In Their Eyes

Chapter 9

Todd and his brother showed up to pick us up not long after we finished getting ready. I hated to admit it, but Todd looked sexy. Not nearly as sexy as Donovan would have looked, but sexy nonetheless. I saw the way his brother, Jacoby, checked out Aisling and I wanted to beat him senseless. She looked hot because of the work I'd done, but that didn't mean I wanted him to touch, let alone look, at her.

I wanted to smack him, but instead turned to Todd. "You look quite handsome tonight."

He smirked and got closer to me. His lips brushed mine, before he whispered into them. "You look ravishing yourself. I'd skip the whole dance if I could."

I wanted to slap him, but instead smiled widely. Pushing him I said, "play nice. Come on we got to go." He put his arm around my waist as he led me to the car. My jaw almost dropped in disbelief as he opened up my car door. "Thank you," I said appreciate, climbing in.

We got to the dance Todd once again opened the door, I couldn't wrap my mind around the thought of him treating me so nice. We walked into our gym, which had been remade into a sparkle explosion, the dance was 80's themed. The moment I stepped through the curtained entrance my eyes met Donovan's. He gave me a smile, which I replied, before he disappeared.

Todd shouted over the music so I could hear him. "Let's dance, babe." He put his hand on the small of my back, leading me to the center of the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and he placed his around my waist, drawing me closer.

We danced for a while and then the suddenly the homecoming queen was being announced. I crossed my fingers as the lady took the name out of the envelope. Her ruby lips spoke into the microphone. "This years Homecoming Queen is...Ginger Daniels."

Applause started as I walked up to the stage to get my crown and bouquet. "And her handsome King will be Todd Blake." Another set of applause started for him. "Now our royalty will share the first dance.

We took up our dancing positions and started dancing. Soon enough other couples joined us, and Todd came down to speak to me. "Hey let's ditch this place." Before I could argue he grabbed my hand and led us to Aisling and Jacoby.

When Aisling saw us she gave me a hug. "Congrats," She said pulling away.

Todd cleared his throat. "Ginger and I are going to leave. Jacoby take her home safe. Get a ride from Hugh."

I placed my crown on Aisling's head. "You look like a queen anyways." I gave her a fleeting glance as Todd led me outside. We got into the car and Todd took off. Ten minutes later I saw us arrive at lookout point.

"Todd," I started when he cut the engine.

I couldn't finish my sentence as he kissed me passionately. "Don't talk," he murmured into my lips, before attacking my lips again. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth. I went along with it because I didn't want him to get angry. His hands found their way to the hem of my dress and started sliding it up.

I pushed him away. "Todd, don't. Please."

He slapped me hard, and I could taste the metallic blood, that I had gotten used to over the years, fill my mouth. "Bitch, you're just a fucking tease. I saw the way you looked at me all night. Or, would you rather it was that Donovan kid touching you. I saw the looks you gave him."

I shook my head as I tried to scrabble out of the car. He caught my hands with his own and pushed me into the backseat. My head hit the door and my vision was clouded. I heard his belt being unbuckled and the sound of fabric. Soon I felt him at my entrance. I screamed as he pushed his way into me. By the time he came I couldn't scream and was just crying, He pulled out before climbing into the front seat.

I scrambled to the front seat and didn't say anything on the way home. I was sore and felt broken. Todd had raped me, and I didn't think I could let Aisling face me. When he reached the house I scrambled out of the car, and snuck up to my room without anyone seeing me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this took forever. My friend that I haven't seen in forever came over. Well any who here's the chapter. Please don't be a silent reader.