Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Zac Possibly Says...

Allie and Zac become as one again, Allie:” When do you have to leave?” Zac:” A few days, I signed up to do a voice in a Dr. Seuss movie. You could come if you’d like.” Allie:” I would but you’re forgetting about work.” Zac:” I could come get you after work to see how we do the voices. It’s myself, Taylor Swift, Danny Devito and Ed Helms.” Allie smiled shaking her head putting it on his shoulder, Allie:” Hmm, I don’t know. I know that I might not like surprises but I’m looking forward to yours!” He wrapped his arm around her a little tighter and kissed her head. Annalise thought they look really cute and began taking pictures of them both noticing that Allie paid the camera no mind. Annalise:” Whoa, that’s amazing!” Zac:” What’s that?” Annalise:” That you got her to ignore the cameras. Normally she blocks her face or hides, we usually have to fight with her to get a decent picture but with you she ignores them. That’s just amazing!” Zac didn’t take his eyes off Allie but smirked when Annalise finished, he stared into Allie’s eyes then went in for a kiss. Annalise took the picture as well as one of Allie’s. Annalise:” Oh my, I’ve never seen Allie like this!” Zac left to get his things, he came back and both he and Allie vanished to her room. She changed for bed (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=165367120) and laid with his arms around her.
Allie’s Thoughts:
“I’m so glad he didn’t leave yet and that he’s back in my life. I know that we agreed on the whole plan thing, but part of me thought he wouldn’t stay and just leave. I want to be with him all the time, I’m in love with him, that much is true. I feel not only safe but at home and like I belong in those arms of his, like I belong with him and h belongs with me. I love Zachary David Alexander Efron with every fiber of my being. I’d do anything for that man!”

Zac’s Thoughts:
“This is simply perfect, the way I feel right now with Allie in my arms. This simply beautiful woman right here is right for me, I love how she makes me feel, how I can’t go even an hour without her crossing my mind. That time away from her, granted it was this plan she came up with and ran by me which I agreed to go along with, I felt like my heart was breaking. I know she felt the same way which makes me feel loved, and in fact….I love her in my arms and just how she looks so peaceful while she’s sleeping!”
Zac and Allie spent the next few days together until he had to leave. Once that day came he gave her a hug not wanting to leave or let her go. He lifted her chin up to look at him, Zac:” Allie, try not to worry, I know it’s easier said than done trust me I know. But remember I will email, IM, text, video chat. I will do it all I promise.” When she looked into his beautiful blue eyes she knew he meant his promise, she pulled him into a kiss. Allie (whispered):” I’m going to miss your arms around me, especially when I’m asleep!” Zac (whispered):” I know, I’m going to miss that too. I love watching you sleep in my arms.” She watched him drive away and instantly ran into the house. Allie grabbed her camera, made sure she had ink in the printer and brought the printer downstairs. Allie began printing out the pictures she took in Cali, doubles of him and the ones of the both of them. She put all of them in a photo album, the very first one of her and he went by her bed. Since she had all the pictures, the photo album was for him, and she sent along that picture she promised she’d draw for him. Allie asked him his mailing address and waited for him to respond. When he sent it to her he asked why she needed it, in case I decided to run away <A Oh and why would you want to run away? <Z *giggles* don’t worry, I’m not. But thanx <A what’re you planning cutie? <Z *smiles*Um, nothing don’t get worried <A.
She sent him the photo album and picture along with a note about two weeks since he left.
I know you won’t forget me, but I thought you wanted my vacation for yourself. So here’s the pictures, I know you’ll keep them close to your heart as will I. Oh and that picture I promised you. Can’t wait until the next time I get to wrap my arms around you!
Later on that night Zac requested to video chat.
Zac & Allie’s Video Chat:
Zac came on her screen, and he was shirtless which made her smile. Zac:” There’s that smile I love so much! I got your gifts, I love them!” Allie:” Well my whole vacation was with you, and I have the pictures too, some hanging up. I just thought in case they accidentally get deleted from your phone or something, you still have them and can see them.” He saw her look away nervously and smiled. Allie:” What, why’re you smiling?” Zac:” You always put a smile on my face. You’re just beautiful and I miss you.” Allie:” Awe, I miss you too babe. Well, I’ve to go, I’m working in the morning.” Zac:” I know, good night babe. Sweet dreams!” She blew him a kiss and said good night before logging off for her.
When she woke up for work, the first thing she did was turn her phone on to check for messages. She went to work, when the group of kids had left, Allie began her cleaning routine. Just as she finished vacuuming, Zac came in and looked for her. Sara the front desk worker, had him sign the guest book but he scanned in instead. When he saw Allie putting the vacuum back, he smiled to himself. Zac:” Um, I’m looking for my girlfriend that works here ah I see her never mind.” He walked over to the kids club, when Allie saw him she jumped up excited and hugged him. Allie:” Oh my god Zac, you’re here!” Zac:” Yes I’m here babe, yes I’m here. You leave at three right?” Allie eyed him curiously, Allie:” Ah yes, why?” Zac simply nodded with a smile and told her that he was going to work out. Allie:” Hmm, you don’t want to say that to me!” She bit her lip looking away which made him smirk at her. Zac:” Oh, why’s that?” Allie:” Because I might watch you and drool!” Zac:” Hmm, I might just like that. You drooling over me that is, it sounds great!” She began giggling shaking her head, she followed him out of the room and over to the ramp. Allie:” You should have someone bring you work out clothes. You can’t wear jeans, flip flops or boots.” Zac:” I’ve a friend bringing them. So, will you join me or another time perhaps?” Allie bit her looking down there, then back at him, Allie:” maybe another time.” Sara called Dan and Ron who were watching, even though she didn’t look like she knew it. Allie grabbed his hand, Allie (whispered):” There’s something I’d like to say to you.” Zac:” Oh, what’s that?” Allie bit her lip, she was trying to think of the right ways he wanted to tell him that she loves him. Zac:” Actually, I want to say something to you too. Allie I love you, I’m in love with you!” Allie was all smiles, Allie:” That’s what I was going tell you. I love you too Zac.” He pulled her into a kiss, and when they pulled away she buried her face in his chest giggling. Zac:” What?” Allie (muffled):”well I know my boss, the trainer and girl behind the desk are staring and all wondering.”