Status: Any thoughts our comments even Ideas plz feel free to message me or leave comments

Does the "One" Truly Exist or Is It All but a Myth?

Do Their Feelings Grow?

Zac and Allie got back into their limo and she sat close to him. As they drove off she began to wind down and almost fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. Zac moved so his arm was around her, Zac:” Allie beautiful, don’t fall asleep now. You can’t, I don’t know the password for your alarm!” With his arm around her like that it was making it easier for Allie to fall asleep. As they got to the house, she was awake again, he helped her out of the limo as well as up the steps to the door. Allie unlocked the door pulling him in behind her, she raced over to the alarm punching in the code. Then locked the door back up resetting the alarm turning to him smirking. Zac was just standing there looking at her, Allie:” What? There’s plenty of places to sleep, plus an extra room. I just thought that you’ll be back in the morning, much too early, so why go now?” Zac smirked at her, went to the window and waved the driver off. Allie went to her room to change (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=78261257) Once Zac was done drooling she grabbed her camera to look at the pictures. Zac went to the spare room, stripped down to his boxers and came back out. He looked at Allie and saw her biting lip with a smile like she was trying to hide it. Zac:” I see you’re the one who’s drooling now!” Allie smirked but went back to putting the pictures onto her laptop. He joined her on the couch and she got on yahoo to show Annalise and Logan some of them. Her timing is always right since Annalise happened to sign on and see them.
~Video Chat~
Annalise:” You got to take a picture with Chris Hemsworth, whoa!” Logan:” Please tell me you got one with Kristen?” Allie:” Hey Logan! Yes as well as Rob too. They said I was pretty cool and Kristen’s actually going to read my twilight story!” Annalise:” That’s cool hun, wait what’s Zac still doing there?” Allie turned the laptop and they saw him in his boxers. Logan:” OH.MY.GOD! Tell me you’re not gonna jump his bones!?” Zac looked at Allie:” Well I’ve thought about it, but nope, he’s safe for now. Besides, he’s here because I know he’ll show up tomorrow much too early like he did today. Um he sleeps in boxers like most men. He’s not walking around here naked. He can have someone drop off clothes for when he wakes up so he doesn’t have to wear the suit he wore today.” Tyler walked in at that moment, and Logan nodded, Tyler:” Who’re you both video chatting with?” Allie:” Oh like it really concerns you.” Allie saw the shocked expression cross Annalise’s face, Logan:” Allie Amoura Hawke, be nice. (to Tyler) It’s Allie and her new friend Zac.” Tyler came over to the laptop to get a look and saw who Allie was really with. Tyler:” Oh hey Allie, how’s Cali treating you?” Zac:” Pretty good. We have a day at the beach planned for tomorrow.” Allie:” We do?” Zac gently brushed the hair behind her ear and nodded smiling. Allie saw Tyler’s reaction and he looked upset. Allie:” Zac, can I have a moment please?” He nodded, got up and went to the spare bedroom. Allie:” Annalise, does he know that I even like or liked him?” Annalise looked at Logan who nodded, Allie:” Logan?” Logan:” He asked me how you’re doing yesterday, I told him if he really wants to know that he can get a hold of you himself and ask. I asked him why the sudden interest and Allie, he told me that he knew with the way the both of you were getting along, flirting here and there he knew you liked him. He told me that he had a feeling about it but that he messed up with that other girl. He was upset, he’d talk to you himself but he thinks that you’re mad at him.” Annalise:” Allie, do you even like him still?” Allie:” I did when I first came here, but I’ve been a little side tracked if you couldn’t tell.” Logan:” Awe, she’s falling for Zac!” Allie looked up at him, she bit her lip and they knew it. Annalise:” Are you really falling for Zac?” Allie:” Of course I’m falling for Zac, and if it’s just a fluke thing then who cares but I honestly hope he feels the same for me.” Logan:” Of course he’s falling for you, we can see that!” Allie:” Well I’m gonna ask Zac if he wants to watch a movie, talk to you both later!” Annalise & Logan:” Bye, have fun. (Logan) Don’t jump his bones!”
Allie shook her head smirking, she shut down the laptop and went to see if he was listening but she couldn’t tell and he was standing in the doorway. Allie:” Would you like to watch a movie?” Zac:” You look tired, maybe you should go to bed and get some rest?” She yawned shaking her head no smirking, which made him smile. Zac:” Have a good night with plenty of dreams!” Allie:” You’re just saying that so I dream of you!” He smirked, Zac:” Is it such a bad thing to dream of me?” She looked away biting her lip again, Zac lifted her chin up so their eyes met. They both leaned in, but she ducked and moved away. When their eyes met again she saw sad yet curiosity written in his eyes. Allie was leaning in the doorway, Zac walked over to her grabbing her hand leading her to the couch. He gently brushed her arm, Zac:” Sorry, I didn’t mean to get you upset or anything.” Allie:” Oh I’m not.” Zac:” You’re not, can you tell me what’s wrong then?” Allie couldn’t help but smile when she looked into those beautiful eyes of his. Allie:” It’s not that I don’t want to kiss you, I do I mean I’ve even dreamed of it…I just don’t want to stir up feelings that lead no where. I’m only here for three weeks and then after I leave I won’t see you again. Yes we could try but the long distance thing never works out.” Zac rubbed the top of her back and lifted her chin again. Zac:” You don’t think that I’m not thinking the same thing. I am and know this, if the time you’re here and something does end up happening to us, know that I will do my best to always stay in touch, even setting up some time where we can see each other!” Allie looked up at him smiling and kissed him on his cheek. The both of them sat on the couch watching movies until Allie fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. When he realized that he sat there taking it in for a moment before picking her up and carrying her to her room.
