The Opportunity Has Just Begun

Mischief

"Alright sweetie goodnight and I will see you next week yeah?"
"Yes dad I will see you next week, bye," I hung up feeling ten times better after getting to catch up with him. I missed my dad all the time, he had been my biggest fan my whole life, right there with my brother. There was only one reason I wanted the season to be over and that was so I could head back to Toronto to see everyone again.

I headed into Geno's ensuite to freshen up. He was a such a clean guy; aftershave, toothbrush, comb, everything all neatly placed by the basin lining infront of the mirror. It was nothing like the state my brother would leave our bathroom in when we were back home; shaving cream and toothpaste dry in the basin, he was grub but Geno was always clean shaven and smelling amazing.
 
I washed my face before ducking off to head back downstairs.

A couple of the guys had left but before I could do a head count I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.
"Finish talking dad?" it was Geno. he was tight up against my back, chin resting over my shoulder and his check pressed against mine, I could smell the alcohol on him.
"Thanks for letting me borrow your phone," I grabbed his hands and untangled him from around me so I could face him.
"Is ok, pay me later," he flashed that mischievous grin of his.
"Your drunk," I grabbed his cheeks and squeezed them tightly bringing him closer to me so I could study his eyes.
"Not," he wriggled away trying to escape my grip.
"You are, your English is terrible and your eyes are starting to get bloodshot," I pointed to him sternly.
"Flower do shots, Sid do shots, not lose I do shots," he admitted with the guilty look of a child being caught stealing cookies.
"Sid's doing shots? How did they manage that?"
"Megan bad," he shook his head.
"I have to see this," I ducked passed him and headed into the kitchen where most of the guys had congregated.

There it was though, the scene of Megan sitting on the counter Sid standing between her legs downing whatever drink they gave him.
"Good job babe," she smiled and kissed his forehead as his face screwed up in protest.
"That tasted horrible," he shook his head and turned around to hand the shot glass back to Flower.

"See, he crazy," Geno was right behind me wrapping his arms around me again. He was definitely a handsy drunk but I didn't really mind because it was him.

"Cam!" Flower cheered catching the groups attention, "you, Geno here for tequila shots."
"I hate tequila," I tried to protest but Geno was ushering me forward and there was no chance of escaping.

"Here," Flower had the stuff set out on the bench next to Megan who was helping him with the craziness going on.

"Lick the back if your hand," Flower pointed to my hands while he waited with the salt in one hand, lime in the other.
"Ok," I accepted the challenge and licked the back of my hand, took the salt from the goalie who started this all put it on the back of my hand and grabbed the lime wedge from him.
"You ready?" Megan was sitting there smiling at me like she was hiding something from me.
"Yep," I nodded watching the shot glass get filled to the brim.

I felt Geno's large hand placed not so innocently at the bottom of my spin, his fingers splayed out. I knew what he was up to but I didn't think I wanted to stop him so I let it be.

I licked the salt off the back of my hand downed the tequila and bit the lime. It was so bitter and went straight to my stomach.
"Oh my god!" I felt like I wanted to throw up and lent over the sink willing the feeling away.
"Ok Cam?" Geno rubbed my back as he chuckled at my misfortune.
"That was horrible, I am not doing that again," I turned the water on and tried to get the taste away but it was horrid.

"No Cam," Megan latched onto my arm as I went to step away.
"What?"
"We are not finished with you, it's Geno turn," she smiled devilishly.
"Huh?" Geno looked between me and Megan equally as confused as I was.

"You are going to lick the salt off of Cam's wrist, take the shot and bite the lime," she kept a hold of my arm so I couldn't get away and licked the inside of my wrist.
"Megan!" I screeched because I was not expecting her to do it just like that.
"Oh deal with it," she waved me off and put the salt on me.
"Geno your turn," Flower stood in front of us, lime in one hand, shot glass in the other and a huge smile on his face.

Geno looked to me, his eyes soft and his face asking me for permission to go along with it but I couldn't really say no now, not with everyone's eyes on us.
"Go on," I put my hand out, palm up and waited for him to get it over and done with.

He took my hand and slowly brought my wrist forward for easier access for him. I couldn't say I was in total disagreement with the situation but it was the people around us that made me uncomfortable. It was safe to say I don't think I was drunk enough for this yet but I let him do it anyways.

His tongue was quick across my skin before he snatched the glass from the bench, down the tequila and took a bite of lime. His eyes screwed shut and his nose wrinkled in disgust as everyone laughed at the big Russian.

"How about another one Cam?" Flower poured out another shot.
"Oh no not just yet, maybe after," I pulled myself up onto the counter behind me.
"Sid you want another?" he turned to our captain.
"Ok fine," he hoisted himself upright from where he had been leaning up against the bench.

"Cam you ok?" Geno slipped his arm around my waist as Sid went to business doing another shot.
"Yeah I am fine, just can't wait to go home and see my dad and brother."
"Home sick?"
"Yeah I am home sick," I put my hand on his head and let it slide down to the nape of his neck to play with his hair, "do you have anymore vodka?"
"Am Russian always vodka," he pulled away to grab a bottle stashed above the fridge and handed it over.

I didn't need a glass and opted to tip the bottle back as was. Geno looked rather impressed and I handed the bottle back for him to take a swig as I slipped my hand back into his hair again.

We stayed as we were watching others down drinks, getting covered in salt and with Geno's lingering hands moving up my side closer to my breasts I wanted a piece of the action.

"You want to do another shot?" I lent over and whispered in his ear as the vodka took over my inhibitions.
"Why?" He looked up at me with skeptical eyes.
"Because I think we can do one better than Sid and Megan," I let my tongue brush across his earlobe making him shiver.
"Ok."

"Alright Geno wants another," I slid off the bench and needed catching as I realised the vodka had also taken over my ability to walk.

"Feet Cam, on your feet," Sid stood me up straight as Megan handed me the bottle of tequila.
"Thank you," I took the bottle and poured a shot for Geno sneaking a swig for myself before grabbing the salt and a slice of lime.

"Ok," I started as I swayed letting Geno grab me around the waist so I didn't fall on my face, "you need to lick the salt from my neck, take the shot and bite the lime."
"Neck?" He looked like a deer caught in headlights at the idea.
"My neck," I smiled putting the salt in the compromising spot.
"Ok," he gulped before leaning forward to lick the salty spot.

His tongue moved slowly across my skin this time like he was savouring the taste and it made me weak at the knees.
"Shot Geno," someone spoke up reminding us of the task at hand and he pulled away to down the alcohol. I was rather upset that when he stopped so I snuck the lime in my mouth and waited for him to look up again.

"Lime?" He questioned trying to fight back the face I could see he wanted to pull.
I motioned for him to come hither with my finger and wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him the rest of the way. 

I couldn't say I hadn't thought about what it would be like to kiss him properly without any guilt hanging over either of us because really it crossed my mind often. But nothing I had imagined actually lived up to what it was like even with the lime getting in the way.

"You two need a room," Flower nudged Geno knocking us off each other.
"Need more tequila," Megan held the almost empty bottle up.

I looked up to Geno smiling warmly as he pulled the lime from his mouth, how did that happen?
"Was fun," Geno put the lime skin on the counter behind me and pinned me back against it.
"It was," I smiled wrapping my arms back around his neck wanting more.

This night was turning out to be something I never wanted to forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
So??? Geno and Cam?