Status: Updated almost daily depending on responses

Game

Game; 17

Tobe's POV

'You're staying with Gabe?'
I nodded my head and focused solely on my food as if it would justify my need to lie to my mother who was frowning suspiciously.
Courtney sat opposite me, strict face but the kicks under the table told me that she knew perfectly well where I was staying this weekend.
'And it's because...'
'She's PMSing and needs support.' I said almost as if it were scripted.
The affirmative nod from my mum let me know she believed me enough to let me go even if she didn't believe my cover story.
'Take your phone, will you?' She asked and carried her plate to the kitchen leaving Court and I alone.
I didn't need to look up to know she was staring at me with a smug look. 'Use a condom.'
This time, I booted her under the table causing her to bite her lip in pain. She leaned down to rub it and glared at me, 'I'll tell mum!'
'You wouldn't dare or I'll let her know all about where this supposed sleepover of Louise's ended up last week.'
Her face paled and she grinned sheepishly, 'you know?'
I knew all about Louise's party in Milwood - whereas my naive mother believed her fifteen year old daughter was in bed watching High School Musical I knew my little sister had explored her very first Milwood house party. She looked like she enjoyed it a little too much when Eli had let it slip that he'd seen her stumbling down Milwood street towards our house trying to look sober.
'So shut up about my life.' I warned her and she fell silent.
I hadn't spoken to Gabe yet but wanted to make up with her before I went round Eli's house. He was expecting me later on tonight so I had time to pop to Gabe's house.
I wasn't expecting her to answer the door especially when I knew she'd looked through the window to see who was knocking on her door at 6pm Friday evening.
As she opened the door, I caught sight of Harlot behind her watching the scene cautiously as if he were a referee in our boxing match.
'I want to talk. Please.'
She nodded, glancing behind her before stepping out her door and folding her arms across her chest.
'Harlot's a good guy.' I admitted. I wasn't a fan of Eli's friends after what they'd done but I couldn't lie to her. Harlot was the best out of Oli and Jay.
'He is.' She nodded and watched me. I wasn't expecting an apology at all. I wanted to explain.
'Eli is too.' I argued but it wasn't in a harsh tone. I was simply defending what was mine. Gabe sighed and nodded after a while.
'You agree?'
'No,' she answered, 'but I understand. You two are like fire and ice. You'll be the deaths of eachother but you can't survive without the other.'
'I can survive without Eli.' I defended although I didn't really believe it, 'you're making out like we're married. It's just a relationship. I've never had one before, Gabe.'
She smiled kindly and I saw her demeanor crumble a little. 'Eli is in trouble with a gang lord for you. It might not be love but it's not some simple relationship.'
I thought about this. It was true. Our relationship was a little unorthodox but I couldn't imagine it any other way. Eli and me together never would've been conventional.
'I need a favour.'
'What is it?' Gabe asked, her tone finally at a friendly level.
'Can you be my cover this weekend?'
I'd covered for her lots of times when my life was more normal than it is now and it was time she returned the favour. She clicked her tongue and laughed, 'is this why you came over?'
'No,' I laughed and hugged her, she hugged back tightly, 'I'm sorry, that's why I came over.'
'Use a condom,' Gabe stated before we broke away in laughter at my tomato face.

****

Eli's POV

At 8.30 exactly, she knocked on my door. As her stuff were already brought round earlier, she was able to hug me back when I embraced her letting her in.
'Nobody's home?' She asked pulling away and casting her dark eyes around the hall. The emptiness was evident obviously.
I shook my head, 'we're alone all weekend.'
Seeing her face flush made me grin and I poked her hip, 'babe, you got nothing to worry about. I just want to spend time with you. I'll even sleep on the sofa if you'd like.'
'No,' she said and ran a hand through her hair with a breathy laugh, 'that's not necessary. It's your house.'
Running my tongue over my teeth, I brought her closer to me by her waist. She was certainly more confident when we kissed now. Before she'd been hesitant, experimenting. Now, she was able to take the lead more effortlessly, slipping her tongue into my mouth if she got impatient.
I'd discovered the sweet spot on her neck right in the centre of her throat. I'd yet to mark her but I was waiting for it. She moaned into my mouth when my hands brushed up her body and my thumb brushed her right breast. The chemistry between us was electric, she made my heart beat so quickly and yet so slowly at the same time.
I smirked as I locked my hands around her back pulling her flush against my body. I'd been finding it more difficult to control myself around her and I could tell she could feel me against her pelvis. Mouth attached to her neck, I wanted to capture every moment she lost her cool. When she wasn't the shy and sarcastic Toby. She was October fucking Donovan, my girlfriend who loved to have her throat sucked on and nipped at, she let out breaths slowly as if to try and contain the sounds desperate to escape.
'Eli,' she moaned and my eyes rolled back under my closed lids, that sounded so sexy coming from her lips.
I realized we were in the middle of my hall and letting her neck go, I smirked down at the pink bruise.
As I pulled away from her completely, she put her fingers to it and winced when she pressed too hard. She gasped and twirled around to inspect my claim on her in the hall mirror.
She was scowling and I was finding it so adorable. She was brushing it as if it were drawn on with dry wipe marker. 'That aint rubbing off, baby.'
She didn't like the amused tone obviously because she glared at me through the mirror, she scoffed, 'my mum thinks I'm staying with Gabe.'
I resisted a loud laugh and instead chuckled with a one shoulder shrug. 'You and Gabe can't help the pent up sexual frustration.'
She spun around and I could tell she wanted to smile. 'This better fade by Sunday evening.'
Again I shrugged, 'no promises what my mouth wants to attach to at night.'
Her cheeks were fully coloured with crimson now and I smirked as she caught on to my dirty personal joke.
Clearing her throat, Tobe pointed upstairs, 'my bags are up there?'
'They are.' I confirmed still reveling in her red cheeks. 'You wanna get changed?'
She gestured to my casual attire of low slung gym shorts and my white vest and said, 'because it looks like you're putting in such an effort to see me. I might as well do the same.'
'Any chance if I take my shirt off, I'll be granted with the same view?'
She flipped me the bird over her shoulder and I laughed as I walked into the living room to search through my DVD's.

