Status: I will update as soon as I can! Please give me feed back on what you think about it! (VIC WONT COME IN UNTIL CHAPTER 3)

In Case of Emergency, Dial 411

Is this real?

Kelllins POV:
"Another person huh..Fucking wonderful I hope hes not an ass hole.." I had cleaned out the room and made the bed. I sad there as Jack appeared at my door. "COME ON KELLIN. KELLIN LETS GO MEET THE NEWBIE." I chuckled at the fucking idiot. "Alright just give yourself some therapy before he thinks your insane, you walking travesty." He stuck his tongue out. "NIGGA im a rolling stone I GOT THIS." I sighed jokingly as we made our ways down to the living room, "This is it..." I thought to myself. "In yet but a few minutes the new guy will be here". Mitch came down stairs. "Hi Kellin, Jack!" "YO" replied Jack. And I slightly waved to Mitch. "So lets see this one!" He said excitingly. Jack called Alex down. "ALLLLLLLLEX. NEW BOYS COMING. GET HER NOW." Alex trotted down the stairs. "All ready?! Fuuuuck yes." We all sat on the couch. Austin was fiddling with his fingers and looking over at me. "God dammit Austin why do you look at me like that.." I thought as I face palmed myself. Only moments later...We heard a knock at the door...

Vics POV-
My name is Victor Fuentes. I go by Vic. "Finally im getting away. I don't need my family anymore...Im 18. Ive made my mind up. Im going to the foster home." I Put my thinks in the trunk of my car. I went back into the house and said bye to everyone. Ill miss them. My brother Mike told me he will come visit sometimes. I nodded "Good bro. Ill need you!!! Trust me." He fist pumped with me as I walked back to my room to grab my last belonging. My razor blade. "I can't not bring this Ha, ill need it tonight too." I gave my family one more goodbye. "Bye ma'ma i willl miss you,And Papa Illl miss you too". Mike ruffled my hair and assured me everything is fine. I waved goodbye and drove off to my new home. On the way there my thoughts were jumbled "Will things get better? Could someone replace the blade.." After long hours of driving, I had finally arrived to the Foster home. I get my bags from the trunk and aimlessly walk up the stair case to the door, and placed a couple of knocks at the door. "Will this dream become a reality.." I thought to myself as the door knob turned.. A much larger man had opened the door for me, he had tattoos from his neck, all the way down his arms. "Hey. Im Victor. But I go by Vic". Austin smiled "Hey Vic im Austin!" He exclaimed "Come in!" I walked in and seen a couch with three boys on it. One had Skunk hair, he looked aloof, the next was sitting there giving the skunk haired boy a mental look, and the next. "Oh shit." I thought. "..His Raven colored hair caught my attention quick." Then another guy walked to me, he said "Hi, Vic. Im Mitch.. One of your care takers." "Well hey Mitch!" He grinned. "Austin get this boy settled in the house" he said. I seen the other tall male grab my bag's and told me to follow.
He said "You'll be sharing a room with Kellin!" I blinked. "Who's Kelllin?" I asked. "I kind of hope hes the Raven haired boy.." I thought. Austin said "He has the black hair, he's a sweet guy, Really sensitive." He said. I nodded "Oh so hes not a dick head right??" "NO!" Said Austin. I smiled. "Well glad to hear. Wont want to upset the new guy on the first day" I said dryly. Austin set my stuff down. Here's your room. Now come on down! Meet the others.
I went down stares to see the other guys. I stood there. The first one to speak was the Brunette boy. He stood up and shook my hand "Im Alex Gaskarth, but you can call me Alex." I shook his hand and smiled Im Vic. Nice to meet you bro." The next was the skunk headed kid. "HI IM JACK" He yelled, i felt cold large hands pull me into a hug. My eyes widened... "Oh he Jack..Can you not." Jack smiled. "CAN YOU BE TALLER" I looked at him "Uhhhhhg. What a douche" I thought. Jack smiled and rubbed his chest. "Yehp" He said. Next thing I know the Raven headed kid was shyly sitting there "Oh fuck hes cute" I thought. "Dammit..Hes probably not even gay...I need to stop." The Raven haired boy stood up an had a weak smile on his face. "Im Kellin!" He said sounding Confident. "Hey there Kellin, Oh can I call you Kell's?" I Smiled. He had a small blush on his face. "S-sure" He replied with a slight stutter. I giggled at this and sat by Alex and Kellin. Looking over at Kellin as frequently as I could..."Man this guy...I dont even know a thing about him..But I feel drawn to him."

Kellins POV-
"Here he comes..." Walking into the door, I noticed his tan Caramel skin, and his deep brown eyes, He looked over confident Introducing himself. He looked at all of us sitting on the couch.I felt him look at me, though I wasnt making eye contact with the guy..Austin showed him to "OUR" room.. "So This is the boy I will share my room with.."Fucking hell man, he seems like he's a down to earth guy. Slick with words, I should be careful". As they came back, He introduced himself to everyone. then leaving me last. He said he would like to call me Kell's. I blushed at the tough.. "FUCK did I blush already...what is my problem.." He plopped down between me and Alex. I felt his eyes fall upon me every now and then..Why is he looking at me...Did he admire me already..?? Did he think I was weird..?He seems interested..Is this possible??"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, chapter four should be done today too!!!!! How is it?? :)
Sorry if it was short Hope you like it so far!