The Opportunity Has Just Begun

More Than I Expected

“Hey Cam are you going to come over for drinks?... I know, I know your still technically not 21 but by the time we are finished it will be early hours of the morning and you will be,” James smiled.
“No it’s ok. I am just going to stay home.”
“Oh come on, Sid is coming. He never hangs out, you have to.”
“I am sorry, just not this time,” I walked off.

I had to waste time so I wondered around the hall of Consol almost getting myself too many times that I would like to admit before returning to check if all the guys had left.

“You’re still here?” Chris frowned as I walked in.
“Yeah I was… I was just leaving,” I turned on my heel and left before I could be questioned anymore.

I had some kind of feeling like someone was going to catch me out, but it wasn’t like I was doing anything illegal. I was just hanging out with some guy, he just so happened to be from another team but it wasn’t like the guys didn’t know I was friends with Adam.

“Hey,” Adam pushed himself off the wall he was leaning on just outside the visitor’s locker room, “where have you been?”
“James was trying to get me to go over to his to hang out with the team so I had to act busy.”
“Are they really that bad?” he frowned.
“You have no idea.”
“Oh well, no one else is here now,” he smiled slipping his hand around waist and dropping a kiss to my temple, “just us.”

I didn’t really mind that he was touching me. I actually quiet liked it and when he pressed his lips to my skin I couldn’t help but want to know what they would feel like pressed against mine.

“So this is where Sidney Crosby lives?” Adam followed behind me as we walked through the house to the kitchen.
“Yep, I think it is stupidly huge but it feels like home I guess,” I shrugged putting my things on the counter.
“That’s the main thing.”

“So you don’t have a dog or anything?” he looked around the empty house as I grabbed out the things I needed to make dinner.
“Sadly no, we are away too much. You?”
“My roommate does, he has a one of those Scottish terriers.”
“Aww they are cute,” I found myself pouting and imaging Adam playing with a little terrier. It was cute.

“So what are you making?” he lent over my shoulder to see what I was doing.
“It’s a kind of pasta and tuna bake thing.”
“A thing?” he furrowed his brows, “I don’t know if I can eat a thing?”
“It’s nice trust me.”
“Never trust someone who says trust me.”
“I can take you back to your hotel if you like,” I warned.
“Ok, ok,” he put his hands up surrendering, “do you want some help?”
“Do you know how to cook pasta?” I held the packet up.
“Of course I do,” he took the packet and walked over to the stove, “where are pots?” he turned around with an innocent smile on his face.
“In that cupboard,” I laughed pointing doors underneath.

Adam was better company than I thought he would be. I didn’t really know what I was expecting but I didn’t expect to be feeling so drawn to him.

He walked around the kitchen still in his grey suit pants with a white button up shirt rolled up to his elbows and more confidence than I had seen on him yet. He continued to smile and touch my back as he walked passed, letting his hands linger for a little while longer each time.

“You know this is really good?” he looked more than pleased with my cooking skills, or rather our cooking skills.
“Told you it was nice.”
“Yeah I guess.”

We had fallen into a rather nice conversation about our previous lives, everything before hockey. It was nice for something other than hockey to matter for a while.

“You done?” I spoke up noticing his plate was clear.
“Yeah it’s ok I got it,” he went to stand up.
“No, no, you’re my guest, let me,” I took the plate his fingers coming into contact with mine but he didn’t let go. I looked up and I noticed how he was looking at me. His eyes grew darker when I bit my lip as I noticed what that look was, desire.

I gave the plate a little tug and he let me go. I walked over to the sink and could hear him follow me.

“You know you have a heart shaped freckle on your neck here,” he stepped behind me, brushing my hair over my shoulder.
“It’s not heart shaped,” I turned around coming face to face with his solid form right in front of me, “it’s just shaped like all the others,” I looked up and smiled.
“Really that didn’t work?” he looked sheepishly as his terrible pick up line disappeared into thin air.
“Nope,” I shook my head.
“Well how about,” he stepped closer backing me into the bench, “if I just kiss you?”
“That could work,” I admitted as he leaned in a captured my lips.

It was light at first, a quick sweet kiss before he pulled back and leant his forehead against mine.
"Did it?" He breathed a small smile cracking onto his face as I smiled back and nodded.
"Good," he put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him our bodies finally coming together.

I still wasn't sure if I really liked him, like as a boyfriend type but physically I was more than happy to have my hands on him.

"How about we go upstairs?" I felt completely out of breath already but I knew I wanted more right now.
"Ok," he pulled back and stepped out of the way letting me lead him upstairs.

So maybe I was getting myself into deep to quickly. I didn't know, but it's not like it could end that badly. If we didn't want to be together and this was still some kind of built up desire from our first fight then so be it. But I was going to have some fun for now.

I was ok with him touching me for the most part but when he touched my stomach, his hand hungrily grabbing at the spot where my needle bruises were I winced and pushed him back.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," he sat back on his knees in the spot between my legs.
"It's ok," I lifted the hem of my shirt to show him, "there just from my insulin," I explained.
"We can stop if you like," he looked worried.
"No it's ok, you just startled me," I grabbed his hand but he didn't look convinced, "I am fine," I sat up and latched my lips back onto his giving no real other option but to go with it.

I didn't make it a habit to sleep with heaps of guys. I had been so preoccupied with hockey and pursuing my dream that it wasn't that important to do list. Though with Adam kissing my body, his large hands running all over my skin I was beginning to think it could move up a few spots on that list.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked at me as we both completely naked to each others eyes.
"Yeah," I put my hands on his chest.
"You wouldn't happen to have condoms would you?" He bit his bottom lip looking nervous.
"Um actually I do," I reached over to search through my bedside dresser, "Geno threw them in the shopping cart the other day as a joke."
"Yeah please don't talk about him," he looked uneasy at the mention of my teammates name.
"Ok, sorry," I settled back down and watched as he tore open the foil packet and rolled the condom on.

He lent down and kissed me as I guided him inside me, moaning until he stopped letting me get accustomed to having him inside me.

He continued to suck and nip lightly at my neck but this time it was making me dizzy as he began to ease out before thrusting back in.

"Adam," I moaned wrapping my arms around his neck needing to be closer to him. 

There was something about the comfort he brought with his presence, the easiness of being around him. I was always secretly so nervous, afraid of doing something stupid in front of Geno and Sid I didn't want to say something dumb and offend him because we butted heads quiet a bit. But with Adam there was none of that pressure.

The feeling was building in my stomach as his moans of pleasure ran straight down my spine and throughout my body. He picked up the pace when I gave his firm ass an encouraging squeeze. But his thrust became erratic and I knew he was almost done.

"Cam," he mouthed at my neck, "shit," he slipped his hand between us and rubbed my clit which had me moaning over that top of him.

I came, his name on the tip of my tongue before he collapsed on top of me completely spent.

"That was..." I breathed trying to my heart rate down.
"Yeah," he panted placing a kiss to my lips before flopping onto the bed next to me.

We laid there spread eagle staring at the ceiling until we could breathe again.

"So?" He rolled over to face me, pulling the blanket up.
"What?" I rolled over, our faces merely inches away from one another.
"The kiss worked," He smiled.
"It sure did," I reached forward and ran my hand through his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... What do you think? She had her fun, got that out of the way. Now what?