A World Corrupt

Chapter 7

Willow P.O.V

I was standing around glass and clothes; I might have had a slight tantrum like a two year old. “So we’ll be moving room’s right?” I ask sweetly, Lucas was standing there gaping at the mess. He slowly gained his composer “What the hell happened!” he roared and my heart jumped in joy, he was defiantly mad “I got bored” I smile. He didn’t move an inch, glass was everywhere. I had grabbed a vase in the room and slammed it on the wall and shattered the bathroom mirror, and picture frames. He had a lot of glass in his room, I had ripped the clothes out of the closet and all along I was hoping he'd be mad, he confined me to a room! If he was going to treat me as a child, I’d act like a child. “Oh I’m going to kill you.” He said his voice low and angry “Oh goody!” I said with glee, this was not me. I realized I was possessed or something. Lucas started making his way to me and I stood straight and proud awaiting my death “Oh My Gosh!” Samantha behind Lucas, gaping at the mess “She defiantly has a death wish.” She was staring at me as if I was crazy “Maybe him choking me so many times, mad me go crazy” I somehow danced over the glass without cutting my feet, was I floating? Looking down nope the glass moved anywhere I walked. What the heck? Lucas was gaping at me again and staring at the glass moving out of my way. Giggling I continue to twirl around the room and finally it stops, and I cut my foot “Oche!” I yell.

There was glass stuck in my foot and I felt like myself again. Gapping at the room “How did I do this?” I ask, I remember doing this but, how? Lucas was still staring at me “Take a picture it last longer” I snap, he realizes I’m myself again. “Your life is over!” he storms toward me, where I had left a path of no glass, my foot was throbbing and I still had the glass stuck in my foot. Holding my hands out toward him “I don’t know why I did this but, it wasn’t me I swear” I was scared, actually scared. He must have seen it on my face because he stopped, two feet away. “What do you mean it wasn’t you?” he asks curiously “I mean it was me but, after you left I don’t know I remember just being so angry and I saw you kill Sarah, I snapped.” It sounded totally ridiculous but, a memory comes to mind.

“What did you do!” his voiced roared, I stood in the blood and disaster I made. “Where is she?!” I screamed, I was shaking with fury, I had killed eight aliens. Their blood soaked the once white carpet. “You’re going to pay!” his voice roared, “Not if you die first” my voice was soft but, he heard me. Swinging he goes for my face but, I twirl quickly out of the way and kick him in the gut. “Oaf” he leans over, staring at him I wish he would kill himself. He started to attack himself, my voice rings out, and I’m laughing. “Tell me where she is?” I ask politely, he had fear in his eyes and my chest swelled with pride, he feared me. “She's dead” a sickening snap filled the room, looking at his body, I had broken his neck. Everything went black.

Memory Ends-

I burst into tears and Lucas is standing there watching me confused. “What’s wrong?” his voice is almost tender, “Get away from me! You freaking monster” I sneer, I hated them. I hated all of them! His face doesn’t show anger, “You killers! You monsters! Why?” I was screaming, I started shaking from the rage, Calm, breath slowly, calm yourself. I hear a soothing voice and I slowly start to calm down “I’m sorry.” I growl at Lucas. He just nodded “Samantha go get two others and clean this mess up.” I forgotten about Samantha, I could see the horror in her eyes. She thought I was like them, a monster.

Lucas P.O.V

“You killers! You monsters! Why?” Willow was screaming, what! I haven’t done anything! “Samantha go get two others and clean this mess up.” I watched Willow as she saw the horror in Samantha’s eye and looked guilty.

Before she can think about what I was doing I scooped her up in my arms and pinned her against me, I made sure she couldn’t move “Let me go!” she started to rant but, it was her normal self. In my study I dumped her in a chair “What happened back there?!” I demanded “I don’t know. It’s only happened once before and it’s only happens when I feel trapped and someone’s hurting my children.” He stared at me for a minute “They're not your children” I snap, I was angry about this, she destroyed my room, but there was something else. Her head snaps up and she has an angry glint in her eye “They are my children!” it was that voice, it wasn’t normal. She shakes her head and is back to normal “They are mine, do not harm them.” It was her normal tone “I own them and you; I’ll do as I please.” I snap. I didn’t understand this, “There she is!” I snapped my head around to see Katrina “What?” I ask her harshly, ignoring me she goes up to Willow “Don’t even come close to me!” Willow yells. “I’m not going to hurt you, I just have questions.” Katrina asked softly “What?” Willow asks wearily. I’m just standing in the background watching them “Your children, how do you feel towards them?” Willow looks surprised but, answers “I know they're mine, I just feel like they're mine, every time he goes near them I feel threatened and want him dead.” She was pointing at me; I never hurt the children that bad. “Okay and in the room how did you feel?” Katrina was being so nice, what was her problem? “I felt trapped and had a vision of him killing my children.” Katrina tosses me a harsh glare and then looks back over at Willow “Can you control it?” Willow looks as if she knows exactly what Katrina talking about. “No.” She states. “Okay thank-you”

Katrina turns toward me “Lucas private discussion now.” I could see something in her eyes, silently I followed her into the empty hallway. After shutting the door she turns to me “She not the king’s daughter.” I sigh “it's worse” there goes my mood, “What do you mean?” what could be worse than are king’s daughter? “She doesn’t have a name I’m aware of but, in human term she like Mother Nature but, different.” I wait silently for her to go on “She doesn’t care of the evil and corrupt, she cares for the children because they're innocent. She has her personality and ‘Mother Natures’ personality, she has powers beyond are king. If we don’t teach her how to control her anger, we all will be killed.” I try not to gape at her words “She does indeed have royal blood, I’m not sure she the king's daughter anymore though. I’m going to Rome; they may have some stuff about her type.” Great I owned a witch. “What do I do with her?” I wasn’t ready for another tantrum “Let her have the children, they’ll keep her calm until I get back. I’ll seek council and fined more about her.” Katrina twirls around and leaves. I didn’t understand half the things she said all I understood was Willow was dangerous. She was still my slave.

Willow’s P.O.V

They had left and I could feel what happen drift away from me, what was I? I remembered that horrible night but, quickly shoved the memory back. I had wanted to kill Lucas but, I wanted to die also. I called them my children, why? I still felt the protectiveness but, now it was all confusing. Lucas opens the door and stood in the doorway “You will remain my personal slave and you are to care for the children too.” I frowned at him; something happened he wouldn’t be this nice. “Whatever” I snap, I could see his anger. “I said don’t talk to me like that.” He growls and everything feels normal again “I told you I wasn’t your slave.” He glares at me “Do you want to care for the children or not?” I snap my mouth shut and nod my head “Well go then.”

I didn’t need to be told twice, hurry down the hall I pass the room and Jessica, Samantha, and a woman I didn’t know was cleaning the mess. Samantha cringes at the sight of me, ignoring their stares, I continue down the hallways.

I swing the children’s door open, they glee with joy “Wait your confined to your room!” I shake my head “No I’ve been appointed to care for you!” I say happily and the children attack me playfully all fighting for attention. I felt at home now, sighing in contentment. I lay down with all the children crowding me.