Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter sixteen

"Where is everyone?" "They're just roaming." Jack mentioned. "Oh and Alex, he's in the back." He said with a slight smirk. "Are you implying I should go talk to him?" He nodded, "Could you tell him that I found his nude popup again?" I slightly laughed and nodded. I opened the back door to see Alex sitting on the couch. "What?" I asked. "I uh, I'm sorry." "For?" "Freaking out over Flyzik. I uh, here." He said handing me a bowl of Macaroni with a rose tapped to the side. I couldn't help but smile, it was so stupid but sweet. "It's homemade, I asked one of the roadies to make it." I stuck out my bottom lip in awe and pulled him tightly in a hug. "I forgive you." I said letting go. "But I've been trying to find an explanation for almost an hour, do you have one?" "Uh-" He swiped his fingers through his hair, "you've grown on me I and uh, I guess I don't want you to grow on anyone else." I smiled, "Thanks Alex, for the macaroni and the rose." I turned to turn away seeing our conversation had ended. "Wait, that's all I get? A thanks? I don't get a kiss for being sweet?" I rolled my eyes and turned around. Silently, I leaned in but instead of kissing his lips I kissed his cheek followed by walking out of the door leaving him confused. "Jack," I narrowed my eyes at him. "What? He didn't tell me anything." He he had a mischievousness grin. "You're a bad liar." "I know, but we're best friends, of course he'd tell me." I groaned, Alex didn't keep it to himself, but I guess I didn't either. It was only told Austin though because I needed advice, Alex didn't need advice- did he? If he did why? "So uh, spill." "Spill what?" "What did he say?" "I uh-" "Jack stay strong." Alex came in."Jack, please?" I pouted. "Alex help." Jack said turning his attention to him. "Do you really want to know?" Alex asked seriously. I nodded, "Yeah, I do." He shook his head and turned to Jack, "don't tell her." Alex warned. "I'm going to change then" I mumbled giving in and walking towards the back. I grabbed my stage outfit and changed. It didn't take long to curl my hair into perfect bouncy curls. Finally I redid my makeup and walked back to the lounge. "I'm going to sound check." I mentioned walking by. "Can I walk with you?" Alex asked standing up. "Are you going to tell me?" "No." He mumbled sitting back down. "Oh come on." I said sending him a smile. "Bye Jack." I waved getting off, Alex behind me. "Is something wrong?" "No?" I curiously looked at Alex. "It's just, uh, I don't know." I laid my head slightly on his shoulder, "awe is Alwex sad he only got a kiss on the cheek?" "Maybe, I was kind of romantic and everything." "You didn't need to be." "You were mad at me." "I would've gotten over it." "But I couldn't stand it." I lifted and looked at him confused. "Why do you keep doing that?" I asked stopping. "Doing what?" He turned his body towards me. "You drive me crazy." I turned around and started walking."Wo- wait." He said catching up to me. I stopped and turned to him. A smirk fell on his lips, "I drive you crazy?" His eyes wondered from mine and down to my lips. "Not here Alex, there's fans right around the corner, and anyone could walk by." "Then come here." He said pulling me behind the nearby tree line. Our lips touched as soon as we were out of sight. While we were fierce in the kiss our hands started to roam. His hand pulled down the zipper of my top. I had to stop this, "Alex." I mumbled in the kiss. "Alex we have sound check." His lips left mine and he sighed. "I'm sorry." He mumbled helping me zip my top up. "It's okay." "No, no it's not." He said frustrated as he couldn't get the zipper completely up. I cradled his hand in mine, "Alex?" "I'm sorry." He said running his fingers through the back of his hair then rubbed the back his neck. "I'm not good at this. I mean, I dunno." "It's okay." I assured him with a smile. "What exactly is this?" He asked, wow, he was just as confused as I am. "Fun; being young." That's all I could get out of it. "I guess you're right. Fun, uh, we can stop if you'd like." I rolled my eyes, I shouldn't take myself so seriously. I wrapped my arms around his neck giving him another shorter kiss. "Let's be young and have fun." I whispered between him. "We better get you to sound check before they flip shit." I zipped up my top all the way and caught up to him. "So, tonight we're going to a bar." "A bar, sounds loud, with a lot of dancing and drinking." "You're going right?" "Yeah, I guess, but I'll probably come back early, you know anxiety. I don't do well in crowds." "Right, If you do, I'll come back with you." "Are you taking advantage of my problems?" "No, believe me I know how it feels, but I don't want you alone." "I can take care of myself." "Do you not want me to come?" "No, I was just saying." "So this fun thing, we're going to keep it hidden?" "Yeah, it would be for the best. My band mates would be kind of freaked out." "So would mine." "So what did you tell Jack?" I asked pondering the question again. "That's for me and him to know." "And me to find out?" "No. Just for us to know." "You're so mean." I pouted. "Don't do that." He said groaning.