Status: I update as often as I can :)

I See the Moon Only

Disasterous Turnings

I coaxed my eyes open warily, assured that I was in a horrible nightmare. I pinched my wrist, and felt my heart break as pain erupted from the indented mark. I opened my eyes all the way only to be able to catch tiny glimpses of Ryan past all the uniformed staff standing around him. I threw my gaze to the heart rate machine only to be met with a flat green line that showed no sign of life, no bumpy waves to show hes heartrate. His lifeline was flat. He was flat lining.
"NONONONONONONONONONONOONOONOONOO NOOO NOOOO! This isnt fair, this cant be happening again, For the second time in a month I would have to see the last moments of someones life slipe away. But they werent just anybody, the were my everything. My brother and my bestfriend.

"RYAAAN!" I propelled myself off of the chair, only to be held back by a male nurse. "Miss you are going to have to stand back or go outside. The doctors need their space to work." I shrugged off the words being aimed at me and continued to trudge towards my brother, who had several doctors and nurses standing over him, trying to resucitate him. His chest no longer moved with a breath, his eyes no longer flickered. His face was deadly pale. He looked like death.
Another largly built female nurse with short cropped hair and an angry snare stepped towards me, away from my brother, "Miss, you have to calm down." I angled my glare towards her, "Fuck off!" I prepared myself to begin screaming until I caught the glare the nurse was giving me, If I was smart, which luckily I was, I wouldnt miss with this chick, so I shut my mouth and wallked to where the male nurse was leading me, out the door. I turned as I stepped out to ask if I could stay inside but the door was shut, my only view of my brother was through the small glass panel in the door but It was quickly blocked by the numerous hospital staff rushing around him. My vision was blurred with the waterfall of tears that were streaming down my cheeks. I walked to the other side of the corridor, slid down the wall and pulled my knees upto my chest, my top now soaked through with tears. My head thumped down as i cradled myself in the small ball I had created and I cried and cried, showing no sign of stopping anytime soon.
×××××

"Halo!"
"Fifa!"
"Halo!"
"FIFA!"
"STAR WARS!"
Jaime and Mikes heads whipped around at the sound of Tonys abrupt suggestion.
"Uh Tone, we dont own a starwars game,"
"Fuck it, we can watch the movies then since you girls cant decide!" Tony earned a small laugh from me and nod to show my agreement.
Hesitantly the other 2 agreed and before we knew it, all four of us were seated in the lounge watching Episode IV on the flat screen; Tony, Mike and I on the couch and Jaime lonered on the loveseat.

30 minutes into the movie, the sound of my ring tone blared through the room.
I jumped up and sped into the ktchen, picking it up from the table and placing it to my ear.
"Hello?"
"Uhm Is th-this V-Vic?" A small voice replied through the reciever, this person had obviously been crying from the cracking of their voice and the continuous sniffling that came through.
"Yeah, whos this?"
"Im Jessamine, Ryans sister."
"Oh hi. Whats up?"
"Its Ryan, h-h-hes .... died." My heart dropped as the last word that spilled from her mouth.
"What!?" All three boys had moved toward me into the kitchen, anxious looks on their faces. "No this cant have happened!?"
"I cant g-get hold of-f Chris and ... I h-have nobody else a-and he told m-me to call y-you, p-please help-p me." Tears had formed in my eyes, the pain in her voice was hard to listen to.
"I'm coming now, I'll be there as soon as I can be. See you soon, stay strong."
"Okay." And with that she hung up but not before I could hear her burst into tears.
"Whats going on?" Jaime spoke us as I put my phone in my pocket. All three boys mirrored the same expression, worry.
"That was Ryans sister, we have to get to the hospital." The words trailed behind me as I grabbed my keys and headed towards the front door. The boys all followed behind and got in without another word.
The drive was silent, the atmoshpere in the car was full of apprehension.
"She told me Ryan died." I spoke up, cutting the tension, only for it to be replaced with heartbreak.
"Wh-What?" Jaimes voice broke noticably as he spoke up. I just nodded and looked back at him, giving him an affirmative nod; I was unable to speak through the few tears that had escaped and were now trickling down.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you all for reading this so far, for subscribing and recommending :) Comments would be really nice :) Even if its just one word :3
So I guess I should tell you all a little something about myself..
My names Shay (duh haha)
I live in New Zealand
Im 5"10 i think (woah tall I know)
Im 14 but ... IM NOT A FANGIRL! SWEAR TO GOD! hahaha I just had to write about someone famous and I would rather not write about 1D or Justin Bieber eww
Okay Ill stop now.
Cheers,
Shay xxx