Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter eleven

"Derrek, truth or dare?" Alex asked. "Dare." Alex tapped my shoulder and asked for my phone. I handed it to him and he figured out how to work it. "Yodel?" Alex said not realizing what it meant at first. "Oh, yodel. Derrek you have to yodel." Alex laughed. Derrek groaned and started making this awful noise. "Alright, that's fine." Alex said quieting him and handed Derrek my phone. "Blake truth or dare?" "Dare man." "Kiss the person wearing the most blue." "Fuck, come here Adrienne." " But, I'm not wearing any blue." "Yeah but I'm trying to ignore Alex's blue underwear and socks." I bursted out in laughter realizing he Alex was wearing the most blue, "Come on come kiss him." Alex narrowed his eyes at me and Blake bent down over Alex. "This is creepy as fuck." Alex mentioned with a sly smile. Blake quickly and hardly pressed his lips to Alex's and then returned to where he was before. "Goddamnit." Alex said wiping his mouth. "Don't act like you didn't like it." Blake said with a small laugh. "Alex since you've been graced with my perfect lips, truth or dare?" "Truth. I do not want to kiss your ass again." "How far would you go with someone you just met?" Alex turned to me and smiled, "Pretty damn far if they had a great personality and was hot as fuck." I rolled my eyes and turned back to Blake. "Here." He said reaching to give the phone to Alex. "Adrienne, truth or dare?" Of course. "Dare." "Exchange a piece of clothing with the person who asked you." I shrugged and started taking off my shirt. Everyone looked at me. "Stop you're freaking me out. I'd prefer this than my shorts." I said turning around sliding my shirt off leaving me in only my bra and shorts. "We're not complaining." Jack cleared up. I finished taking it off and waited for Alex to finish taking his off. "Hurry up." I rushed. "Here." He said handing it to me. I quickly slipped it on; it was only a few sizes bigger. Luckily for Alex I put a loose night shirt on before we started playing. "Rian, truth or dare?" "Dare." "Have a boy and girl of your choice kiss." "Since I know Alex is itching for it, Adrienne and Alex have at it." I looked at them biting the corner of my lip. "Fuck it." Alex said wrapping his arms around me and leaned in rather fast. I laughed at how it seemed to be a full kiss when we barely pecked lips. "Continue." I said noticing everyone's eyes were on us. "Uh, Zack truth or dare?" Rian asked. "Dare of course." "Lick the belly button of the player to your left." "Are you fucking kidding me?" Zack asked laughing. Derrek rolled up his shirt and made a playful seductive face. Zack leaned over and we all watched closely. "That's fucked up." Derrek said after Zack finished. "Uh, Jake truth or dare?" "Dare." He grinned widely. "Moon someone." He stood up and turned his ass towards us pulling his pants down. "I could've went my whole life without seeing that." I said laughing. "Like you haven't seen it before." Matt added. I nodded, it was true. Like I said, our band's a little wild. "Jack, truth or dare?" "These are getting so good, dare."