The Opportunity Has Just Begun

Doing Something For Me

“Where are you going?” Sid asked as he collapsed on the bed while I grabbed out my wallet and shoulder bag.
“Adam is coming to get me, I am going over there for dinner.”
“Oh...” he shifted looking uneasy, “so you will be there all night?”
“I will be back by curfew Sid,” I rolled my eyes, “Cya later.”

I headed outside, darting passed the guys standing in the foyer and found the car park where Adam said he would meet me.

“Cam!” I heard him call from behind me.
I turned on my heel and there he was, a huge smile plastered on his face waving at me.
“Adam,” I ran straight for him and jumped into his arms almost knocking him over.
“Well Hello to you to,” he laughed wrapping his arms around me.
“I just missed you,” I squeezed him tight and planted a kiss on his cheek.
“Wow I wished everyone missed me like this,” he pulled back and looked me over.
“Everyone? Even your teammates because that would be a little weird,” I scrunched my face up.
“Ok maybe just you,” he lent forward and cupped my cheek before kissing me.

“Mmm,” I groaned appreciatively as he pushed me back up against what I assumed was his car otherwise we were just making out against someone randoms car.
“Do you want to go back to mine now?” he broke the kiss to rest our foreheads together.
“What? Already?” I smiled liking the idea very much.
“Why not?” he shrugged with a little smirk on his face.

He opened the door for me to get into his car before running around the other side and climbing in shooting me a quick wink as he started the car.

I was already feeling a lot more relaxed with Adam's presence, I was probably too distracted by his hands on my waist as he directed me through his apartment.

“Adam,” I laughed as he pushed me down onto the bed and kissed my neck.
“What?” he cocked his head up.
“We have a guest,” I whispered looking in the direction of the door.

His followed my gaze before his eyes landed on the little black scruffy dog sat at the door wagging his tail.
“Mack, go away,” he heaved himself up and chased the dog out before shutting the door behind him.

“He is cute,” I sat up pulling my jacket off to help hurry the process along.
“Yeah he can be sometimes but he likes to put on a show for guests,” he shrugged and came back over to the bed, “but don't worry, we are dog and roommate free,” he wedged himself between my legs and hoovered over me placing kisses all over my skin.

Sure in the back of my mind I continued to think about Geno, wondering if Oksana had told him already but I knew whatever it was they needed to work it out themselves.

“How you doing?” he laughed as I laid completely spent on his chest.
“Good, I am good,” I put my hands on his pecks and pushed myself up so I was straddling his hips.
“You sure? You seem a little worn out,” he tucked the crazy loose strands of my fringe behind my ears.
“Shut up,” I nudged him and climbed off him.

I began searching for my clothes that had been discarded all over to room.
“Hey Cam...” he propped himself up on his elbows, the sheet falling down to his hips.
“Yes?” I stole his shirt and turned around.
“I was wondering,” he climbed out of bed to grab his boxers, “only if you want and it's ok if you don't that maybe we could be...” I stepped closer as he continued to ramble hoping he would stop and just spit it out.
“Adam,” I cupped his face and ran my thumb along his jaw, “just say it already.”
“Do you want to be more than this? You know more than just sex?” his eyes locked onto mine as if he was searching for something there.
“Do you want to be more?” I let my hands slide down to wrap my arms around his neck.
“Yes,” he gulped as if it was scaring him to say it.

I didn't have anything to say to him because I agreed, I wanted more with him. I was willing to risk it with him right now. Everything else around me seemed to be falling down and right now and for something good to come out of it, something for me to finally be happy about then I was jumping at it. Adam made me happy, he made everything feel perfect again and I wasn't about to throw it all away because I was too busy thinking about other people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Adam is adorable in every way people, just putting that out there.