as she headed for the backstage exit.

“Hey,” she mumbled, taking a big sip of her Pepsi.

“So are you guys always like that,” Zacky questioned as he lit up a cigarette.

Colleen shook her head, “Nope, you bunch just got lucky.”

Zacky chuckled, trying to think of what to say next, he wanted to get to know Colleen better and he could tell Johnny and Matt felt the same way about her friends.

“So is it just me or was Johnny putting the moves on Sami,” Colleen commented.

Zacky shrugged “I’m not sure,” he admitted. “I wasn’t paying attention.”

Colleen pulled out her Zippo lighter and began flicking the flame on and off. She would have pulled a cigarette to light up as well but she was out. So she’d just have to settle for nervous fidgeting with her favorite lighter. “What were you paying attention to then,” she asked, curiously.

“Someone else,” Zacky answered honestly.

Colleen figured he was talking about Joanie because she knew she was nothing special or at least that’s what she thought of herself especially when her mood was quickly changing from happy to completely miserable and self-conscious.

“I better get back inside,” Colleen spoke up. “I’m dying to see Joanie kick Matt’s ass at Call of Duty.”

Zacky frowned slightly but nodded. He had actually hoped he could talk to Colleen more and get to know her a bit better. The redhead seemed like a fun girl and he liked that about her. “I doubt she’ll beat him he’s pretty good,” Zacky replied.

“I guess you haven’t seen the kick ass that is Joanie then,” she grinned, heading back inside, leaving Zacky at a loss of words.
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited May 28, 2014