Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Mixed Emotions

I'm in social studies by myself and since Chez isn't there, I feel like I can finally breathe. All I want to do is run into Toby's arms and just sit there. I don't want him to say anything to me. Just hold me until we fall asleep. Chez tries to do so with me but we just end up breaking away. I think she is suspecting that something is wrong with me. I can't have that. Besides, I don't want a relationship with Toby; I just need closure. Sure I like his hugs, but I like everyone's hugs. I just feel like I have to be sorta secretive about it because I know exactly how Duchesne's gonna react. She doesn't necessarily care for bi girls because she thinks they all cheat with boys, or want both at the same time. It took me a whole month to get her to be my girl. So these feelings trickling back in my mind gotta go! I just hate this. I made it my duty to make Chez change her views on bi girls forever. And I'm thinking of doing exactly what she feared.
It's messed up, but I can't help how I feel.
"Damn, Bridge. How did this happen?" I asked myself.
"Bridget? Hellllllo?" Calls my teacher Ms. Syndibridge. I snap out of my trance.
"Yes?"
"You alright?"
"Yes," I replied. "Why?"
"I've been standing here for two minutes waiting for you to answer my question. "
"Oh, shit." I say.
Oh, shit! I just cursed in front of the teacher!
"Sorry. Uh, what was the question? "

Later that day, I go to see Toby. He picked me up from school. I told Chez not to worry about me because I had a dentist appointment. A horrible lie, I know. I hate myself for it. "Bridget ..... I've missed you." He says. I smile in spite of myself. "I've missed you too."