Status: Hope y'all like it. I'll start very soon.

L.G.B.T.

Why Not?

In English, we have this dumb project to do which is writing about our life, so here it goes.

There's this girl that keeps checking me out. It's weird and it creeps me out. I can't remember her name ..... I think she goes by Nacey ? I don't know. She seems to be the type that wants to dominate in the bedroom. I can't deal with girls like that. I think she's trying to be secretive but is failing.
I see you, Nacey. YOU AIN'T SLICK. I have a feeling she's gonna come up to me. I looked away from her and kept writing.
But then.. crap here she comes now.

I closed my notebook fast and pretended to reach for something in my bookbag. She is still standing before me when I come up.
"Hi," she says when I look at her.
I instantly get tongue tied. She's actually cute up close. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail, a poofy one. She had this red T-shirt on with jeans that accentuated her butt.
"Hi," I reply, dumbfounded.
"I'm Nacilyn, but you can call me Nacey." She says with a smile. I put my hand out, "I'm Tammy." She shakes my hand. "You mind if I sit here? " she asks, motioning to the seat next to me. "Nah, go ahead."
She's actually more feminine looking up close, too. I can see that she gets her eyebrows waxed. Hell, she might be an exception. I wondered what made her come to me, being as I'm dressed in more boyish clothing. I suppose I still look a little feminine, being I still have a full head of hair and my eyebrows are done too.
What? I'm not bout to be ugly! Besides, I'm not sure about this whole trans thing. I could very well be a more masculine lesbian.... I just wish I knew. Anyway, I'd think Nacey only liked feminine girls. Guess not because she's staring at my lips hard. I don't usually do this, but I think I'm gonna let her kiss me. "You wanna hang out sometime? " I ask her. She grins. "Yeah, we can do that." We trade phones and we program our numbers in the other's phone. "Call me later for a day and time." Nacey said, winking. All I can do is smile at her. She gets up and leaves and I wave her goodbye.
Today's going awesome.