In the morning when Allie woke up, she snuck by the spare room standing in the doorway simply watching him sleep. Because he was sleeping in his boxers or maybe that was just part of it, but Allie still stood there smiling. She got closer wanting to get a better look. Zac was actually awake watching her, he saw her leave but come back where she began to draw. When she’d look up she’d stare with a smile but went back to drawing, Allie got the basic outline so she left to sit out the table where she began adding detail to it. She darkened all of it and then left it there while she went to take a shower. Zac got up to get a drink, he saw it on the table and looked at it since she had left the sketch book open. The sketch made him smile and he went back to bed, he decided to call someone to get and bring him some clothes. Since the window was open, he reached out and grabbed the duffle bag in case Allie didn’t turn the alarm off. Zac hid the clothes in the room for now. When Allie was done her shower, she went into check on him, she wanted so badly to run her fingers through his hear or along his back but she pulled her arm away resisting. Allie(whispered):” I’ve always had a crush on you, always thought you were handsome. Do I want to go out with you, of course I mean who wouldn’t. I just don’t want people to see me and say she only fell in love with him for the money or some other stupid comment like that. I know that I don’t care what people say, but I can’t. You live here ya maybe New York sometimes, but I live in Ma. Long distance relationships never really work, they do but to a point and at a cost. Zac, I hope you know and realize that when it’s time for me to go, I really will miss you.” She got up from the floor she was now on and went to her room to brush out her hair. When she left the room he turned onto his back with his hands underneath his head smiling. He was thinking about what she had said, he finally got up and went to shower. Allie happened to be walking out of her room to go outside for her run (http://www.polyvore.com/allie_work_out/set?id=78353884) , she was changing the music on her ipod when she saw him walking out the bathroom, hair a mess and wrapped in nothing but a towel. Allie looked, then went outside for her run. Zac opened the door peaking out, Zac:” What’re you up to?” Allie:” I’m going for a run, why?” Zac smiled thinking about something, Zac:” Hold on a minute, I’ll go with you. Well, if you’d like?” She looked away then back at him with a nod. She put her music away and stretched while waiting for him. Zac came out with a tank top and some basketball shorts, he was holding two bottles of water and handed her one. They began walking, Zac:” So tell me about yourself.” Allie:” Hmm, that depends. What do you want to know?” Zac:” Favorite Color?” Allie:” Purple.” Zac:” Favorite Movie?” Allie:” I don’t have one. I really don’t like horror movies though. I’d watch them with certain people for certain reason, but still not a fan of them.” Zac:” What do you listen to for music?” Allie:” I listen to basically everything and anything. I will joke around and dance, but that’s only when I’m comfortable around people. I don’t sing much since I hate my voice and all my friends say that I sound like Avril Lavigne or Amy Lee. If the song has a good beat that even I could sort of dance to, then that’s great!” Zac:” What do you like doing for fun?” Allie:” Hanging out with friends, I love playing board games, a few video games. I’m a big pool fan and love to play thanks to my dad. I love to draw and paint even if I don’t like what I’m working on or the outcome of it. I like to hang out with my siblings even if they don’t always like what I do or get along with.” Allie smiled since he was, she guessed that he likes when she gives him more then he asked for. Zac:” How many siblings do you have?” He glanced at her noticing that she hesitated at first, Allie:” Hmm, well my parents have myself, my brother Kevin who passed away, my brother Bryan and sister Hayden. Then my mom had another kid, Pedro. Now my dad then had Breydan, Stephany and Alexander. But Alex and I live with our grandparents and Breydan comes on the weekends when he’s made to come, or thinks he can get something then when he gets it he usually wants to leave. He’s spoiled but you can’t say that to him or he’ll just say you’re jealous. As for Bryan and Hayden now they live with mom in another state and normally want nothing to do with us.” He looked at her rather surprised, not upset or annoyed that she rambled on. Allie noticed that he seems to like when she rambles or is just being polite not wanting to stop her. They continued walking, Zac:” And are you close to them?” Allie:” When I was younger and we were all growing up yes I was, I was close to my brother Bryan. Hayden however was the one who needed the attention and always caused trouble. So I’d try to protect her but we just never really got along, even now we still don’t much. But no matter what, I’m always going to try and protect them” Zac agreed and grabbed her hand pulling her with him. He noticed some of paparazzi and didn’t mind, he smiled at them. Allie grabbed his hand that he was holding with her other hand and began laughing. She told him to stop that which made him smile. Zac:” Don’t worry about it, they just like taking pictures that’s all.” Allie:” Easy for you to say. You’re used to it all the time. You’re talking to the one person in my family who hates taking pictures. I like being behind the camera!”
He smiled and before they knew it they were back at the house after sneaking away from the paparazzi. As Allie was walking ahead of him she saw a balloon and flowers in front of the door. She went to see what it was or who it was from, when she got it and read the card. She looked back at Zac, Zac:” Here, let me help.” He grabbed them, while she unlocked the door. Zac:” Would you like to watch a movie?”