Status: Will update as soon as possible, I hope you enjoy.

A Whisper in the Dark

At the movies

*Andy's POV*
I felt really embarrassed, I kissed Macey on the neck! I didn't mean to, I mean she's cute and all but still. Unfortunately I kinda liked kissing her neck. Her skin was so smooth and soft, she smelled of lavender and has thick soft straight black hair.
Trying to clear my head of the earlier event I focused on the road.
After about a five or ten minute drive we arrived at the theater. We got out and hurried to get food and tickets. After getting a drink each and some candy we went to the counter and payed for the tickets.Then headed to the theater.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The movie was surprisingly good seeing as I don't really like movies like that. Macey seemed extremely proud that I admitted to liking it.
We were walking out when I heard her gasp. I turned to see her running off somewhere in the theater. I had to actually sprint to even catch up to her. Damn she was fast. I eventually managed to get her to stop. She just sat there quietly until I asked her why she ran away.
"There was a group of girls that just walked in and if they saw me with you I would never hear the end of it."
"What do you mean?"
"The two girls in front of the group live in the home with me."
"And that means what?"
"They are constantly belittling me and also they may tell the mistress about you."
"Oh." I fully get it now. They bully her and allow her no freedom.
I wrapped her in my arms and told her everything was alright. She buried her face in my chest and after a few long moments puled away and suggested we head home.
When we got back to my house it was 6:30 so we sat on the couch and watched TV. We just sat in silence which was nice. It sucks to be alone, and I liked her company.
Just then I felt pressure against my chest and smelled lavender. I looked down to see her looking up at me snuggled up against me with her head on my chest. She just looked so innocent, her chocolate brown eyes looking into mine. I hesitated for a moment before leaning down so our faces were barely an inch apart and pressed my lips to hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Macey's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~
He just looked at me for a short while before he got really close to me. Our faces were really close. I just kept my eyes focused on his bright blue ones. He then out of the blue kissed me. Not rough and passionately but sweet and gently. I couldn't hold back so I just closed my eyes and kissed back. I really do like Andy and I always have but I can't believe any of this is happening. Its just a dream and I'll have to wake up and go on living my shitty life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I was wandering if maybe I could get some feed back from you guys to just tell me what you think. That would be awesome, thanks for reading.