'As if you totally wouldn't boink Kiefer Sutherland.'
I looked down at the girl who was resting her head on my chest, we were snuggled on the sofa in front of the TV.
'No, I wouldn't. Don't know if you've noticed but I'm into girls.'
She sniggered and I stopped rubbing circles on her lower back. 'You think I'm gay?'
Tobe leaned away so she could look up into my eyes and I saw she was grinning, it made me smile right back at her, she pecked my lips denying anything further, she was probably still recovering from our makeout session in the hall.
'I would.' She said softly, nestling her head back on my chest. She'd changed into black leggins with a grey tank top and I saw the strap of her purple bra that was the offending material denying me the view of her chest. I adored the girl but I was still a man.
'You'd shag Kiefer Sutherland? With that hair?' I gestured to the TV and laughed as his face grusomely changed into his vampiric state and I felt Tobe shrug.
'When he isn't all wanting to bite my neck.'
I rubbed my face into the top of her head, 'and here I am thinking you enjoyed that.'
Turning her head away so it was further into my chest, supposedly to cover her reddening face. I chuckled and her hand came out to rest on my stomach. Her tiny palm resting on the toned abdomen, I felt her fingers trace the curves.
Sitting up she was grinning, 'can I see your abs?'
'Excuse me?' If I'd been eating or drinking something, it would be all over her. I was stunned at herorward and random request.
'I feel them,' she said and she leaned forward pressing her lips to the corner of my mouth, she was rubbing my stomach now, I was simply astonished at her forwardness but I couldn't deny her when she was looking so delectable right now.
With a nod of my head, my hands went to the hem of my vest but she'd pushed them out of the way. Her lips were still on my jaw, running down my jaw, her hands fiddling with the material, once in a while her fingers would catch the skin underneath and I caught my breath in my throat.
Leaning away, she slowly lifted up my vest, I was slightly flattered at her wide eyes and the growing smirk on her face. Lifting it up more I assisted her in taking the vest completely off.
Like I expected her to, she hitched her breath when she saw the black ink on the left side of my rib cage. It wasn't a big tattoo but it wasn't small, my eighteenth birthday had been full of mistakes but the tat was never one I regretted. I'd gotten a 3D crucifix that was inked to make it seem it was stuck in the ground, with a single piece of rope wrapped around it trailing from the top and ending at the bottom.
Tobe ran her fingers over it and my skin broke into goosebumps, not from the cold but the amazing feeling of her warm, nimble fingers on my skin.
She traced the black ink of the cross before trailing the rope, she looked up into my eyes, 'do you believe in God?'
I shrugged not knowing how to answer, 'I didn't get it for religious purposes.'
She seemed to jump to conclusions, 'were you drunk?'
Her hand was placed on top of the tattoo and she stroked it as if massaging it, I was finding it difficult to find words with her touch on my body.
'I was but I knew what was happening.'
'What's the rope for?' She asked focusing back on the tattoo.
'Keep it together. It never has to break.'
'Why only one piece? If you want something sturdy, add more rope, right?' Her voice was soft now, interested. Nobody had asked me this many curious questions about the ink.
'Even the most fragile thing needs only one thing to keep it from breaking.' She looked into my eyes and I saw adoration there. It was an emotion many people didn't have when they looked at me.
Respect, sure. Lust, yes. But never adoration. I hadn't been adored by anyone. Girls claimed they loved and adored me all the time but their words had been tainted with the lust in their eyes.
Tobe suddenly ran her hands up my rib cage and I sighed in content, her touch was everything I needed right now and I felt myself becoming hard and she hadn't even done anything.
She rested her hands on my neck and lay her head down on my chest, her cheek resting against the tattoo now, she took a breath and I ran my hand down her spine resting on her lower back.
'I wouldn't choose Kiefer Sutherland over you.' She said almost reluctantly but she was honest and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, I got two comments for the last chapter - what's up, guys?
Was it because it was kinda short? I'm sorry but I am updating almost daily! Anyway, I hope this is more to your liking with some sweet stuff.