Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Tyler's Gone, But What's Next

With that, Tyler grabbed everything that’s his, put his key on the table and left without a second glance. Annalise gave Allie a hug, looking over at Zac, Annalise:” Did you really teach her how to throw a punch?” Zac told her how she kept asking and Annalise nodded. Logan:” What we are going to do now, I mean for rent?” Allie:” I guess I could pay a little more either until we find someone new or we decide on what to do.” They all agreed and both Annalise and Logan said that they have a few friends in mind that might work out. Logan smiled looking at Annalise with his arms around her. Logan:” Well, now that Tyler’s gone…it looks like Zac can stay after all.” Annalise:” As long as he doesn’t mind sleeping in our room with Allie!” She saw Allie blush while Zac smirked, Logan:” No way, you did end up raping her bones didn’t you!” Zac:” No, no it wasn’t like that at all. It was the last night of being in Cali, well that and one other time last week, but she fell asleep as she was drawing and of course I picked her up and put her in her bed but she grabbed me and mumbled stay. I did and but only for a bit. Last night she couldn’t sleep and snuck into my room laying on the bed with me.” Allie was blushing even more, he leaned over kissing her forehead.
The next day she woke up and changed for her run, he could tell that she wasn’t used to the time change just yet and told her she should sleep a little more. Later on, Zac told the girls that he wanted to take them to see his movie, so they got in his car and he drove them to the plaza to watch it. Allie was in the middle, and when it began Annalise looked at her and said “Dam do you see the size of those arms!” Zac sat there smirking, then as the movie went on he held Allie’s hand which Annalise thought was very sweet. Annalise looked at Allie again nudging her, when it showed Zac in some small skin tight dark grey short boxers with this fake tattoo across the top of his back. Annalise:” Hmm, Allie look at your face you’re drooling! Come on don’t be shy, say what’s on your mind.” Allie giggled shaking her head no at first. Allie:” Dam he could lean over me in those boxes any dam day!” Both girls giggled in their seats, and Zac brought her hand up to his lips, kissing the top ever so gently. Annalise & Allie:” Thanks Zac, for taking us to see your movie!” Zac told them that they’re welcome and his phone rang. Zac:” Ok, I’ll check with her and send then number to you.” Zac:” Ah Allie, that was Kristen, she wanted me to get your email, twitter, and phone number. Is that ok with you?” Allie:” Um wow, I can’t believe that she even wants it.” Zac:” She has read some of the twilight story you wrote, I guess she wants to keep in touch to be able to talk to you about it. I don’t quite know though.” Allie:” Yes of course.” She wrote down the info for him to give to her, then turned back to Annalise. Allie:” Hey Annalise, would you mind if I stayed and hung out with Zac?” Annalise smiled, Annalise:” Of course not. See you to later!” Allie grabbed Zac’s hand while they walked to the food court, both smiling. Zac got them some grinders from Subway, found a table and sat down. Zac:” I might’ve said this a few times but I really am glad that we met and came into each other’s lives!” Allie:” I know Zac, I um…I am too. I mean I’ve been happy before, but I’m happy now but…but with you it’s very different. It’s a different happy, I find myself opening up more with you and feeling comfortable in situations I normally wouldn’t want to be a part.” Zac smiled looking across the table at her, he reached over the table and touched her hand which surprised her. She surprised him by grabbing his hand back. Zac moved over closer, kissing her cheek. Zac (whispered):” Can you believe it’s almost a month since we’ve been ‘dating?’” Allie:” Yes and no. Yes simply because I know but also no, because it feels like just yesterday when I walked into you and spilled my coffee down my shirt.” They looked into each other’s eyes and couldn’t help but smile. Right as they were about to lean in and kiss, her phone went off. Allie:” Annalise, what’s wrong?” Zac:” Didn’t she just go home after the movie?” Allie nodded, listening to her friend over the phone. Annalise:” You have to come to the hospital….something bad happened!” Just by the tone of her voice, Allie knew something bad happened. Allie text Annalise to find out which hospital, then told Zac who grabbed her hand and they walked out fast. He drove there…Zac:” Allie what’s going on?” Allie:” I don’t know. All Annalise told me that I need to go to the hospital, something happened. Just the way she was talking Zac, I know it could only mean it was a very few select people it might be.” Zac grabbed her hand as she spoke, he could tell she was scared.
Allie’s Thoughts:
“All I can think of is…Logan, mom, dad…or worse, Jake or Amanda (nephew/niece). Oh god, I wonder what happened and to who? She didn’t tell me who, I don’t even know where to go let alone who to ask for. Just glad that I’ve Zac here with me, he’s making me seem less frightened though I’m scared to the bones. Man I’m falling in love with this man, ever so slowly.”