Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Confessions

I'm at the mall waiting for Brittany to pick out her dress for prom. No, I'm not interested in her, but I can help her look BOMB! While there, I spot Brandon. With his girlfriend. I'm almost annoyed at the thought of him being with her when I wanted him for myself.
I'm being selfish.
And that's fine.

He spots me and gives me a wave. I wave back, trying to appear cool and collected. He walks over to me with his girlfriend's purse. I try not to laugh because it's so ironic.
Brittany comes out just then, in a pretty blue dress. When she sees Brandon she says hi. Brandon looks at her with lust, trying to hide it. It was kind of annoying. Who wants to watch their crush lust after someone else? I didn't exactly blame him, though.
Brittany is beautiful.
I just don't like her like THAT. Brandon's clearly trying to get some vagina.
On top of that, I'm supposed to be his friend. How is he gonna gawk at MY girl?
Rude!
I put my arm around Brittany. "Let's get this one, babe." I say to her. She smiles at me. "You'd do that?" I smile back. On the inside I roll my eyes. She does this all the time. It makes me dislike her a little. I hate fake people, but really I'm the fake one.
That Monday I was thinking hard about my situation.
There is one person that I'm itching to tell, though. Mara Lockley. I've seen her around with Lacey and sometimes us three hang out. I don't get how Lacey still puts up with me, after the stuff I said to her a year ago. Yeah, I apologized, but still.
"I'm just trying to tell you--Hi, Geoff." Mara was saying when I found her in the library.
"I'm just trying to tell you what I saw, Lacey. You don't have to believe me." I squint my eyes. "What y'all talking about?" I ask. "I was telling Lacey that I saw her girl, if you wanna call her that, with someone. " she replies, watching Lacey scratch her head. "I'm not surprised at all, though. Y'all, I don't even get annoyed anymore. I just shake my head."
Well, dang. "I'm about tired or Brittany's ass," I say. "Aw what happened," Lace begins. "Your little girlfriend too much to handle?" I chuckle and rub my eyes. "Nah, chill with that. She just be gettin' all dramatic when I buy her stuff now."
"Id certainly want my girl to show appreciation if I were you," Mara chimes in. "People are so ungrateful these days."
I chuckle. Lacey goes to the guidance office for something. Now is the time to confess, Geoff. Just do it. Now, Geoff.
"Mara," I whisper. "I'm gay."