Status: Almost finished; new chapters soon

51 Days.

Chapter twenty eight

Guys, I'm sorry for my absence. I've just been so busy! Forgive me? I haven't forgotten about you but all I could get in is this small chapter. I'm really sorry!

"Wow, you guys are awesome!" Kris greeted.
"Thanks, where'd Alex go?"
"I dunno, he walked away mid-set."
"Whatta ass." I mumbled to myself. "I'm going to see Motionless, you wanna watch with us?"

"I guess," He laughed. "Derrek, you ready?" "Yeah." He mumbled. I started towards the stage in the middle of them. "How long have you been a fan?" Kris turned to me. "Of Motionless? Um, I don't know. Like, junior year of highschool so like two and a half years?" "I'd say so." Derrek confirmed. "Wow, you're only eighteen?" "I'll be turning nineteen in like two months." "Yeah, she's the baby of the band." "How old are you?" I asked. "Twenty." Kris answered. "I feel too young to be here." I joked. "How old are you?" Kris directed towards Derrek. "I am twenty one years of age." He said proudly. Actually with his amount of partying none of us thought he'd make it this long. "Wow, I landed in the middle." Kris smiled. "Being a middle child sucks." "You have one sister! What would you know?" Derrek asked turning to me. "It's like a fact, middle child sucks." I pointed out obviously. "Pft whatever." Derrek said walking up the first step onto the stage. "Can I come up there?" Kris asked. "I mean if you want to, we'll just say you're with us. If you'd prefer moshing though..." He thought for a second, "I'll watch with you guys." He followed behind me up the stairs and we lined up behind Angelo's drumset. I looked at Derrek wide eyed, "we're finally going to see their entire set." "Maybe, I mean you never know what's going to happen." "Don't stomp on my happy mood." I mumbled. Derrek smirked and turned his attention to the large crowd gathering in front of us. I looked across Kris and at the edge of the stage impatiently. "Calm down Adrienne, they'll be here in a second." Derrek tugged on the back of my shirt. I turned back towards him and mumbled, "I know." "Here they come." Kris said only moments later. Within seconds the music was starting up. I tugged the end of Derrek's shirt in excitement. He looked down at me and smiled, "You know we have time to meet them after right?" I didn't even think of that. "Oh my god, Derrek." "I know, I'm excited too." "Have you ever met them before?" I asked turning towards Kris. "Twice, they're really cool." "I've only met them once but hopefully today that changes." When their set ended we let them exit the stage before we did. "Thanks Adrienne for letting me hangout with you for a day but I gotta head back over with my friends." Kris said as we started towards the back of the stage. "Alright, thanks for coming along. It's nice to talk to a new face." He started on his own way with a wave. "He totally thinks we're dating." "What?" "He was eyes me and you the entire set. That's why he left." "That kinda makes sense." Suddenly I felt a poke on my shoulder. I turned around to see Balz, keyboardist of Motionless In White. "Hey, we were just about to go talk to you guys." He smiled and looked down at the ground then back at me, "Uh yeah, i've seen you watch our set twice. Are you in one of the bands?" "Yeah, Almost Alice." "That's cool, I'll have to check you guys out. Uh, I guess you guys would rather talk to all the guys instead of just me." He said starting to walk. Derrek and I followed, silent. Why did Balz walk up to us? I looked up at Derrek and he looked just as confused as me. "Hey this is uh, " Balz turned to me "Adrienne" "and," "Derrek" "They're on Warped too." "And we're huge fans." Derrek spoke up. "What's up?" Chris said shaking Derrek's hand. Instead of a handshake I got a hug. "This is our second attempt to watch you guys. For some reason our set time is almost always the same as yours." "That sucks, i'm glad you made it though." "So are you guys, together?" Frank asked. "Uhm, no. Just bandmates." I laughed. "Are you the only girl in the band?" "Yup." "Stop it Frank." Balz laughed. "Where's TJ?" I asked realizing he wasn't here. "I think he went to take a piss- er he went to the bathroom. Sorry." Chris excused. "But you should be glad he isn't out here yet." Angelo spoke softly. "I think we spoke too soon." Chris said looking over mine and Derrek's head. "Man, it's fucking hot." TJ complain grouping with the guys. He then looked and Derrek and I. "Who are they?" "Derrek and Adrienne." Angelo answered. "They're on Warped." TJ stuck his hand out to shake mine first, "So I'll be seeing you around?" He asked. I shrugged, "Maybe." "Adrienne's been begging me to come see your full set for ages. Any chance we get we'll be back." Derrek laughed. "That's cool we have fans like you." Chris spoke up again. "So are you guys going to the barbeque tonight? We haven't seen you at any." Derrek asked. "Actually, we've just been hanging around town. I guess it would hurt for a night." "But if you're until twenty one they make it hard as shit to get in." I warned. "Are you over eighteen?" TJ asked lifting an eyebrow. "Yeah, i'll be turning nineteen in a couple of weeks." "Are we playing that day?" "Unfortunately yeah, kinda wish it was an off day though." "I'm sure it'll still be fun, we'll drop by. Who are you sharing a bus with? Or are you in a van?" "I'm sharing with All Time Low on bus nine." "Cool , we'll drop by." "That'd be awesome." "Tomorrow we'll try to catch your set too." Balz spoke up. "Awe, thank you guys." I couldn't help but smile widely, they actually wanna see us play? "Thanks for talking but Adrienne and I have a signing to do." "Alright, see you guys later." Chris waved. I had the urge to hug them but I felt now wasn't a good moment, I'll wait for my birthday, if they don't forget. "They are so nice." I bragged as we began walking. "Yeah, but I didn't expect less." "I know, but why'd you say we have a signing? We don't today do we?" "Did you see how much TJ was drooling over you." "Jesus Derrek." I laughed. "I'm serious." "Put your protective older brother claws back in." "I'm not over protective, i'm just protective." "No, it's over protective." "Hey, I'm just looking over you." "I know, thank you." I said laying my head on his shoulder. "Just remember everything you and Alex do, I know." I sprang my head up, "what?" He just smirked and continued walking. "No you don't." He's a liar. "I do, believe me." "You're trying to get me to slip it up. I know you Derrek." "Mhm, whatever." "So, what do you supposedly know?" "I know that you guys fucked in the woods." My eyes grew large, "What did you see?" "Everything, free porn." I smacked his arm, "Derrek!" He chuckled, "Nah, I was just guessing but I did make you slip up didn't I?" "I hate you." "No you don't." "I do, I hate you." I said crossing my arms and looking away. I felt arms wrap tightly around me, "No you don't." He said squeezing me tighter. "Stop it." I mumbled in his arm. "Tell me you love me and I will." "No, I hate you." He squeezed a little tighter. "Still hating you." That time he squeezed me tighter and lifted me up. "Fine, I love you." I shouted. He placed me down and people around us started aweing. We began walking back towards the bus. "Wow, we are a little too close." "I wouldn't say we're too close, I think we're perfectly fine." He said kissing the top of my head. "You're right, I could never hate you." I smiled sweetly. "Can we make that a promise?" "What?" "If the band ever broke up, I dunno, something had happened between up, promise me you could never hate me?" "As long as you promise you can never hate me." He offered his pinky finger and I softly twisted mine around it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, I'm sorry for my absence. I've just been so busy! Forgive me? I haven't forgotten about you but all I could get in is this small chapter. I'm really sorry!