Status: I will try and update every week :)

Forbidden Sunset

Worthless – Jake - Past

~Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless.~
-Thomas A. Edison-

“Please, I’m begging you, don’t kill me!” The poor girl cried as she scooted farther away from me.

I grinned evilly, drinking in her fear. The small, cement prison wasn’t very big, and she back hit the wall soon.

Realizing this, she started shaking harder, tears falling faster from her eyes. “Please, I’ll do anything.” She whispered.

I almost laughed, how unbelievably pathetic was she? Obviously she didn’t know me.

Begging never works.

I go on my knees in front of her, taking in the sight. All she had was a thin, dirty T-shirt that barely went past her knees and left the rest of her exposed. I looked right into her eyes, which were clouded with fear and tears.
One fell down and I wiped it away with my thumb. She shuddered at my touch.

“All I asked you was to clean my bathroom. And the next thing I know, you’re running for your life.” I force my voice to stay soft and stroke her arm up and down.

Her body is shaking uncontrollably, and I love it.

“I had to try.” Her voice is barely audible over the hiccups and sobs.

“Do you remember what rule number five was? Mmh?” I ask gently. My voice may be soft but my eyes were as cold as ice.

“Y-yes. D-do not tr-try t-t-to es-es-escape.” She stutters out.

I nod. “And do you remember what the punishment is for breaking that rule?” I ask, my fingers gripping her arm.

Her brown eyes widen and she begins to fight me with what little strength she has left. Her attempt to hurt me fails dramatically. Not even a crowbar could help her.

I get her under me without much effort and bite hard into her neck.
A bloodcurdling scream echoes around the room and I absorb it.

I keep my fangs in, drinking every last drop of blood in her body. The screams slowly fade away, like the rest of her. I finish her off and leave her limp body on the ground.
I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand and exit the room.

“Clean it up.” I shout at the guard at the end of the hall, who knows I’m talking about the human and the bloody room.

“Right away sir.” He salutes me and goes off into the room.

I climb up the basement stair and briskly walk to me bedroom. I’m playing “Call of Duty” (humans aren’t complete idiots I guess) on my X-Box 360 when I hear a slight knock on my door.

“What?!” I shout over the noise.

“Sir, Mistress requires you to meet her in her study room immediately.” A timid voice calls through the door.

I groan, I really didn’t want to go right now, but I paused the game anyway.
I storm past the maid and quickly make my way to my Mom’s study.

“We need to talk.” my Mother says, after I have entered the room.

I take a seat from across her and she continues.

“Son, I’ll get right to the point. This killing slaves streak needs to stop and now.” Mom says.

I open my mouth to say something, but she cuts me off.

“You only had Annie for 2 weeks before you decided to end her life. 2 weeks!” She raises her voice.

“Oh… so that was her name?” I joke, hoping to make her laugh. She doesn’t even smile.

“Look, I know humans are weaker, slower and not as smart as us, but we still need to treat them with some respect.” She has calm down now and is speaking softly. “You will not be receiving another slave for a few months. Think about what you need to do to change your attitude towards others. You may leave.” She signs and I slowly walk out of the room.

“Back to call of Duty!” I think gleefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jake's heartless, but I still love him.

The next chapter is told in the P.O.V. of Jake's Mom.
P.S. What do you think of my layout?