A World Corrupt

Chapter 2

Willows P.O.V
Tippy toeing down the hall, I try and find where I had first entered. Ten minutes later and three flights of stair, I declare I’m lost. “Hey Lucas I’m lost!” I start yelling, still walking to I don’t where. “You’ll be in trouble for calling Master his given name” turning I see a boy, and I mean he only looked ten-years-old “He can cry me a river “. Rolling my eye, I see the boy’s worried look “How old are you?” I look at his emerald green eye, he was human. “Eleven tomorrow” I stared at him, and I got furious “So now they're using children” I turned and started stomping down the hallway “Lucas!” I yelled furious “Please you’ll get hurt” I heard the boy says and a click of a door as he went to hide. Who care if I get hurt, “You shouldn’t call me my given name” I hear a growl behind me, spinning I snarl “So you use little children, I use to think you guys were monster now, you're just freakin low life’s that can’t walk without your slaves picking your foot up” I knew it made no sense but, when I’m mad I say stupid stuff “You should watch yourself little girl” he says coming closer “Go to Hell” I swing at him, he dodges and grabs my arm twisting it “I will not hesitate to break your arm” he growls from behind me “Do it!” I yell if he think he’d scare me by using pain, he was dead wrong. I hear the sickening crunch and the pain shoots up my arm, he had actually done it. Stomping on his foot, he flinches but, doesn’t let go. I hold in the urge to scream from the pain “You stupid blue freak” it come out more in a whisper. “Maybe you’ll listen now on” he still had a hold of my broken arm “No call me the right name” he squeezes my arm for good measure “Lucas is all you’ll get out of me” I say angrily, not the answer he wanted “Say it” he squeezed hard “Why don’t you just rip my arm off. Lucas.” I couldn’t help myself, “You start tomorrow” he says angrily “And you will call me by my title” he says fiercely “Keep telling yourself that” I’m shoved into a room with a boy “Fix her up” the door slams leaving me with the boy “Who are you?” I demand when he approaches me “Names Jock” he reach for my arm but, I take a step back his eyes were of the aliens
“I don’t want your disgusting hands on me” I growl, his eyes looked wounded but, he takes a step forward “Lucas will not be pleased” he reaches out again “I said stay away from me” hands up he takes a step back “Look I’m trying to help” cradling my arm “I’ll do it myself” I slowly walk around him, grabbing some stuff to wrap my arm in. He watches silently as I bandage myself up “How do you know how to do that?” he ask curious “Always running from you, we had to learn somehow.” Nodding “I do not own slaves” Snorting I say “You're one of them none the less.” Walking out the door with a cast on my arm, I look for my room.

Lucas P.O.V
Slamming a glass vase against the wall, I watch it shatter. “Master!” one of the slave says surprised. “You must be interested in her” I hear a seductive voice behind me, not bothering to turn around “Katrina I have no clue what you’re talking about” My eyes were on the slave, she was picking up the glass pieces. “Come one, you haven’t killed her yet.” She comes up beside me also watching the slave. I don’t respond there was no way in hell I was interested in a disobedient slave. She was making things hectic and I didn’t like it. My fury is directed to the slave on the ground, in her mind a black fog has just drifted over her and she was being cut open. Screaming the girl falls, tearing at herself. When the girl is limp lying in her puddle of blood, I tell another slave in the room “Clean her up.” They quickly carry the dead girl’s body out. “You won’t do that to her.” Katrina says and she was right I wouldn’t “I’m going to use her as a demonstration for the rest of the slaves” that’s not really my reason but, that’s what I’ll do for now. “I don’t believe you. You’re attracted to her.” Katrina refuses to believe anything else, she knew Lucas too long to not know his real reason.
Without another word I storm out of the room leaving Katrina by herself. Spotting Willow walking down the hallways “What are you doing?” my voice booms “I’m walking, do you mind” she sneered back. Trying to slow my anger down I approach her “Will you listen” I ask “No” her answer is not what I wanted. Before I really kill her, I walk into my study nearby slamming the door “Stupid creature” I hear her mutter.

Willow P.O.V
If he thought I would become submissive me has another thing coming. Looking for any windows without bars I don’t find any, even if it was at the very top floor I would gladly jump out of it. Death seemed more welcoming right about now. The guy was delusional “There you are!” I hear Jessica’s voice; sighing inwardly I turn around “Yes?” I say wearily “Master wishes your duties start tomorrow” She says it while watching my face “Tell Lucas I said go to HELL” turning I continue my search, Jessica didn’t follow me. “Finally” I say when I found my room. Throwing myself on my bed I start to sob, I hated them and I hated myself. I cry until I fall asleep.

Memories:
“I didn’t mean to” I sob into my hands; I had accidently showed the aliens our hiding spot “You should have been watching!” Greg screams in my face “Now they’ll be coming all of us!” My sobs jerk my body, my mind grows tired. “I know” I whisper, I had doomed us all. “Let’s gather everybody and move” Greg directed to another guard. Standing I walk past them all, going into the main room with everyone else.

Lucas P.O.V
Walking in her room she stirs awake "What do you want?" she asks angrily "I wanted to apologize and give this to you." I trust a cop into her hand "What is it?" she asks suspiciously "It will heal your arm immediately" I regretted having to hurt her, which was the only reason she got the drink. I watched her gulp the liquid down "Good" she hands me the cup back. "Go away" Her voice was hoarse I noticed she had been crying. "You'll start work tomorrow" I leave the room, the way she looked when she woke up. She looked stunning; I would not fall for her human tricks. Going back into my study, I sink into my leather seat deep in thought.