Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

Just Chillin

I woke up late again today. Meh i don't need to wake up early its the weekend. I showered, changed, dried and straightened my hair and fixed my makeup.I then headed out after telling the head mistress where I would be. I skateboarded down the sidewalk finally coming to the park to find Andy sitting on the bench writing something in a black journal.
"Hey!" I called walking up to him, he looked up from his journal and smiled.
"Hey you made it" he called back. I walked over and sat on the bench next to him. He flashed me his famous lopsided grin.
"Why did you wanna meet up with me?" I asked happy that he wanted to hang out with me but was a little confused at the same time.
"Oh I thought it would be nice to make some new friends since I don't know any of my neighbors." he stated plainly.
"Oh, ok."
"Um, I was wandering what you were doing next weekend?"
"Why?"
"Because I was wandering if you wanted to see a movie with me maybe?"
"Why me is my question?"
"I honestly don't know but you seem like a nice person so far of what I know about you and the way you first reacted when you saw me. You didn't jump and scream and go all crazy fangirl on me you just acted fairly casual."
"Well if we were to go see a movie what would it be?" I asked.
"Well I don't know yet do you have any movies you would like to see?"
"Um if its ok with you could we maybe see Warm Bodies." I asked shyly, I didn't think guys romance movies all that much so I was hesitant about asking.
"Yeah sure."
"Uh wow thanks I didn't think guys liked romance movies." I said kid of shocked that he said yes.
"You'd be surprised." he said with a smirk on his face"do you happen to have a cell phone?"
"Oh uh yeah why?"
"We can swap numbers so you know what time to meet up."
"Ok." I handed him my phone and he handed over his. After typing i our numbers we traded back.
I looked at my phone and noticed it was going on four, if your wandering Andy and I have been here since two and have gotten to know each other better.
♠ ♠ ♠
I watched Warm Bodies yesterday and I couldn't really think of a good movie for them to watch. Plus it was just so cute why the hell not?! Also she and Andy had a longer conversation and now know each other better.