The Opportunity Has Just Begun

It Should Be About You

“You know I am glad you wanted more,” Adam smiled as I sat down next to him on the sofa.
“How could I not with someone like you?” I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips.
“I guess your right, I mean I am pretty irresistible,” he said with a smug grin on his face.
“Shut up,” I slapped his shoulder.
“Ouch,” he pretended to be hurt as he clutched his arm.
“Don't be such a baby,” I swung my leg over him so I was straddling his lap, “besides you have this.”
“Well when you put it that way,” his eye's darkened and his hand's grabbed tightly onto my hips.

We were in the middle of an intense make out session and well on our way to more when my phone began buzzing on the coffee table behind us.

Adam sighed letting his head fall back as I climbed off his lap.
“It's Geno,” I picked up my phone and the moment I saw that Russian's smiling face I knew I had to answer, “I am sorry but I kind of need to take this. I won't be long.”
“Ok,” his eyes followed me as I walked away blowing him a kiss before disappearing down the hall to his room.

“Hey,” I finally answered.
“Hi,” he sounded rather sad and I couldn't help but think maybe Oksana had already told him.
“What's up?” I asked as I flopped down on the bed that was still a mess from the early fun with Adam.
“Just want talk,” I could imagine his big sad puppy dog eyes and slumped shoulders from his tone alone.
“Oh ok,” I was a little caught of guard by that but Geno had been good to me and he was having a tough time at the moment so talking was the least I could do for him.
“Not have to if busy.”
“No G it's fine if something is bothering you we can talk,” I insisted.
“You talk to Oksana?” he started.
“Yeah.”
“She act weird, no?”
“I don't know G I haven't seen her much lately.”

But yes she had been acting weird. I had thought they were in the perfect situation, I envied what they had because they seemed so happy but then again everyone had their own hidden secrets. Oksana's just had to be something that was never going to end nicely.

“How's the concussion going?” I decided to change the subject.
“Is ok,” he mumbled.
“Are you skating yet?”
“Tomorrow.”
“Well that is something to be happy about right?”
“Yeah, I miss hockey.”
“It's only been like three days,” I laughed at how genuinely upset he sounded.
“Feels forever,” he huffed.
“You will back soon, don't worry.”
“I always worry.”
“Well don't you will be fine.”

It was weird talking to Geno about something so personal without me actually getting angry. Usually he would be pestering me about something that was wrong and I never liked talking to him because I didn't want to get close with him, but now he was beginning to open up and I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to be the barer of bad news.

“Hey is everything ok?” Adam frowned as I flopped on top of him lying on the couch.
“It's fine,” I sighed melting into his embrace.
“Cam,” he ran his hand up and down my back, “come on you can tell me.”
“It's not that I don't trust you I just... I don't know what to do.”
“Maybe I can help,” he reached over for the coffee table and turned the volume down on the television.
“I am pretty sure you can't,” I lifted my head up to look at him seriously.
“I can try,” he ran his hand down my cheek, “just try me.”
“Ok,” I rested my chin on my hands and settled in to tell him Geno's life drama.

“Ok so maybe I can't help him but you don't need to worry, it's not your life,” he looked at me his soft eyes.
“I guess,” I let my head fall down into the crook of his neck, “it's just really hard to sit back and watch it happen.”
“You need to stop caring about other people so much and let them sort their own problems out,” he snuck his hand under my shirt and let his fingers work into my tense muscles.
“Hmm ok,” I let my eyes slip shut as his massaging didn't go unappreciated.

“We can't fall asleep,” I mumbled trying to resist the calm.
“What time do you have to go back?”
“Eleven.”
He reached over and grabbed his phone from the table, “I will set the alarm for 10?”
“Ok.”

Adam was so calm, he could take away all my worries like it was nothing. I just wished we would be able to see each other more, he would know what to do when things got bad, he would be there for me no matter what but most of all he would love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Geno may begin to already be a problem around here, but Cam is too nice to say anything just yet. When do you reckon she will tell them about Adam?

Also guys I have uni exams and a lot of other things going on at the moment so I am not sure when I will update my stories for the next few weeks, they might be random for a while.